Author Topic: Trump Today  (Read 8049 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: Trump Today
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2024, 03:17:13 PM »
They both suck.

IMO All of the leading politicians are crooked, and the same can be said for most of the lesser ones.

How many of you will have votes that count?  If you don't live in a Battleground State your vote means nothing.  The electoral college is what needs to go. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2024, 03:28:16 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1

It gets exhausting trying to get one person to state anything that they like about Biden. It's always what about Trump, smh.
You're post is just the start of why this Administration must go.
Have you noticed that if you don’t agree with the liberals they get nasty and belligerent. I can’t believe how stupid some of them are.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2024, 03:29:12 PM »
They both suck.

IMO All of the leading politicians are crooked, and the same can be said for most of the lesser ones.

How many of you will have votes that count?  If you don't live in a Battleground State your vote means nothing.  The electoral college is what needs to go.
The electoral college vote has to go! You’re right on the money!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2024, 03:31:07 PM »
The Dem's usually refer to Trump supporters as a cult and mindless, yet they follow a man who is apparently in the throes of dementia and they ignore the facts in front of their eyes, and his VP is basically useless and has achieved nothing in her term.
Kamala Harris is a total embarrassment to this country! Biden has been a bullshit artist/moon man his whole life

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2024, 04:23:26 PM »
Kamala Harris is a total embarrassment to this country! Biden has been a bullshit artist/moon man his whole life

Stop it!

Look at Trump’s legal troubles vs Biden’s!!

Trump is far worse than Biden has ever been. Please Google Trump and read his entire past!!

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 04:25:08 PM by rainman2 »

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2024, 04:26:09 PM »
Four pages of gambling degenerates whining and complaining about one side or the other. What is Biden going to do for me, what is Trump going to do for me. Try some personal responsibility and some answers can be found in the mirror, instead of hoping ANY of these politicians actually give a shit about you, personally.

Food prices.....welcom e to corporate America, where greed runs amuk and these prices are here to stay. Record profits for these companies.

Biden needs to be in a nursing home and Trump needs to be in prison, both for the rest of their lives.  No one person is EVER going to make a difference because THEY care about THEMSELVES and FAMILY first and foremost. Welcome to capitalism in its purest form and find the answers in the mirror. Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2024, 04:29:08 PM »
Kamala Harris is a total embarrassment to this country!

Not true and she's 1000 times smarter than you.

This is all very simple: trump is completely corrupted and beholden to Putin and Russia.  For Russia it doesn't matter if trump wins or loses as long as he creates confusion, mayhem and especially DIVISIVENESS.  Putin and company are counting on the maga nitwits because they know that the majority are uneducated and the rest are racists.  gagoots is in both camps.

ROOSTER COGBURN

• Open / FFA
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2024, 04:33:57 PM »
Hey Admin, isnt there a separate forum for this? You throw out others for disrupting "Harness Racing" conversation. Shouldn't it be the same rules apply? 11.wp tmbz1 11.wp tmbz1 11.wp tmbz1 11.wp tmbz1 11.wp tmbz1
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2024, 05:03:59 PM »
Stop it!

Look at Trump’s legal troubles vs Biden’s!!

Trump is far worse than Biden has ever been. Please Google Trump and read his entire past!!

Thank you
Hillary had worse legal issues Comey let go.  Biden kept classified documents in multiple locations DOJ would not prosecute because he is feeble? What kind of justice is this?

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2024, 05:21:50 PM »
Have you noticed that if you don’t agree with the liberals they get nasty and belligerent. I can’t believe how stupid some of them are.
Yes. I'm still waiting for any one of them, to enlighten us on what Good Biden has done. The only response is, but Trump...
I'd really like to hear a response on his policies.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2024, 06:51:07 PM »
Yes. I'm still waiting for any one of them, to enlighten us on what Good Biden has done. The only response is, but Trump...
I'd really like to hear a response on his policies.
Ive also been waiting to hear what Biden has done for this country.  I better not hear about the stock market because it has nothing to do with the president. It has to do with Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen as well as the central banks, but Biden has been taking credit. Meanwhile, the deficit has increased by 2 trillion.!!!!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2024, 07:17:02 PM »
Hillary had worse legal issues Comey let go.  Biden kept classified documents in multiple locations DOJ would not prosecute because he is feeble? What kind of justice is this?

You answered a question with another question.  Look at Trump's past from the mid 1970's until the present time---please elaborate on this---thank you

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2024, 07:58:12 PM »
Ive also been waiting to hear what Biden has done for this country.  I better not hear about the stock market because it has nothing to do with the president. It has to do with Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen as well as the central banks, but Biden has been taking credit. Meanwhile, the deficit has increased by 2 trillion.!!!!

How incredibly false and stupid you and the other MAGA maggots are. It is hard to believe many of you got out of third grade. True facts mean nothing. All you people do is say nonsense about Biden. Trump this little prick has no talent, no brains and no loyalty to any of you including his wife. Look at Trump’s son Baron who looks so traumatized from growing up under Trump. Baron probably gets beat up in school all the time. Most of you MAGAs would have been better off if your mothers had gotten abortions.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2024, 08:02:27 PM »
You answered a question with another question.  Look at Trump's past from the mid 1970's until the present time---please elaborate on this---thank you

Trump entered politics in 2016, anything before that is not a factor.
On the other hand, Biden has been in politics since the 70's.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2024, 08:04:56 PM »
How incredibly false and stupid you and the other MAGA maggots are. It is hard to believe many of you got out of third grade. True facts mean nothing. All you people do is say nonsense about Biden. Trump this little prick has no talent, no brains and no loyalty to any of you including his wife. Look at Trump’s son Baron who looks so traumatized from growing up under Trump. Baron probably gets beat up in school all the time. Most of you MAGAs would have been better off if your mothers had gotten abortions.

How is a kid with secret service protection going to get beat up at school?
And you call other people stupid.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    Today at 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:21:59 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Spencer Davis
    June 28, 2024, 05:31:02 PM
  • Ace Venturo: Tyler davis
    June 28, 2024, 11:40:08 AM
  • Mazola: Brutal
    June 28, 2024, 11:15:26 AM
  • London: Bye Bye Brandon
    June 28, 2024, 12:32:57 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Joe looks and sounds pathetic!
    June 27, 2024, 09:46:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal