Author Topic: All things SCM  (Read 12429 times)

Pinfire

• 4 claimer
Re: All things SCM
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2024, 08:34:41 AM »
What are you gonna do pinfire?  He walks around freely spewing shit daily. Trashing and bashing people. No one has done anything yet.

He’s too much of a coward to show his face in the meadowlands paddock. Because he knows what would happen.

I wouldn’t meeting up with this puke by the horse trailers  73cv.2 tmbz1

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2024, 09:40:17 AM »
What a joke, loser bust out. Says he has to eat in his video? Get a real job and feed yourself. You’re no different than a homeless beggar with a can except your a scamming snake in the grass playing victim to get people to donate to you. You’re going to bleed Yarock dry or throw him under the bus again. Or maybe you have something damming against him that you blackmail him into being your sugar daddy.

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2024, 09:52:19 AM »
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2024, 11:02:47 AM »
What amazes me is how these suckers fall for his bullshit scams it’s amazing.

Look at that bullshit picture on his YouTube page with him at the podium with a cabinet of people behind him like he’s the president of the United States.

You’re 1000% correct he said he was going to do this out the goodness of his heart now he’s looking for donations. Mike, just get a fucking job and leave everybody alone.

Is sickening how this rat bastard constantly bashes
successful businessman yet the scum of the earth like Eric Mollor, Ross Cohen and another piece of fucking dog shit Austin Gilbert not a peep about them who’s fucked everybody they’ve come in contact with. Ross Cohen the golden Jew fucked Wes Fisher out of a truck and money and he still parading around like an arrogant Jew and not a peep out of this fucking bum out of Goshen!!

Mike get a job! Gezzzzzz

HarnessFan1981

• Open / FFA
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2024, 11:08:17 AM »
Nice to see Mark Ford and Nicholas Surick donate 5$ to SCM  tmbz1

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2024, 11:28:02 AM »
Nice to see Mark Ford and Nicholas Surick donate 5$ to SCM  tmbz1

That's fucking hilarious!  I just looked.   ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2024, 11:28:49 AM »
He’s too much of a coward to show his face in the meadowlands paddock. Because he knows what would happen.

I wouldn’t meeting up with this puke by the horse trailers  73cv.2 tmbz1

SCM has been issued a challlenge!  FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Pinfire

• 4 claimer
Petrelli
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2024, 01:03:41 PM »
When will this fucking bum ever stop begging for money and scamming people.

This is the SAME GUY , that was stabled at Goshen with 2-3 horses and use to walk around Goshen on race day starting at 8:00 in the morning begging everyone for pre race. Now he wants to do all of this shit. Believe us Mikey boy we ALL know you have so many skeletons in your closet.

This is the same guy who use to BEAT his ex wife when they were married.

Same guy who abandoned his kids and they want absolutely nothing to do with him.

Stop fucking with people Mikey or shit will get so much worse for you Mikey.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrelli
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2024, 01:36:38 PM »
You might want to take note of the 'All Things SCM' thread pinhead.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2024, 01:48:21 PM »
You might want to take note of the 'All Things SCM' thread pinhead.
Slow your roll homie.

Ain't as of your posting is Pulwitzer worthy now, is it?

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2024, 01:55:31 PM »
I'm not your Homie. Shouldn't you be out looting a mall?

Pinfire

• 4 claimer
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2024, 03:09:30 PM »
SCM has been issued a challlenge!  FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

If Petrelli responds to this. Tomorrow night @ The Meadowlands I’ll meet him in the parking lot of the paddock by the last row of trucks and trailers , other people can be there to witness me beat the fuck out of this scumbag.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2024, 04:02:13 PM »
Slow your roll homie.

Ain't as of your posting is Pulwitzer worthy now, is it?
I figured you were black typical! Dumb fucking liberal.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2024, 04:04:46 PM »
All this animosity. What have these threads become?  ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2024, 04:22:32 PM »
While I have no personal skin in this, the Petrelli situation is easier to judge because of that.

It's obvious he's a man of advanced age, never amounted to much in the industry, has had trouble often with family and business relationships, and is living hand to mouth.

By either be truly serious , a total act job, or more likely somewhere in between, this portrayal he plays out publicly has provided him a classic 15 minutes of fame he never came close to before.

Not surprised some folks made a donation, "one-time", as he plays to and/or happens to end up benefitting at the moment that they think helping him helps a cause they believe in. It will be much harder for them to keep donating unless he becomes a really truly advocate and reshapes how he carries himself to some level of real professionalism, something he totally lacks at the moment.

And it actually feeds his clearly hole in his soul when he's attack, as you just have to see how pent up he becomes when referring to what is said about him.

My prediction is he will be working for his friend soon enough, as gofundme donations won't last.

There are moments (not many), when I feel sorry for him because he clearly has a brain smart enough to take little bits of realism and create an illusion of something far greater. Sounds like he should have run for office -LOL
That was a great post. I must tell you must’ve studied psychology because he definitely has a hole that needs to be filled. The man has a lot of anger in him you could see it the way he expresses himself with the cursing and name-calling. He also has an identity issue you could see that with his obsession of successful businessman, the never any saga with Mark Ford and Steve Jones. That was a great post again it probably went over the heads of most of them on here. I appreciate it..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal