Author Topic: SCM Customer Service Line  (Read 8120 times)

joemomma

• Elite
Re: SCM Customer Service Line
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2024, 10:20:02 AM »
His people skills are poor at best. Reverts to name calling when you ask him questions. All I'm going to say is good luck with your sexual harassment case. Hopefully you do not become a registered sex offender. Wish you the best Mike.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2024, 10:31:20 AM »
Again. I don't care. After 2 years of being attacked do you think your opinions matter to me? Noon today I have horses in trouble again and will be live talking about it.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2024, 11:15:06 AM »
1 SERIOUS QUESTION I  WILL ASK IT PROFESSIONALLY  I WANTED ANSWERED THE SAME WAY

WHAT IS YOUR QRIPE OR BEEF
  WITH MARK FORD ,,RAY AND THE OTHER GUY HIS N AME ESCAPES ME,,

NOBODY THIS FORUM HAS GOTTEN A DIRECT ANSWER FROM  YOU .. ..

SO PLS ANSWER ..HOW HAVE THEY WRONGED YOU ..

YOUR BEEF WITH THEM HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR LAST FEW YRS
..THK U
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

7minuteAbz

• Top Claimer
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2024, 11:25:08 AM »
Michael was ruled off of GHT, that's it in a nutshell.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2024, 11:31:36 AM »
Sure was, watch the video that got me ruled off. Place was an ice skating rink, my owner paid his rent and in advance. I couldn't care less. In a nutshell. See what I am doing now? Anyone else save a world champion last week? https://youtu.be/1NTKONFfo7w?si=fz0Atr2v_oLQi0hH
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 11:39:45 AM by Michael Petrelli »

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2024, 02:10:08 PM »
Again. I don't care. After 2 years of being attacked do you think your opinions matter to me? Noon today I have horses in trouble again and will be live talking about it.

Oh, they matter. You prove how much they matter on your MeTube rants, and now, again…..here.

Welcome back Petrellie
Reread It

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2024, 02:16:08 PM »
You really should make amends with Mark Ford and Steve Jones. They can do nothing but help your career. You might even be allowed back at the Meadowlands.

Did you ever straighten out with Mr. Quick?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2024, 02:18:41 PM »
Mark needs to go on a diet, he filled two chairs in the judges office at M1 when I saw him, and Steve should be thankful Daddy left him a life where he never had to learn anything. BTW, which one of you are using the account today? And, wiseowl was Mike the trackman at Fords for anyone who wants to know. I stand corrected by another anonymous coward here. Gotta protect their real identities you know, or they wouldn't be able to say whatever they want and call ME the fraud.  ngc3
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 02:39:25 PM by Michael Petrelli »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2024, 02:21:22 PM »
You really should make amends with Mark Ford and Steve Jones. They can do nothing but help your career. You might even be allowed back at the Meadowlands.

Did you ever straighten out with Mr. Quick?

Oh as for Mr. Quick? Why don't you have him print out an invoice showing I owe him money. Ask him how much cash he received from me as well as Zelle payments I made to his wife Mary. Why don't you post the eviction you say you have that never happened. I'll wait. Until then just stfu. Maybe grow up and tell us which one of you are when you type. And I forgot, you mean the guy who had a disabled man trapped in an apartment in a barn then stole over $30k from his bank account that he and his wife had to pay back to the old man? The same guy trying to buy dead Wes' old camper off he wanted me to fix? Oh and that too, Wes was a piece of trash who buried fresh killed horses. Hope he and his hat are burning in hell.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 02:23:42 PM by Michael Petrelli »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2024, 02:26:09 PM »
And....before I forget now that I can answer your months of talking about me and my kids too. Before Wes dropped dead, did he tell you how he would have lunch with Tom Guido at Villa Gaudio every day and tell him how fucked up Ford is how he runs the farm and what he was doing? AND....can you show me where WES ever sold me or gave me feed like you have been saying here for months? It's easy to talk shit when there's nobody to answer....isn't it anonymous cowards? Yes cowards.

Redacidsucks

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2024, 02:30:01 PM »
Scm, you’re a fraud. Mike the track man at Fords hasn’t been there in a year since he had a stroke and is in a home where he has a full time nurse cuz he can’t speak or dress himself. Maybe you should go visit him since you got so much info from him. But beware he can’t tell you anything anymore cuz all he does is stare and look out the window. Very very sad. But just so you know Mark Ford does go visit him on a reg basis and talks to him for a while even if Mike can’t respond back?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2024, 02:31:21 PM »
Around here we all know Goots is a lying racist. I thought you proved he was this Peter guy that still lives with his mom and dad.  You think Ford or Jones would post the BS that this guy does?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2024, 02:35:44 PM »
Awww look, how cute. Stalking the neighbors together.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2024, 02:42:05 PM »
Around here we all know Goots is a lying racist. I thought you proved he was this Peter guy that still lives with his mom and dad.  You think Ford or Jones would post the BS that this guy does?

The Peter guy does hang around Ford, however after he got busted here someone else took over the account and started talking about equine diets. Remember? He's the little weasel you've seen in pics with Ford who wears his shirt tucked in and pants pulled up over his belly button.  ngc3

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2024, 02:48:05 PM »
Gaagoots is the same fucktard he's always been in print.  His racist rants and rants against you haven't changed.  I don't think anyone else took over.  The only real change was he started typing in all caps.  Doesn't matter, his opinions are irrelevant to anyone with half a brain, and we know he obviously is friends with Ford.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal