Author Topic: I'M MILDLY CURIOUS  (Read 2930 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

toothman

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1422
I'M MILDLY CURIOUS
« on: January 26, 2024, 07:37:10 PM »
Anyone familiar with this?
USTA usually states the reason not just quoting which bylaw is violated.....


ANGELICOLA, ALYSSA WAVERLY TWP, PA YOB 2001   USTA on 1/23/2024 DENIAL(DEN) AS OF 1/23/2024   USTA MEMBERSHIP ACTION   Membership denied pursuant to the provisions of Article 1, Section 4(a) of the Association bylaws.    MURPHY, KYLENE O XENIA, OH YOB 1996   USTA on 1/18/2024 DENIAL(DEN) AS OF 1/18/2024   USTA MEMBERSHIP ACTION   Membership denied pursuant to the provisions of Article 1, Section 4(a) of the association

Foalin at 4

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 822
Re: I'M MILDLY CURIOUS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 07:56:25 PM »
Reciprocity with Standardbred Canada

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: I'M MILDLY CURIOUS
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 03:55:44 PM »
I believe that she was involved with the first situation that Galliers and Noble were "party" to a bit ago that was in Canada. I'm sure that someone who knows the details in full will chime in.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
  • JT: Take a break wiggles  :P
    Today at 09:01:54 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I don't blame them for being worried...
    Today at 09:01:54 PM
  • Trigger: STFU squiggles I'm talking to myself 8)
    Today at 09:00:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal