Author Topic: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?  (Read 7599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Midnight Special

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Sex 4 Drugs and Drugging 4 Sex
Re: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 01:17:43 AM »
Yo momma hitch. U be begging for ur life bitch.  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

In your fantasy, I doubt it, you'd be fishing for your now separated from your body nutz in traffic.  Try not to shoot your self in the dick too being that the gun my head and your willy were all within a few inches apart, that's at even money, not that matters.

Your IQ has been successfully calculated to be -72,000,000,000.  Lowest in recorded history of the Universe.  Again, congrats.

Nice speaking with you LBB.   73cv.2

Peace & Love  ;D

kantseeback

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4447
  • TDS HAS INFESTED THIS PLACE LIKE A ROACH NEST
Re: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 04:20:39 AM »
One thing positive about MJ , he brought back the captain crunch look.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 09:50:53 AM »
Gaag you and your boy toy could always just get a room for some privacy......I'm just saying 😏
Thanks, but I’m not into guys. I’m addicted to pussy what can I tell you lol

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: Was Michael Jackson gay or just a pervert?
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 10:29:50 AM »
Either the senator is back or XYZ is back from Mexico.
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal