Author Topic: Trump Today  (Read 8031 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Trump Today
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2024, 10:37:00 PM »
Fani Willis' prosecuting lover met with Kamala Harris at the White House SEVERAL times! Do you think they were discussing sports bets?
They were probably discussing "black lives matters" what else would they be talking about the two fucking idiots!

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2024, 10:38:40 PM »
Stop it!

Look at Trump’s legal troubles vs Biden’s!!

Trump is far worse than Biden has ever been. Please Google Trump and read his entire past!!

Thank you

Please google and read his entire past  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Go back to stocking shelves at Whole Foods u nimwit

Please go back in hiding plops was better without your moronic posts
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2024, 11:26:35 PM »
All we see here is birds of a feather flock together!
Please enlighten us as to what Biden has done for the country?

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2024, 04:13:08 AM »
Different times between then and now!   How many lawsuits was Trump involved in since the 1970's through the present time.  Biden had nothing to do with Trump's issues from the 1970's until the 2016 election.  I don't think Biden had anything to do with the hush money case starting Monday morning.  Trump's own doing caused all of his legal issues in the past and present.  Look who's talking about being 'naive'!

Conversation with you is like reruns of CNN, heavy on the opinion and lacking on facts. Answering your posts is akin to smashing ones head against the proverbial wall.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2024, 07:56:53 AM »
As someone who cant stomach voting for either of these clowns, i do have a couple questions for the MAGA
1: Exactly how will Trump shut down the border?  He talks about it, but whats the actual plan?  He doesnt have one
2: Trumps tariff's on imports created the start of inflation.  Kid sniffer Biden punctuated it by giving everyone the 2 grand or whatever it was.
3: Trump did say he also planned to place more tariffs on imports if elected.  The general public cant seem to understand that China doesnt pay those tariffs, the American public does.  The tariff is paid for by the importing country, not the exporting one.  This is only going to cause inflation to continue to rise.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2024, 08:06:50 AM »
Obviously no one can change anyone’s minds on this board so the next question is this…If douchebag Trump loses again what are all you cult followers going to do? Are you going to support another insurrection and scream fixed election? I am pretty sure the other side will accept the results like adults. And who are you going to want to hang this time since Pence isn’t in D.C. any longer. Since VP Harris must certify I guess she will be your target. I can’t imagine the stupid shit show you MAGA lovers will be supporting.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2024, 08:11:07 AM »
Obviously no one can change anyone’s minds on this board so the next question is this…If douchebag Trump loses again what are all you cult followers going to do? Are you going to support another insurrection and scream fixed election? I am pretty sure the other side will accept the results like adults. And who are you going to want to hang this time since Pence isn’t in D.C. any longer. Since VP Harris must certify I guess she will be your target. I can’t imagine the stupid shit show you MAGA lovers will be supporting.

Over 70 million voted for Trump in 2020, a thousand or two were at the capital January 6 2021, a math whiz you are not.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2024, 08:16:10 AM »
As someone who cant stomach voting for either of these clowns, i do have a couple questions for the MAGA
1: Exactly how will Trump shut down the border?  He talks about it, but whats the actual plan?  He doesnt have one
2: Trumps tariff's on imports created the start of inflation.  Kid sniffer Biden punctuated it by giving everyone the 2 grand or whatever it was.
3: Trump did say he also planned to place more tariffs on imports if elected.  The general public cant seem to understand that China doesnt pay those tariffs, the American public does.  The tariff is paid for by the importing country, not the exporting one.  This is only going to cause inflation to continue to rise.

Anything Trump does at the border will be an improvement over the Wide-open southern border we have right now.
Unfortunately, the rest of your post is inspired by delusion.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2024, 08:20:02 AM »

Rainman is a fucking incoherent. Should be muted. 

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2024, 08:26:53 AM »
Conversation with you is like reruns of CNN, heavy on the opinion and lacking on facts. Answering your posts is akin to smashing ones head against the proverbial wall.
Prove to me you are smarter!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2024, 08:28:47 AM »
Rainman is a fucking incoherent. Should be muted.

Many incoherent individuals at horseplop whether we chat on the political round table, harness racing, etc.
someone please start a list!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 08:41:50 AM by rainman2 »

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2024, 08:31:04 AM »

It’s more fun being back on horseplop!
Thanks for putting in your 2 cents in.
Rumor has it that is all your net worth is!

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2024, 08:46:19 AM »
Over 70 million voted for Trump in 2020, a thousand or two were at the capital January 6 2021, a math whiz you are not.
[/quote

Over 80 million voted for Biden!

Your point is??

There were 130 million registered voters in 2020 election. If Trump received 70 million how did Basement Biden get 80 million to beat Trump. Lets see the common core math liberals figure this one out.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2024, 08:50:21 AM »
Really?
FOX, OAN, and Newsmax are the same reruns you pay attention to!
Your posts are worse than mine!
We agree to disagree!

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2024, 08:51:03 AM »
Anything Trump does at the border will be an improvement over the Wide-open southern border we have right now.
Unfortunately, the rest of your post is inspired by delusion.

Delusion? Lmao. He literally said he would place more tariffs. This will absolutely cause inflation to rise. You really think those importers are going to just eat that cost? Newsflash, we don’t manufacture shit here. We assemble some of it, but everything is made overseas.

As vocal as he is about securing the border, then what’s the plan? How is he going to accomplish it? By just talking about it? Nothing will pass when the dems have control of the house and senate. The maga clowns pushed their own people out, and now they’re going to lose control of everything. Thank that pedophile Gates

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal