Author Topic: WORD TODAY ON THE STREET IS SCM IS GOING TO BE BARRED FROM NEW JERSEY TRACKS  (Read 21423 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2646
You say that but posters like you, with a minimal number of posts, almost all on topics about him, represent a good % of posts that , as you say, fuel him. You are as much to blame as anyone. No matter what name you happen to be using on a given day. 11.wp

HerKid_

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 14
You say that but posters like you, with a minimal number of posts, almost all on topics about him, represent a good % of posts that , as you say, fuel him. You are as much to blame as anyone. No matter what name you happen to be using on a given day. 11.wp

Unlike most of you guys on here I have one account. And only one. And came on here recently due to a thread I seen which pissed me off about how disgusting people can talk about a young girl who has nothing to do with this business

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5071
Unlike most of you guys on here I have one account. And only one. And came on here recently due to a thread I seen which pissed me off about how disgusting people can talk about a young girl who has nothing to do with this business
I only have one account also.  What about the young girll that pissed you off?

HerKid_

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 14
I only have one account also.  What about the young girll that pissed you off?
You seen the thread. A bunch of grown men with no business talking about shit like that.

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
This is horse plop where you talk about every thing stupid and not horse racing all lies no truth.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: I fucked up the 8th and 10th otherwise it's a string of dd-p5's oh well 8)
    October 10, 2026, 11:53:03 PM
  • JT: tmbz1..you slammed that card
    October 10, 2026, 11:42:23 PM
  • Trigger: ngc3 Hit that tri and dd
    October 10, 2026, 11:30:17 PM
  • Trigger: Mario J Baillargeon last race heavy favorite, drugged up and with a rocket jammed in his ass that pile of shit driver would struggle, from the 9 hole  ngc3  I bet Ratchford with the 1 beats the 9  ;D
    October 10, 2026, 11:13:01 PM
  • Trigger: JMac another biggie, a $33k and a $24k on a night woith nearly $3mil in purses  ngc3 King James, who couldn't find Hoosier yesterday when OOMM needed him the most  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
  • Trigger: Wherever BJ is bobble is nowhere to be found  ngc3 Canadians are so so so sensitive and sentimental  :-\
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:49 PM
  • JT: I think that wasn't shenanigans..just a piss poor decision  ngc3
    October 10, 2026, 10:33:22 PM
  • JT: Great battle upcoming in the breeders crown. Can't wait to witness it in person tmbz1..bucket list item..check ;D
    October 10, 2026, 10:27:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal