Author Topic: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story  (Read 7105 times)

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: Mr. Yarock Isn't Telling The Whole Story
« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2024, 12:03:10 PM »
How could anyone take Dave Yackoff serious at this point? Its like the 72 yr. old boy that cried wolf too many times, with GSY, Mike etc. etc.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2024, 12:14:20 PM »
How could anyone take Dave Yackoff serious at this point? Its like the 72 yr. old boy that cried wolf too many times, with GSY, Mike etc. etc.
And the alternative is to believe something/anything  Shopping Cart Mike says?  ngc3 ngc3

How many times has SCM's forays into other people's business produced a single result he wants? 

He's a bust out nobody. 

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2024, 12:21:27 PM »
And I have everyone's attention at all times. BTW, where's Dave?  ngc3
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 12:41:20 PM by Michael Petrelli »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2024, 11:25:42 AM »
Been saving this. WATCH on 3/19/2023 Dave asked me to stay silent on the GSY thing. AND offered me MONEY. After I blocked him I received a Facebook message that he was stopping by the farm with a check and I said NO DO NOT COME ON THIS PROPERTY. Two days later I reported it all to the FBI. Remember when you clowns said I threw him under the bus? Now do you understand????
https://youtu.be/UiGyrm7rGPk
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 11:28:05 AM by Michael Petrelli »

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2024, 12:50:47 PM »
Why would either of you associate with the other after this incident ? You were buddy buddy for a year after you realized he was an extortionist and tried to pat you hush money to keep it quiet?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2024, 12:54:30 PM »
Why would either of you associate with the other after this incident ? You were buddy buddy for a year after you realized he was an extortionist and tried to pat you hush money to keep it quiet?

What have I done since? Are you serious? What happened last week when I got the call from him again. I got the truth, now you see what's happening? Do you have any idea how much information I was able to obtain in the past year???? Wow. You only get maybe 2% of what I know.

See this? I already set the course for now. I got him to drop his guard. So don't tell me I wasn't ALL OVER THIS last March. If I pushed him completely away I would have NEVER known what we all know now.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:03:55 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2024, 01:23:42 PM »
And the alternative is to believe something/anything  Shopping Cart Mike says?  ngc3 ngc3

How many times has SCM's forays into other people's business produced a single result he wants? 

He's a bust out nobody.

Sorry, but SCM is showing you who’s boss around here. You might get banded soon.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2024, 01:46:16 PM »
See this? An email from the treasurer of the rescue For The Love Of Standardbreds. After Yarock called me yelling at ME about this which I have NO connection with. What charity treasurer suggests diverting the donations directly to a private account!!!!! The IRS will have a field day with this, as well as the NJ AG. Friends won't work helping them with this one. And once the media gets involved along with the animal abuse story it's off to the races....again.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:50:58 PM by Michael Petrelli »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2024, 02:14:40 PM »
Sorry, but SCM is showing you who’s boss around here. You might get banded soon.

I'll take my chances.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2024, 02:50:56 PM »
What have I done since? Are you serious? What happened last week when I got the call from him again. I got the truth, now you see what's happening? Do you have any idea how much information I was able to obtain in the past year???? Wow. You only get maybe 2% of what I know.

See this? I already set the course for now. I got him to drop his guard. So don't tell me I wasn't ALL OVER THIS last March. If I pushed him completely away I would have NEVER known what we all know now.

... you pretended to be this guys friend for a year to gather information after you realized he was a crook? And the only reason you still aren't continuing the charade is that he told you to hit the road over the rescue issue? And in that year of investigating you never thought to once look into his charity which was tied to the GSY (where the alleged felonies originated from)? Despite you receiving checks that clearly said "scholarship fund". Never mind the fact that you literally said 4 days ago that you "were onto him now." about the GSY issue. Which is it? You were onto him a year ago, or this past week? I mean in this thread a few days ago, you said you were friends. Now its you were using him for info.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2024, 03:05:03 PM »
Oh he did? Show me where. Face it. I am light years ahead of these people. Get over it. When is the date of the first video and the report to the bureau STUPID. So you must be a friend of his, since never do you call out what he has done. And in just the last month he has revealed his is a key element to FTLOS behind the scenes. So when investigators have people working on the inside they're the criminals?  Busted. ngc3
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 03:08:39 PM by Michael Petrelli »

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2024, 05:26:23 PM »
Oh he did? Show me where. Face it. I am light years ahead of these people. Get over it. When is the date of the first video and the report to the bureau STUPID. So you must be a friend of his, since never do you call out what he has done. And in just the last month he has revealed his is a key element to FTLOS behind the scenes. So when investigators have people working on the inside they're the criminals?  Busted. ngc3

What are you even responding to?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2024, 06:02:46 PM »
What are you even responding to?

You, he told me to hit the road over the rescue? I have nothing to do with their rescue. He called me to tell me Heather Dyer and Tammy Cailliau where mad I was involved. Well...how could I not be when the call came to me for help. The owner of the farm and president of their rescue Judy Jannuzzelli said bring them to White Birch they would be put into For The Love Of Standardbreds. That's not my problem, how come nobody is asking Joe Alborano why this all started to begin with? He is the only person truly responsible for the conditions those horses were living. So in the end it's my fault?  ngc3 Yarock fucked up when he called me and then sent me the chain of emails. Went from I did a "noble thing" to he will have me put in prison. So what did he accidentally reveal to me? A bankrupt 501c3 that got caught with its pants down and he is involved. I've already posted more than enough to prove that. Do I really have to again? Or do you just want to continue typing through your ass.

joemomma

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2024, 06:06:41 PM »
I really doubt the FBI gives a shit.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2024, 06:20:00 PM »
I really doubt the FBI gives a shit.

Lemme tell ya something. They know everything. And no they aren't going to waste their efforts on the little stuff, but it is documented. This is for the IRS and State AG to deal with.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Ace Venturo: Tyler davis
    Today at 11:40:08 AM
  • Mazola: Brutal
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • London: Bye Bye Brandon
    Today at 12:32:57 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Joe looks and sounds pathetic!
    June 27, 2024, 09:46:28 PM
  • Calhoun: RIP Joe Biden
    June 27, 2024, 09:38:48 PM
  • HellRazor1230: Hey anyone seen Dee
    June 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal