Author Topic: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story  (Read 7106 times)

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2024, 06:40:20 PM »
You, he told me to hit the road over the rescue? I have nothing to do with their rescue. He called me to tell me Heather Dyer and Tammy Cailliau where mad I was involved. Well...how could I not be when the call came to me for help. The owner of the farm and president of their rescue Judy Jannuzzelli said bring them to White Birch they would be put into For The Love Of Standardbreds. That's not my problem, how come nobody is asking Joe Alborano why this all started to begin with? He is the only person truly responsible for the conditions those horses were living. So in the end it's my fault?  ngc3 Yarock fucked up when he called me and then sent me the chain of emails. Went from I did a "noble thing" to he will have me put in prison. So what did he accidentally reveal to me? A bankrupt 501c3 that got caught with its pants down and he is involved. I've already posted more than enough to prove that. Do I really have to again? Or do you just want to continue typing through your ass.

Well thanks for an answer in the form of a novella that didn’t actually answer the questions I asked. Not even sure why I care, from the sounds of it both of you will have your day in court.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2024, 06:48:19 PM »
Well thanks for an answer in the form of a novella that didn’t actually answer the questions I asked. Not even sure why I care, from the sounds of it both of you will have your day in court.

That's a guarantee. And I cannot wait.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2024, 07:26:42 PM »
Sometimes I worry about the future of humanity

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2024, 07:30:47 PM »
Sometimes I worry about the future of humanity

You are certainly in the wrong place then ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2024, 07:37:45 PM »
I really doubt the FBI gives a shit.
Lemme tell ya something. They know everything. And no they aren't going to waste their efforts on the little stuff, but it is documented. This is for the IRS and State AG to deal with.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Peanuts PEtrelli,

Ain't no FBI AG IRS calling you back. 

The Lollipop Guild refused to hear your case.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2024, 07:45:24 PM »
GSY is gone. I'm not the one who contacted the AG. And the IRS sends you a letter confirming receipt of the 13909. So you have no fucking idea what you are  talking about Cindy Lou Calwho.  ngc3

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2024, 09:55:28 PM »
I commend you're efforts Mike but do you ever feel like your beating a dead horse? I'm sure you heard the story of the boy who cried wolf. Do you think people still take you seriously?

Midnight Special

• NW-1
  • Sex 4 Drugs and Drugging 4 Sex
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2024, 09:59:38 PM »
I commend you're efforts Mike but do you ever feel like your beating a dead horse? I'm sure you heard the story of the boy who cried wolf. Do you think people still take you seriously?

Don't give Plop Jesus any ideas, him or anyone literally "beating a dead horse" would be a NEW great the greatest Gofundme to pay his April and May rent!   86z.st Anything for a buck or the change in your sofa  11.mq
Peace & Love  ;D

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2024, 10:16:47 PM »

The fact that you people cannot stop talking about me and the chatter never stops at every track in the country says something. People still sending me info. Horses that were living in shit two weeks ago aren't tonight. People still chipping in whether you like it or not. But is it time to stop? Yep. The game is what it is and will eventually kill itself. I will pull back to just helping people who ask when it comes to horses in trouble. Thanks for your input.

I dare ya. With your real name.  ngc3
https://gofund.me/d58986e2
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 10:21:40 PM by Michael Petrelli »

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2024, 10:29:03 PM »
The fact that you people cannot stop talking about me and the chatter never stops at every track in the country says something. People still sending me info. Horses that were living in shit two weeks ago aren't tonight. People still chipping in whether you like it or not. But is it time to stop? Yep. The game is what it is and will eventually kill itself. I will pull back to just helping people who ask when it comes to horses in trouble. Thanks for your input.

I dare ya. With your real name.  ngc3
https://gofund.me/d58986e2

I'm just saying, Everytime I hear you're name it has nut or nuts in the same sentence. My opinion is you are losing credibility. No offense, I don't make the news just reporting what I hear.

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2024, 10:58:50 PM »
Mike
You keep talking about these pictures and group text messages you have.
Who are you trying to fool?
If you really had these things you would have posted them 5 minutes after you were served with the accusation.

The truth is you either look like shit in these texts or you don’t have them.

I personally hope yarock gets the better of you ,  you deserve it after the posting of that assumed private phone call

Peace. Lol

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2024, 11:03:06 PM »
You really believe I will post what will be actual evidence in court on Horseplop?  ngc3
And there is no such thing as an assumed private phone conversation. One party consent state. Deal with it.

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2024, 11:27:30 PM »
You really believe I will post what will be actual evidence in court on Horseplop?  ngc3
And there is no such thing as an assumed private phone conversation. One party consent state. Deal with it.

Why not post it? you post everything else . You have burned countless bridges. I really do believe you misinterpret law in many cases . I do really hope you don't do to jail. I've never been but I heard they have Internet so I believe you can still post on plop and make You tube video's from the inside.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 11:31:31 PM by joemomma »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2024, 11:19:00 AM »
I hope dementia Dave gets some type of fraud charges shoved right up his ass.  Tried playing both sides of the fence and got burned.  But let's get real, SCM knew the checks were shady written from that account.  And I don't really care, DD is the one in the wrong.  SCM would've accepted a check that said it was written from the "orphans clothing and food fund".   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2024, 11:46:54 AM »
So I was supposed to pay for his horse out of my pocket? And again you do realize on March 19 2023 I put it in writing. Right? Again. Telling the cashier they are guilty for taking a counterfeit bill and let the guy who printed it go. Or should I have let the horse go hungry. Like Artistic Fella. Somehow I'm the scumbag yet the owner who caused all this shit is a nice guy. You people are fucked in the heads.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ace Venturo: Tyler davis
    Today at 11:40:08 AM
  • Mazola: Brutal
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • London: Bye Bye Brandon
    Today at 12:32:57 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Joe looks and sounds pathetic!
    June 27, 2024, 09:46:28 PM
  • Calhoun: RIP Joe Biden
    June 27, 2024, 09:38:48 PM
  • HellRazor1230: Hey anyone seen Dee
    June 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal