Author Topic: The next indictment..  (Read 6994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

London

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1001
The next indictment..
« on: February 08, 2024, 12:17:44 PM »
Casie Coleman???

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 01:13:13 PM »
I can't see how its not happened yet.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 01:39:41 PM »
I can't see how its not happened yet.
Made a deal

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 01:41:32 PM »
AGREED. Had to have made some sort of deal. either to stand on the sidelines, or do something that no longer requires licensing.  Another Tony O'Sullivan ordeal I'm sure.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

RockingStretchDrive

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 01:42:53 PM »

MCR

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 953
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 03:13:48 PM »
Will there be another round?

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 05:53:53 PM »
AGREED. Had to have made some sort of deal. either to stand on the sidelines, or do something that no longer requires licensing.  Another Tony O'Sullivan ordeal I'm sure.

What about Tony O?  He doesn't even train anymore...

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 08:24:36 PM »
What about Tony O?  He doesn't even train anymore...

 Why would he? Big $$ job
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 08:32:59 PM »
Why would he? Big $$ job

is insinuated that Tony O did something wrong?

Oliver Clozoff

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 322
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 04:40:26 AM »
Hey hey hey, leave the ugly dike alone.

Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: The next indictment..
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2024, 08:53:14 AM »
is insinuated that Tony O did something wrong?

Why leave a lucrative training career? Yes, the insinuation is clear.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal