Author Topic: SATURDAY KNIGHTS  (Read 6505 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2024, 01:46:26 PM »
Lucpark, I am concerned about your mental health. You are watching the BigM racing since Gural tookover and constanly complain. This is not good for your mental health, may I suggest you stop watching and try something different.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27287
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2024, 01:59:35 PM »
Lucpark, I am concerned about your mental health. You are watching the BigM racing since Gural tookover and constanly complain. This is not good for your mental health, may I suggest you stop watching and try something different.

I would worry about many other plopsters on their mental health before Luc. 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2024, 03:17:19 PM »
The Big M should have put Gabe on their broadcasts. I am sure he is a little bit of a brown nose, but he does drive up the pools, and gets people excited about carryovers especially. Little and Otten could care less about the pool sizes.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27287
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2024, 03:26:17 PM »
The Big M should have put Gabe on their broadcasts. I am sure he is a little bit of a brown nose, but he does drive up the pools, and gets people excited about carryovers especially. Little and Otten could care less about the pool sizes.

Are they more concerned about cashing tickets for themselves?

You also need larger pools so you don't step on your own money!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: SATURDAY KNIGHTS
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2024, 03:33:46 PM »
Are they more concerned about cashing tickets for themselves?

You also need larger pools so you don't step on your own money!

They don't bet, the only way Little bets, is if he finds a voucher on the floor.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal