Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 43660 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #315 on: June 03, 2024, 10:41:39 AM »
I did have a question that's theoretical:
If George Bush was a convicted felon, would you still vote for him anyway?
How about that slick Willie Clinton?
Old Dutch himself...Ronnie Reagan?
As much as I revered Reagan, there's no chance I could support him if he was convicted of a felony.

So why, on top of all the other fuckups, bankruptcies, cheating on wives, etc. does a large segment of people want to give a thief, liar, sexual abuser a free pass? It just doesn't make sense
You want to know why?

I'll tell you why.

Because he hates N1ggers and Sp1cks just like they do.

That's why.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #316 on: June 03, 2024, 02:10:46 PM »
You want to know why?

I'll tell you why.

That's why.

this is accurate tmbz1

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #317 on: June 03, 2024, 02:14:50 PM »
I'm so sick and tired of goddam anti-American hippies like Stan Dunbread attacking the justice system, comparing this country to foreign dictatorships, siding with Commies like Putin,  vilifying the FBI, ransacking the capital and flying the American flag upside down. I AM SO OUTRAGED!!! This is the worst thing since Colin Kaapernick taking a knee.

Do you even know what it means when the American flag is flown upside down?

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #318 on: June 03, 2024, 05:06:53 PM »
I did have a question that's theoretical:
If George Bush was a convicted felon, would you still vote for him anyway?
How about that slick Willie Clinton?
Old Dutch himself...Ronnie Reagan?
As much as I revered Reagan, there's no chance I could support him if he was convicted of a felony.

So why, on top of all the other fuckups, bankruptcies, cheating on wives, etc. does a large segment of people want to give a thief, liar, sexual abuser a free pass? It just doesn't make sense

There is so much misinformation being spread online and through Fox News fueling this insanity.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #319 on: June 03, 2024, 05:29:41 PM »
Trump has never ever lost. Everything is rigged (with no proof or evidence of course) ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #320 on: June 03, 2024, 06:01:27 PM »
The ufc crowd loves Trump and so do I.  Save America

That’s a key demographic. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #321 on: June 03, 2024, 06:57:44 PM »
Well there it is , 2000 Mules has been retracted and taken offline by Salem Media.  Just like that...it was ALL FALSE AND DEBUNKED!!!  You can't watch it legally, download it or buy it. The rubes and Trump said it was a great movie.  Just another day in MAGA world. 

Any of the MAGAS want to tell me 2000 Mules is still true.  But what do you expect from Dinesh the felon, racist and conspiracy theorist.  Truth? 

« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 07:04:48 PM by The Unstable »

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #322 on: June 04, 2024, 12:17:15 AM »
Well there it is , 2000 Mules has been retracted and taken offline by Salem Media.  Just like that...it was ALL FALSE AND DEBUNKED!!!  You can't watch it legally, download it or buy it. The rubes and Trump said it was a great movie.  Just another day in MAGA world. 

Any of the MAGAS want to tell me 2000 Mules is still true.  But what do you expect from Dinesh the felon, racist and conspiracy theorist.  Truth?

Go back a few days to my reply (#281), and you’ll see the whole write up.  Good that you reminded everyone about that crackpot DeSouza.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #323 on: June 04, 2024, 08:37:22 AM »
Today in Trump world- Epoch times ( a trusted "news" source for MAGA) -CEO Bill Guan was arrested for laundering 67 Million dollars.  Just another grifter like Trump. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2024, 09:42:20 AM by The Unstable »

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #324 on: June 04, 2024, 09:15:07 AM »
Today in Trump World part 2 -was Trump witness tampering (yet another crime).  Or do you just think it is just coincidence all the witnesses he brought out in his trial got money.

"Nine witnesses in the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump have received significant financial benefits, including large raises from his campaign, severance packages, new jobs, and a grant of shares and cash from Trump’s media company.

The benefits have flowed from Trump’s businesses and campaign committees, according to a ProPublica analysis of public disclosures, court records and securities filings. One campaign aide had his average monthly pay double, from $26,000 to $53,500. Another employee got a $2 million severance package barring him from voluntarily cooperating with law enforcement. And one of the campaign’s top officials had her daughter hired onto the campaign staff, where she is now the fourth-highest-paid employee.

These pay increases and other benefits often came at delicate moments in the legal proceedings against Trump. One aide who was given a plum position on the board of Trump’s social media company, for example, got the seat after he was subpoenaed but before he testified.

Significant changes to a staffer’s work situation, such as bonuses, pay raises, firings or promotions, can be evidence of a crime if they come outside the normal course of business. To prove witness tampering, prosecutors would need to show that perks or punishments were intended to influence testimony."

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2024, 08:45:22 PM »
You want to know why?

I'll tell you why.

That's why.
I have NEVER heard Trump say anything racist about black people.  More bullshit fake news from the left.  I have heard degrading remakes about being black come out of Biden's mouth many times. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #326 on: June 07, 2024, 09:19:54 PM »
I have NEVER heard Trump say anything racist about black people.  More bullshit fake news from the left.  I have heard degrading remakes about being black come out of Biden's mouth many times.
Biden voted against desegregation but with today’s history lessons Trump is the racist. Imagine

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #327 on: June 07, 2024, 09:26:39 PM »
Someone Has!
Freaky Fox Fever!
Real Bad!
No Cure!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:41:40 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #328 on: June 07, 2024, 09:28:43 PM »
Ask Kwami Jackson about that.  Trump said racist shit out loud in front of all the Apprentice producers all the time.  In his case he said that America would never accept a N== as the winner so Bill Rancic won the first season.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #329 on: June 07, 2024, 09:29:34 PM »
Biden voted against desegregation but with today’s history lessons Trump is the racist. Imagine
I forgot!
Who lost in court?
For refusing to rent to blacks!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    Today at 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal