Author Topic: Monti Tuesday  (Read 5338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5028
Re: Monti Tuesday
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2023, 02:50:17 PM »
Race 6   tough one
#2 Thereisspaceforus ...Loves to win but may be tailing off
#3 Buckeye Emory...If you toss last, this Mann shipper can take it. Last may be a dirty up ine
#4 KJ Erich...another of the Wooten owned horses shipping back to Messenger. They have done well but this one has some time off

p3  234/145/367

224  p3  pays $234   72234  p5  pays  $2500

Race 8   Hope someone used my 367   numpers  in the p3 ....big balloons

Gotta go

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal