Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 33767 times)

bond

• Elite
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #240 on: May 31, 2024, 12:54:16 PM »
So how did Donald Trump make YOUR life better when he was President?
T
No answers containing Biden, Obama, and liberal allowed.

1. Under Trump--gas prices were 60% lower than under Biden-thats huge considering USA runs on gas---and I use a lot.
2. Less woke idiots under Trump--and LES LGBT on TV, internet,Movies, Radio etc.
3. Less Wars--in fact there were none-made my life better-because now thats all we hear about when you turn on the TV ,radio.
4. My kids are now more in debt than they were in 2020 so myself and my kids were better off.
Im only better off now because of Investments--but I put them in place before Trump-thankfully they have increased under both Presidents-a little better under Trump--because now everything is more expensive.-thanks to Biden not being able to control inflation due to printing Billions every day to fund wars-not on USA soil.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #241 on: May 31, 2024, 01:32:37 PM »
OK,JAMES BOND. LISTEN to JOHN FRANK ARMY:
(1) Tighten your fuckin belt. I've experienced over years to spend less. More so these days. Cut down on drivin un-neccessarily. Get fuel economy vehichles that are not gas gusslers. And I don't know where you exist,where I live we have strick restrictions on exhaust. I'm find with that. If you not pass,YOU MUST FIX. Sound familiar. ...TOO be continued,,,, Listenin yo BIDEN at moment.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #242 on: May 31, 2024, 01:41:02 PM »
Spare us Dementia boy.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #243 on: May 31, 2024, 02:13:13 PM »
(2)Me thinks you just heard BIDEN,PEACE SPEECH. YA he responsible for causin WARS,which I might add we not start. I'll add.
I had 8 uncles includin me pops on me dad;s side and 4 uncles on me mom;s sife and all served in WORLD WAR II and KOREA. Most were NAVY,except one a tail gunner on a B-17 and the other a submariner. When one has a HISTORY of servin,JOHN FRANK ARMY will not avoid. In yooouuuse case,evidently that no exist. If you NO serve how the hell can you expect your kids. Let others proteck us. CERTAINLY not you or your kids. ...YOO BE CONTINUED.....

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2024, 02:28:03 PM »
WHICH brings one back to DRAFT DODGIN,FAT SLOP ,POS. Not one person in his family history has ever SERVED.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2024, 02:42:53 PM »
WHICH brings one back to DRAFT DODGIN,FAT SLOP ,POS. Not one person in his family history has ever SERVED.

cant argue that. Hes a patriot off the blood and sweat of people he calls SUCKERS and LOSERS.
Yet people here champion him as a patriot?
Puhleeze
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 02:45:02 PM by toothman »

bond

• Elite
« Reply #246 on: May 31, 2024, 03:04:42 PM »

cant argue that. Hes a patriot off the blood and sweat of people he calls SUCKERS and LOSERS.
Yet people here champion him as a patriot?
Puhleeze

dont start toothman--Biden had 5 draft deferments and never served despite lying about being in the Navy.
GW Bush, Clinton, Dick Cheney Dan Quayle--all never served.
If Biden drops dead--dont get me started if Kamala ever leads this Country. Knows 0 about Military, wars etc.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2024, 03:07:00 PM by bond »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #247 on: May 31, 2024, 03:17:34 PM »
1. Under Trump--gas prices were 60% lower than under Biden-thats huge considering USA runs on gas---and I use a lot.
2. Less woke idiots under Trump--and LES LGBT on TV, internet,Movies, Radio etc.
3. Less Wars--in fact there were none-made my life better-because now thats all we hear about when you turn on the TV ,radio.
4. My kids are now more in debt than they were in 2020 so myself and my kids were better off.
Im only better off now because of Investments--but I put them in place before Trump-thankfully they have increased under both Presidents-a little better under Trump--because now everything is more expensive.-thanks to Biden not being able to control inflation due to printing Billions every day to fund wars-not on USA soil.
👍🇺🇸👏👏

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2024, 03:18:32 PM »

dont start toothman--Biden had 5 draft deferments and never served despite lying about being in the Navy.
If Biden drops dead--dont get me started if Kamala ever leads this Country. Knows 0 about Military, wars etc.

At least Biden honors and respects them.
Calling John McCain a loser because he got caught?
Trump is a POS as a human and everything that goes with it.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #249 on: May 31, 2024, 03:50:26 PM »

I'm happy even low information Trump Retards like you can vote. I really am.

But I draw the line at your outright lies. For this, go fuck yourself.

As an aside, it's not Biden's fault your kids are financial failures. That would be your fault.

Have a nice day.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2024, 03:51:58 PM »

Every one of his former Secretary of State, Chief of Staff declared, based on what he wanted to do, that Trump was a threat to world peace and national security---remember the Russians that he had in the OVAL OFFICE? stealing and concealing classified documents?
He is Putin's USEFUL IDIOT.
Come on man

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2024, 04:31:26 PM »
Fact Check
Att. Bond and Gaagoots.
Trump's NEW YORK convictions are not eligible for a Presidential Pardon!
Federal convictions Yes!
State convictions NO!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2024, 05:23:46 PM »
If u have art skill set, then create pro-Trump poster:

MOST WANTED

(insert Trump photo)

BY AMERICA

..make a mock up and see if u can sell.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2024, 08:47:10 PM »
Just remember yall can call all of us republicans MAGA retards all you want. But we didn’t go out and burn down and loot innocent people’s property because we didn’t like the verdict. See you in November the dumacrats just gave Trump another 5-7 point lead

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2024, 08:49:25 PM »
Just remember yall can call all of us republicans MAGA retards all you want. But we didn’t go out and burn down and loot innocent people’s property because we didn’t like the verdict. See you in November the dumacrats just gave Trump another 5-7 point lead

magats did that on 06Jan2021

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal