Author Topic: EMERGENCY POLL!! .. How long until Shopping Cart Mike Petrelli Gets Banded?  (Read 8763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 583
Why would you ever ban him?

Like him or not, he drives of of constructive dialogue

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16501
Why would you ever ban him?

Like him or not, he drives of of constructive dialogue
The people will speak.

It's not as if he's driving up our advertising revenue.

Even his "underage" daughter can't help him.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
The people will speak.

It's not as if he's driving up our advertising revenue.

Even his "underage" daughter can't help him.
tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7721
Am I talking about anyone else's kids here? This was a 2 for 1, first Calhoe posts and the gutless puppy agrees. Like I said last night. Racist chicken shits who try to win their argument with people's children. Have I ever mentioned anyone's kids? Nope, you do because you can. Why not tell us all who you are. Then see if you say it again. And it won't be long, I'll get fed up and spam the board again. Then laugh when I get banned to protect you spineless turds.  ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Am I talking about anyone else's kids here? This was a 2 for 1, first Calhoe posts and the gutless puppy agrees. Like I said last night. Racist chicken shits who try to win their argument with people's children. Have I ever mentioned anyone's kids? Nope, you do because you can. Why not tell us all who you are. Then see if you say it again. And it won't be long, I'll get fed up and spam the board again. Then laugh when I get banned to protect you spineless turds.  ngc3
I can’t believe how disgusting did you actually ate that Mexican groom at Ford’s Farm and the stuck that needle dick in!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:54:15 PM by Gaagoots »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7721
This sounds like someone who is jealous. No thanks.

onabrake

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
Oh no, then what will I do?


Maybe try to get a real job. You know a career, like most responsible adults do and then retire with a nice nest egg and take care of their family......wait, talking about someone in their late 50's who has done absolutely nothing of the previous message.....so back to walking the streets of Goshen and gofundme's....pathetic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7721
Isn't it incredible how again a screen font fucker who won't say who they are has to join the party, AND NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME. You know nothing, which is evident here each and every day. While you jerkoffs post to a chat forum 25 people on the planet interact on, I got 7 horses out of trouble last week, AND still working on their next move because the owner and "rescue" are only worried about themselves. You really can't keep up with me can ya? Now run along Slappy.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
B- he is the most popular topic on Plop. It's better imo, to have him here to answer questions, instead of ppl just talking about him.

onabrake

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 387
Such a noble "career", maybe you can become the 2024 version of TV's Mister Ed. starring SCM as Wilbur Post. Just can't keep up with ya..... what a success story, with a boarding room to show for it. Laughing stock.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7721
At what point do you figure out what you think doesn't matter? What do you do? Who are you? I'll wait.  ngc3

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Such a noble "career", maybe you can become the 2024 version of TV's Mister Ed. starring SCM as Wilbur Post. Just can't keep up with ya..... what a success story, with a boarding room to show for it. Laughing stock.
Why does it matter where he or anyone else lives,? Or how they live for that matter. Does it effect you, at all? Didn't think so

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7721
Because these so called successful businessmen that praise are immune to the law.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Because these so called successful businessmen that praise are immune to the law.
If you’re referring to Mark Ford and Steve Jones just say so you fucking coward.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7721
They are so far behind me now I can't even see Ford. That's like the distance to Jupiter. Shaddap stooooopid.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do we send them to Sweet or Ignorance is Bliss?   :)
    Today at 12:36:20 PM
  • Trigger: Seeking a new Chihuahua Cock to replace the now KuntFaceKunt, send dms to apply or be you  tmbz1
    Today at 12:33:26 PM
  • Trigger: Go to the kid's hockey game and complain you entirely useless boring KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 12:14:42 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:13:11 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger The Troll
    Today at 12:09:32 PM
  • Trigger: Darnoldrocks is one more bitching whining complaining most away from losing the Chihuahua Cock distinction, and plummeting into a new one - KuntFaceKunt  ngc3
    Today at 09:43:52 AM
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal