Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 32732 times)

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #330 on: June 07, 2024, 08:45:22 PM »
You want to know why?

I'll tell you why.

Because he hates N1ggers and Sp1cks just like they do.

That's why.
I have NEVER heard Trump say anything racist about black people.  More bullshit fake news from the left.  I have heard degrading remakes about being black come out of Biden's mouth many times. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #331 on: June 07, 2024, 09:19:54 PM »
I have NEVER heard Trump say anything racist about black people.  More bullshit fake news from the left.  I have heard degrading remakes about being black come out of Biden's mouth many times.
Biden voted against desegregation but with today’s history lessons Trump is the racist. Imagine

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #332 on: June 07, 2024, 09:26:39 PM »
Someone Has!
Freaky Fox Fever!
Real Bad!
No Cure!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 10:41:40 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2024, 09:28:43 PM »
Ask Kwami Jackson about that.  Trump said racist shit out loud in front of all the Apprentice producers all the time.  In his case he said that America would never accept a N== as the winner so Bill Rancic won the first season.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #334 on: June 07, 2024, 09:29:34 PM »
Biden voted against desegregation but with today’s history lessons Trump is the racist. Imagine
I forgot!
Who lost in court?
For refusing to rent to blacks!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #335 on: June 07, 2024, 09:34:59 PM »
you're delusional! 1st off Trump was fined going all the way back to the 70s for housing discrimination against African American people.
He used the N word at a meeting deciding on possible winner on "The Apprentice"
He said Elijah Cummings was from a "rat infested mess"
Made similar comments about the districts of members of the Democratic caucus known as the Squad
Pushed the birther lie about Obama.
Disparaged Colin Kaepernick based on his race.

He's the most racist POTUS ever. And yes, worse than Woodrow Wilson, a Democrat.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

panhunter

• 4 claimer
« Reply #336 on: June 08, 2024, 10:48:29 AM »
FAKE AS FUCK/WITCHHUNT
THE LEFT IS A FUCKING CANCER DESTROYING WHAT WAS LEFT OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY THAT I LOVE!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal