Author Topic: EMERGENCY POLL!! .. How long until Shopping Cart Mike Petrelli Gets Banded?  (Read 8673 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16472
SCM lasts:

A. Less Than 1 Week
B. More Than 1 Week
C. Band someone else (Be Specific!)

Your input is valuable. 

Plops Board of Governors (PBOG) wants to hear your thoughts.

signed,
PBOG


ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
I say ADMIN lost they're faculties listening to the complaints of a flake like UncleJerry and banning XYZ. 11.wp
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Why do you losers keep talking about this piece shit how stupid are you.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57819
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
It’s coming

Maybe coming faster than he knows


Peanuts  time coming to an end   Shortly
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 07:44:57 AM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Hey Pigland do you hear that? Is there a mouse caught in a trap or something?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
https://youtu.be/HDuAij1pdi8
Can't erase history or what people are.

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
10 days tops

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Oh no, then what will I do?

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
B..I think he’ll last about a month.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
SCM how many times a day do you fantasize about sticking that needle dick in that arse of hers or is it that one that works in the Goshen office?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
B..I think he’ll last about a month.

If I feel like it I can spam the board again and drop the server. Since it's pretty obvious this is heading down the same road again. Horseplop is purely entertainment, the real people I associate with outside the industry have no idea what this is or who any of you chicken shits are. Only thing they know is you all live off a welfare subsidized industry that kills horses. And now they are investigating those 7 horses, the other 8 animals he still has, the petting zoo the new farm owners have in Millstone and two 501c3s that my former friend has destroyed by using them to his liking along with some other board members in Cream Ridge. While you fantasize about me and a female friend of mine. I sure hope you aren't looking at my pics when you....ya know.  ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
If I feel like it I can spam the board again and drop the server. Since it's pretty obvious this is heading down the same road again. Horseplop is purely entertainment, the real people I associate with outside the industry have no idea what this is or who any of you chicken shits are. Only thing they know is you all live off a welfare subsidized industry that kills horses. And now they are investigating those 7 horses, the other 8 animals he still has, the petting zoo the new farm owners have in Millstone and two 501c3s that my former friend has destroyed by using them to his liking along with some other board members in Cream Ridge. While you fantasize about me and a female friend of mine. I sure hope you aren't looking at my pics when you....ya know.  ngc3
Stop changing the subject and avoiding the question! You mean to tell me all the times you’ve been in New York you’ve never fantasized about sticking your tongue in that arse of hers????? Have you or have you not stared at that arse in great detail?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Reply with a video.  Or....43z.stf

joemomma

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3082
The bigger question is??? Is SMC banded from the meadowlands???

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I asked, no answer. Oh well, if so I am on the same list as Joe Faraldo. How dare I report facts. Scary thing is Joe was right on this one.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 01:51:26 AM
  • LUCPARK: Too easy to aggravate
    September 28, 2026, 10:25:13 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Dingus, I heard he may be PLOP Admin !!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:53 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Bello, it is !!!
    September 28, 2026, 10:12:24 PM
  • Dingus: Heyref is a good friend of mine.  We co-own a few.
    September 28, 2026, 10:10:03 PM
  • JT: Big trade with the maple leafs today tmbz1
    September 28, 2026, 09:56:20 PM
  • bello: darnod...enjoy the grandkids. This place should just be an idiotic pasttime. Dougoe got it  right.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:56 PM
  • JT: Nice   tmbz1 I am a big Columbus Blue Jackets fan..they always are bad.
    September 28, 2026, 09:55:03 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal