Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY fiqure he post it here.  (Read 8122 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10437
JOHN FRANK ARMY fiqure he post it here.
« on: February 12, 2024, 05:14:35 PM »
Rather than DHOUT OUT.
MAGAGIN be a friend of mine.
HOCKEYDAD be a friend of mine,even though I have not talked to him in probably 3 years. Last time I thinkk was BREEDERS CUP in CALIFORNIAAA.
They are NOT the same. BOTH happen to be friends goin way back at ARLINGTON RACE TRACK. They great friends. And I might also say: When fuckin with people, YOU NO want to FUCK with either. They great peoples. Unlike you COWARD SHITS.
JOHN FRANK ARMY will add another thin: I'M old and forget the poster from MAINE. THANK YOU SLL OF MAINE for votin,JOHN FRANK ARMY,PLOPSTER OF YEAR in 2023.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY fiqure he post it here.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 03:50:45 AM »
Congratulations

Plop Poster of the  2023 well deserved.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal