Author Topic: WORD TODAY ON THE STREET IS SCM IS GOING TO BE BARRED FROM NEW JERSEY TRACKS  (Read 7894 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
His new crusade is against Harnesslink for posting a one sided article about the Tioga mess. The article got taken down because of his complaint to them but of course he saved screen shots. He promises to show some of them on youtube tonight

Harness racer

• Elite
Another new crusade!  I wish he would get back to going after HT, Bartlett, shady Joe and JenBo.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Not Wendy. Close but not her. I don’t care what it’s used for. What I care about is the fact that he goes these lengths to fund his personal vendetta. But won’t get his priorities straight and take care of his own kids
If his children are 21 or under and enrolled in school, Wendy would have an order for child support-if she petitioned FC.
That's all on her if she doesn't/hasn't.

Harness racer

• Elite
If his children are 21 or under and enrolled in school, Wendy would have an order for child support-if she petitioned FC.

I agree.  If you don't follow through, then don't complain about shit!  tmbz1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
I agree.  If you don't follow through, then don't complain about shit!  tmbz1
Exactly. Idek the guy, but I do have children and would never bring my or anyone else's kids up on a public forum.

HerKid_

• NW-1
Exactly. Idek the guy, but I do have children and would never bring my or anyone else's kids up on a public forum.

His kids are brought up here all the time. And yet absolute idiots like you are sitting here backing him or defending him lol. He’s done/supported everything he bitches about. But now cause he was told no a couple of times it’s an issue. Stop defending or backing someone who doesn’t care at all about you. And is only doing this for self gratification against people who told him no

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
His kids are brought up here all the time. And yet absolute idiots like you are sitting here backing him or defending him lol. He’s done/supported everything he bitches about. But now cause he was told no a couple of times it’s an issue. Stop defending or backing someone who doesn’t care at all about you. And is only doing this for self gratification against people who told him no
Are you fucking slow? I have never brought up his children or anyone else's. I rarely comment on the topic because it's always the same Bullshit. Why don't you tell us something new instead of regurgitating the same shit?

Harness racer

• Elite
Nobody is agreeing with him...the statement was why wouldn't someone file for support instead of bitching about it.  There's a huge difference.

Gaagoots

• Elite
I agree that’s what happens when you deal with these fucking dummies! Swank talk out of his ass.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA

Why would anyone want SCM to be around them at all?

Also, why does he keep putting his nose in other people's business, when it has 0 to do with the welfare of any horses?

Did he get nominated to be an officer of his law?

Maybe he could ever answer some questions like that
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

Gaagoots

• Elite
Quote from: MIKE CAMPBELL link=topic=76675. tmbz1 tmbz1msg1147961#  tmbz1  tmbz1 tmbz1 date=1707881383
Take a breath fools and think for a moment. Don't you think if Petrelli did something slanderous or defamed someone, they would have pressed charges. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he is broke but you can still press charges to shut someone up. Case in point, he has gone after two of the most litigious lawyers, Faraldo and Taylor, and neither has retaliated. Don't you think that they would have tried to put a stop to him if they thought they could. The fact is, he is spewing facts and truths and anyone who opposes what he is doing is probably guilty of some of the things he is reporting on. Stop trying to be some internet lawyer. You're all embarrassing yourselves.
tmbz1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
I agree that’s what happens when you deal with these fucking dummies! Swank talk out of his ass.
Gaagoots wtf did I say, that is talking out of my ass?
I gave Wendy solid advice about Child Support.
It's nauseating to see new accounts and all their comments are the same.
One more thing, Gag- thought Democrats were the ones who can't define a woman? Yet here we are and you don't even know that a mother has tits!
I'm not a his/him/he

Calhoun

• Elite
Gaagoots wtf did I say, that is talking out of my ass?
I gave Wendy solid advice about Child Support.
It's nauseating to see new accounts and all their comments are the same.
One more thing, Gag- thought Democrats were the ones who can't define a woman? Yet here we are and you don't even know that a mother has tits!
I'm not a his/him/he
Gaaagoots is a 100% nitwit.  We had him tested.

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Gaaagoots is a 100% nitwit.  We had him tested.
ngc3 ngc3
Guess Ford hasn't bent him over recently, he is salty af

HerKid_

• NW-1

What she does is her business. But I also never said you directly supporting.  But people in general, This is the same guy who went to his late mother’s grave and ran his mouth about how much she didn’t do for him. Only reason I’m here at all is cause it’s a constant topic of the same shit over and over again. No ones doing anything about it but giving him more gratification that his name is brought up. He probably sits on here and jerks off to the fact he’s talked about so much.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal