Author Topic: Mohawk Friday Night  (Read 2105 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
Mohawk Friday Night
« on: February 09, 2024, 05:30:26 PM »
Race#6-#7 MISTER MAGIC 3-1 ML Looked to have lots of trot last week until he broke stride with Hudon driving. James Mac back in the bike to night, exponential driver change, expect a bounce back effort.

Race#7#6 SHREDDAR 5-1 ML Should be busting the gate tonight in the final, real tough race so he will have greatly improved odds compared to most lately.

Race#8-#6 RITSON 3-1 ML I mean seriously, enough is enough for this trotter should front end these.

Race#10-#4 SAUBLE AMBER 3-1 ML Huge barn change tonight , has to be 8-5 or better to swing away though.

Best of luck!  tmbz1


Generation XYZ

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3573
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Re: Mohawk Friday Night
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 05:35:48 PM »
I like you #6 and 7 Race 10 ???
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal