Author Topic: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.  (Read 6521 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10436
Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« on: April 20, 2024, 05:34:45 PM »
So the fat FUC WHALE who claims for his height is a svalt 215 pounds. And for months he callin BIDEN SLEEPY JOE.
I know you all get it.
FAT SLOP complain it to HOT. Then complain it to cold. Funny that no one else in court complain. Where his VALET,that wipes the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGERS ASS.
OH wait a minute. FAT SLOP fallin asleep in courtroom. The FAT SLOP can't stay awake. JR'S drugs only last so long. And when addicted to the shit it takes more and more to effect and dies quickly.
So the FAT SLOP know is excretin his filthy SHIT on everyone. Sits there and flatulates NON-STOP,stinkin the whole court up. THE judge really needs to put FAT SLOP in HOLDIN cell while court in session,with a speaker and TV so,s the FAT FUCKIN DIAPER SLOP can watch. The FAT FUCKIN SLOP is A DISGUSTIN PIG. And you MAGA FUCS love this PIG. It must relate to your own HYGENE.

theokodjak26

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1162
Re: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2024, 08:33:01 PM »
I guess I should be sitting next to Trump in court because after reading John Frank’s rant on Trump,  I think I peed in my pants from laughing so hard. I don’t care which political side you are on, this rant was hilarious.

gogasgoboom

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 472
  • 8647
Re: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 09:16:13 PM »
The search of Bedminster for the missing documents cannot be considered complete until they dig up Ivana.
#FREEBEERDAY                          #HOPEITHURTS                          #BURNBABYBURN

ROOSTER COGBURN

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 381
  • A ROOSTER by any other name is just A COCK.
Re: Lets discuss this SICKING ,FAT DRAFT DODGIN FUC.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2024, 01:54:01 PM »
I guess I should be sitting next to Trump in court because after reading John Frank’s rant on Trump,  I think I peed in my pants from laughing so hard. I don’t care which political side you are on, this rant was hilarious.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Life is more like a bowel clogged full of cherry pits.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 11:58:39 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He might be suffering from R2Drew syndrome
    Today at 10:57:54 AM
  • Sweet: Say calm Chihuahua Cock we're trying to figure out what disorder you have that has you stuck on repeat  ngc3
    Today at 10:47:24 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You're an asshole.  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:35:56 AM
  • Sweet: Coming from you too, I'm a Plop prince  ngc3
    Today at 10:34:54 AM
  • darnoldrocks: ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 10:32:18 AM
  • darnoldrocks: You are who you are Tigger.  SAD fucking excuse for a human.
    Today at 10:31:27 AM
  • G: You talk about a lowlife piece of shit it doesn't get any lower than you
    Today at 10:28:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal