Author Topic: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.  (Read 2785 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pinfire

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 52
Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« on: February 01, 2024, 08:24:37 PM »
Amateur driver races back in action

Races 1 & 5.

Can we see an upset ?  tmbz1 11.wp

But before all of that gets going we have a real treat for ya.

Pre race show in the bout between Mikey Mouse Dick Petrelli vs Pinfirrrre.

Who do ya got ?

Pinfire listed at 1 to 9 heavy favorite.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 10:36:16 PM by Pinfire »

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 11:19:48 PM »
I hope you're on lasix because I heard you are a bleeder.

Pinfire

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 52
Re: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2024, 11:41:07 PM »
I hope you're on lasix because I heard you are a bleeder.

On lasix and I will be on the engblom program. Can’t lose.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2795
Re: Meadowlands tomorrow night , should be interesting.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 12:06:15 AM »
On lasix and I will be on the engblom program. Can’t lose.
LOL

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: I think the refs bet Denver. horrible calls.
    Today at 11:41:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Rams
    Today at 11:39:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Ransom getting fuk by bad calls late 4th
    Today at 11:39:07 PM
  • dougie: A peice of this a piece of that.....LOL!
    Today at 11:24:41 PM
  • rainman2: right now the movie of choice is groundhog day
    Today at 11:23:39 PM
  • rainman2: The other 'bobsy twin' did the exact same thing!  Birds of a feather flock together!  Be thankful the other half of the "bobsy twins" is sleeping!
    Today at 11:23:21 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: From the movie Independence Day.....Can we have a peace?
    Today at 11:22:31 PM
  • dougie: What Doug you hope to accomplish here Darnold? You already know the decision has been made and no one is being banned. So what will your posting actually do to help you.
    Today at 11:21:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal