Author Topic: Dear I R.B.  (Read 9092 times)

Getalife

• 4 claimer
Re: Dear I R.B.
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2024, 12:53:26 AM »
    Awe never said I was a  Lawyer. I didn't mean to start no trouble or offend anybody. I apologize two people who commented on my comments. I was just stating that I find it strange. Wouldn't you say?. I can't wait to meet everybody I'm the type of person that I don't wish anyone bad. I'm sorry, wow, why wouldn't what I say about what I researched offend anybody I apologize.. Can't wait for me to everybody. I am probably not gonna say this right either. Breaking 5 babies to race and the stakes. Have a good day.
BIAS BEOCH, hopefully she doesn’t hurt you or your family speeding and no drivers license means no insurance and it will be all on your dime. It does state crack found. But keep defending her. I’m surprised you want her involved in horse racing, sounds a little off if she’s been arrested 2 x in a month. You sound like someone we want involved in horse racing. This is why IL racing going down the tubes.

BIAS BEOCH

• NW-1
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2024, 01:41:20 AM »
   Everyone goes through hard times I wish nothing but the best for that person. I wish you as well. Nothing but the best. I was more concerned about the horses that everybody was saying. Was mistreated so I called it upon myself to check I was told they are healthy and happy and well to concur of.. I didn't mean to ruffle anybody's others I would I make up my own mind about people and check on things for myself. That's all. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Gotta go tired.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2024, 12:22:27 AM »
   Everyone goes through hard times I wish nothing but the best for that person. I wish you as well. Nothing but the best. I was more concerned about the horses that everybody was saying. Was mistreated so I called it upon myself to check I was told they are healthy and happy and well to concur of.. I didn't mean to ruffle anybody's others I would I make up my own mind about people and check on things for myself. That's all. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Gotta go tired.
what exactly is well to concur of/anybody's others I would I make up my own mind

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2024, 12:31:27 PM »
what exactly is well to concur of/anybody's others I would I make up my own mind

Crack talking for the person, crack buddies ngc3 ngc3

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2024, 06:03:33 PM »
Crack talking for the person, crack buddies ngc3 ngc3
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree they said they just bought a new phone crackers ain't wasting money on nothing but supplies for the pipe I could be wrong but I honestly don't think so in this case

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2024, 06:25:36 PM »
I'm going to have to respectfully disagree they said they just bought a new phone crackers ain't wasting money on nothing but supplies for the pipe I could be wrong but I honestly don't think so in this case
You’re probably correct

HellRazor1230

• NW-1
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2024, 10:43:40 PM »
Dee is and Lier and a drug addicted that think everyone owns her some thing we shipped her horse and never got paid for it she a ugly ungrateful ass person and she gonna trying to kill her mother by working her to death 🤣🤣🤣

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2024, 12:03:58 AM »
Dee is and Lier and a drug addicted that think everyone owns her some thing we shipped her horse and never got paid for it she a ugly ungrateful ass person and she gonna trying to kill her mother by working her to death
Yes she is and her parents teach her to get everything for free. She doesn’t want to pay for a thing. She gets people to come jog for her, clean stalls and not pay a dime for anything. It’s really sad. I’ve been hearing it for years & years. She then after getting free I hear Ded & her parents bad mouths everyone. She can’t be in a barn without starting trouble and making up lies. She blames everyone but herself. A real looser.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 12:07:59 AM by Getalife »

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2024, 12:32:24 AM »
COCAINE...Its a hell of a drug. Once it grips you, the vice has a hold on you. Once it nips you, The taste is to great to let go. Dee Sniff a little, snort a little dip a little toke a little.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Perfecta Parlay

• NW-1
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2024, 04:21:29 AM »
By reading the comments there's not one person with a backbone besides d commenting on this post. Looks to me all the same people with different screen names. Awfully concerned with a woman one horse stable.  I like her. Her horses always  look taken care of, maybe a little fat though.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2024, 07:30:02 AM »
By reading the comments there's not one person with a backbone besides d commenting on this post. Looks to me all the same people with different screen names. Awfully concerned with a woman one horse stable.  I like her. Her horses always  look taken care of, maybe a little fat though.
you must hit that pipe with dee also she more worthless than tits on a bull and I believe she has or should I say had more than one horse hope the I.R.B. don't let her back this time she doesn't contribute enough to the business to keep letting her slide

Perfecta Parlay

• NW-1
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2024, 07:55:51 AM »
I looked her record up, she doesn't have many violations.  So many people with worse records racing at Hawthorne, but you only pick on one? Known race fixers, pre-racers, thieves, felons , shit even a murderer. Let it go man, you're obsessing.   Only comments on posts that you made about her!  Sounds like you are just a bitter jealous person.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2024, 07:18:43 PM »
I looked her record up, she doesn't have many violations.  So many people with worse records racing at Hawthorne, but you only pick on one? Known race fixers, pre-racers, thieves, felons , shit even a murderer. Let it go man, you're obsessing.   Only comments on posts that you made about her!  Sounds like you are just a bitter jealous person.
. Of course you looked her up lmao it's not hard to have a clean record when all you have to do to stay clean is give up a name I love the fact her last drug case was thrown out wonder how that happens RAT how the fuck am I bitter or jealous of that because I've never had a barn full of rats fuck over or talk shit about everyone that hangs with her c'mon she supposedly sold her horses but I've been told her and her parents are in the barn everyday and you might want to go back and check I've made about 175 comments and not all about this bald headed cunt I've made one post about her and even called and emailed the irb to try and stop admit from racing but of course they don't give two shits because they know she'll be coming in with a name soon so she can be set free

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2024, 09:15:05 PM »

Perfecta, you lie like her. If you knew her you would know she tells lies about everyone, steals, wants everything for free and she lives for drama.  So many people have messaged me how everything posted on here is true. She lied saying someone stole Hansens tack trunks. Trying to start trouble when the person paid for them.  First off how did she know they were gone & second off how did she know someone had them. She is in everyone’s business when she can’t stand Hansen. You can be friends I’m sure people have heard from Dee how dirty you are to.

Perfecta Parlay

• NW-1
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2024, 06:10:45 AM »
I think the owner of this forum should give Dee a cut of the action. With all the new posters that she brought in to talk shit.  I didn't know this was a child's forum, cuz it can't be grown men and women acting this way. Please don't let the jealousy consume you any longer tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal