Author Topic: NVIDIA-119 IN A MONTH!  (Read 52776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Re: NVIDIA-119 IN A MONTH!
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2024, 01:46:25 AM »
Earnings should be through the roof but I worry about the guidance, as those design flaws have to hurt at some point down the road.

that's already known and factored in

it will be 180-200 a year from now.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2797
Re: NVIDIA-119 IN A MONTH!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2024, 06:02:36 AM »
that's already known and factored in

it will be 180-200 a year from now.
The design flaws were discovered after books were closed for quarter being announced on the 28th so the announcement will not reflect the impending loss due to delay. However, as I posted, guidance may hurt share price, as Jensen Huang will by law have to announce expected revenue going forward and it may be lacking because of said flaws.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: I'd play 10 tracks to if I hit almost every race at all of them ngc3
    Today at 08:10:33 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a cyborg  ;D
    Today at 08:08:44 PM
  • Sweet: Calhoun hates Mike because he's a t-bred guy, but if the flats were on his radar Calhoun would be thanking him for protecting his 1 / 4000 of his horse from abuse and being cheated  ngc3
    Today at 07:53:44 PM
  • JT: He said he was going to a hockey game. I would expect him around 9 or 10..pretty bare basics ngc3
    Today at 07:48:26 PM
  • andrew: darnold got quiet/and y'all now left town
    Today at 07:44:46 PM
  • Sweet: Bello is a total nut...hits the finale at pinnochio, a 15- winner and exacta at the  96z.p lakes, now RCR... 52xc.2
    Today at 07:35:46 PM
  • JT: I would NEVER doubt him, especially the "b" tracks in harness..his specialty  tmbz1
    Today at 07:33:19 PM
  • Sweet: Bello knocke dthem out race 1 at RCR - 9    Franco Tristan N    Fern Paquet Jr    $108.00   62za.clp says doubt me and you can  11.bz him, I won't doubt you!  ngc3
    Today at 07:31:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal