Author Topic: SCM Customer Service Line  (Read 11828 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2024, 09:32:24 PM »
And Rebecca Linke doing the books in the office? Know what, I quit. Going to NYC, watch the carriage horses and feed the rats.
YOU MEAN YOUR GOING TO NYC TO STARE AT EDITA'S ASS IS MORE LIKE IT! Who the fuck are you kidding! 11.wj

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2024, 09:33:53 PM »
YOU MEAN YOUR GOING TO NYC TO STARE AT EDITA'S ASS IS MORE LIKE IT! Who the fuck are you kidding! 11.wj

Good for him. tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2024, 09:36:00 PM »
Good for him. tmbz1
I can't argue that. Think I have to agree!

Balmoral buzz

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2024, 09:43:48 PM »
Hey mike, do you think that you can sit down at a table with Dave Yarrock and try to just resolve things so both of you guys can agree to disagree and just go on with your lives? I mean going to court really isn’t going to prove anything regardless of what the court decides. Just shake hands and hold your head high and walk away.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2024, 09:49:12 PM »
Uhhhh I never threatened him or the other person. We were all good friends until he went batshit. But I will NOT be accused of what he is accusing me of without a HUGE fight for reputation "as fucked as it is but i am not a fucking cyber stalker of women". So it's not on me, it's on him to come back to earth. I had NO issues with Dave personally. Or the other person. But I will not kiss anyone's ass when all I did was try to help horses. And got this shit in return.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: SCM Harness Racing Meme Thread
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2024, 09:51:02 PM »
Hey Mike it shows poor character making fun of somebody that tried to help you doesn't say much for you really.

I put you in a category of the deadbeats like Eric Mollor, Austin Gilbert and another piece of shit Ross Cohen.

Mark Ford and Steve Jones tried to help you along with Wes Fisher.

Your comments about Wes Fisher were deplorable how could you possibly speak about the dead like that it shows you have no class and you're nothing but a fucking lowlife no wonder you're begging for money with all these fucking schemes why can't you just get a fucking job like the rest of us. 

Coming from an anonymous coward racist who had no problem talking about me, my kids and my personal life for months while I couldn't respond....GFY douchebag. Fuck Mark and fuck the black hat rotting in a box.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2024, 09:53:53 PM »
. But I will not kiss anyone's ass when all I did was try to help horses. And got this shit in return.

WRONG! You tried kissing Edita's ass and was hoping to get shit in return! 

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2024, 09:58:08 PM »
Was? Long talk with Edita today and I will see her in the city Friday. She's handling that Flacos Law bill about the birds in the city. But she is also going to be spearheading a press release with PETA about what is happening with  the two 501c3's, Joe Alborano and his seven horses, the farm where they were and the new owners who also have animals there as well as their petting zoo in Millstone. Does it bother you that Edita and I are friends? Oh btw, another lie. Didn't you tell everyone you called her? Hooked up were going to the races????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2024, 10:00:25 PM »
Was? Long talk with Edita today and I will see her in the city Friday. She's handling that Flacos Law bill about the birds in the city. But she is also going to be spearheading a press release with PETA about what is happening with  the two 501c3's, Joe Alborano and his seven horses, the farm where they were and the new owners who also have animals there as well as their petting zoo in Millstone. Does it bother you that Edita and I are friends? Oh btw, another lie. Didn't you tell everyone you called her? Hooked up were going to the races????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
  Good luck pal I hope she sits on your face this time and be so obvious stop staring at her ass.. not that I blame you.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2024, 10:05:00 PM »
You know nothing about Edita. Scary you admit ogling her too. Last time she made me eat a vegan steak sandwich. I wanted to barf, but we laughed our asses off. That's what real people do. Not this, you're pathetic. BTW she made me take this pic. Right after the nasty sandwich.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2024, 10:06:52 PM »
Coming from an anonymous coward racist who had no problem talking about me, my kids and my personal life for months while I couldn't respond....GFY douchebag. Fuck Mark and fuck the black hat rotting in a box.
How many fucking times do I have to tell you...you literate cocksucker!!! I've never spoken bad about your family did I not tell you to go look it up!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2024, 10:09:55 PM »
Right, and you never used the N word either. Until you post under your true identity you are nothing but a chicken shit pathological liar and everyone knows it. You had no problem talking about me and my family with no prejudice for almost a year now. Again. GFY twat, respond like a man and say who you are. Pussy.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2024, 10:13:44 PM »
Right, and you never used the N word either. Until you post under your true identity you are nothing but a chicken shit pathological liar and everyone knows it. You had no problem talking about me and my family with no prejudice for almost a year now. Again. GFY twat, respond like a man and say who you are. Pussy.
Oh yeah I use the N-word I could give a fuck less you bet your ass I'm a fucking racist there's good and bad in all kind.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:50 PM »
You know nothing about Edita. Scary you admit ogling her too. Last time she made me eat a vegan steak sandwich. I wanted to barf, but we laughed our asses off. That's what real people do. Not this, you're pathetic. BTW she made me take this pic. Right after the nasty sandwich.

Well that is a nice picture I can't argue that. I'm signing off going to bed have a safe trip to New York we have gone back-and-forth we do not agree on a lot of issues but one thing I could say I wish you health and happiness.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2024, 10:16:17 PM »
How many fucking times do I have to tell you...you literate cocksucker!!! I've never spoken bad about your family did I not tell you to go look it up!

Let's start with this one, you and LAO. Do you really want me to go digging? Talking about my then 17 year old daughter and me not being her father. Ok. Nice. Proof she's mine is she looks just like me and doesn't talk like a guy with half dead batteries.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    Today at 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal