Author Topic: 3/15 YR Draw Today....  (Read 9476 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2024, 09:44:37 PM »
He sure does, take a look at Yonkers race 3 tonight !!

That was an unreal mile tonight!  But he's clean and good for racing right Faraldo?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2024, 09:54:44 PM »
Another 5 horse Invitational this week.  Can you criminals be any more obvious?   ngc3

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2024, 10:02:43 PM »
Just coincidence right after Bartlett told me I should beard for Marks Gareth blows up out of nowhere. Then he gets the boot and Per blows up out of nowhere. Bartlett contract driver for both. Uh huh.

Guilt by alleged association? That’s a new one for me.

Did it ever occur to you that if you allegedly witnessed these sorts of things and didn’t say anything that you are actually a big part of the problem you are currently railing against.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7647
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2024, 10:06:26 PM »
Guilt by alleged association? That’s a new one for me.

Did it ever occur to you that if you allegedly witnessed these sorts of things and didn’t say anything that you are actually a big part of the problem you are currently railing against.

Oh yeah? What makes you think I didn't say anything? I did, in crystal clear detail. My job is done, why do you think I speak so freely on it? You're welcome.

Deadbeat

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 89
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2024, 01:18:10 PM »
Oh yeah? What makes you think I didn't say anything? I did, in crystal clear detail. My job is done, why do you think I speak so freely on it? You're welcome.

Because had you actually said something, you would have made a video, posted audio, added 7 or 8 Facebook posts, then dislocated your shoulder from patting yourself on the back so hard.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4877
Re: 3/15 YR Draw Today....
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2024, 06:19:00 PM »
Did he report Bartlett when he asked him to beard for Josh?  I don't think he mentioned it until just recently.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: No kidding.. right Dougie
    Today at 11:53:19 AM
  • dougie: JT.....Get us a "hot"horse. LOL!
    Today at 11:50:33 AM
  • JT: I might have to take him up on that..roughly 3 to 4 hour drive for me ;D
    Today at 11:28:30 AM
  • JT: He said if I ever wanted to go to come knocking on his door and he would hook me up tmbz1..he said you gotta wear a shirt and tie. I said we'll I wouldn't go in these clothes..my clothes are covered in paint ngc3
    Today at 11:26:47 AM
  • JT: Funny story..the house I am working on now, the next door neighbor came out and was rocking a Keeneland t-shirt. We chatted for a bit. He has friends that own some and they have a permanent spot in the clubhouse
    Today at 11:24:54 AM
  • Trigger: "we were training here."  End of discussion G, why you're an irrelovant, an anonymous coward, a liar extroidnaire...no one here of any consequence believes you or ever will.  But you keep seeking to convince our lying eyes  ngc3
    Today at 11:18:41 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • G: They told me last winter was fabulous while all the tracks and farms were shut down they were training
    Today at 11:15:12 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal