Author Topic: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL  (Read 43670 times)

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL POLL
« Reply #285 on: June 01, 2024, 06:43:57 PM »
OK,JAMES BOND. LISTEN to JOHN FRANK ARMY:
(1) Tighten your fuckin belt. I've experienced over years to spend less. More so these days. Cut down on drivin un-neccessarily. Get fuel economy vehichles that are not gas gusslers. And I don't know where you exist,where I live we have strick restrictions on exhaust. I'm find with that. If you not pass,YOU MUST FIX. Sound familiar. ...TOO be continued,,,, Listenin yo BIDEN at moment.

With all due respect- we should not have to tighten our belts/spend less, due to the Current Administrations Shitty Fcked up Policies.
Our Government needs to tighten their belts, stop printing BILLIONS of dollars to send overseas, stop wasting our tax dollars on Bullshit,  stop providing for the illegals, close the borders. The list goes on.

Thank You for your service, Sir.

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2024, 07:04:56 PM »
With all due respect- we should not have to tighten our belts/spend less, due to the Current Administrations Shitty Fcked up Policies.
Our Government needs to tighten their belts, stop printing BILLIONS of dollars to send overseas, stop wasting our tax dollars on Bullshit,  stop providing for the illegals, close the borders. The list goes on.

The majority of our tax money is spent on the military and the debt. It’s time for the billionaires to pay their fair share. The government programs are a sliver of the budget.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2024, 07:13:29 PM »
The majority of our tax money is spent on the military and the debt. It’s time for the billionaires to pay their fair share. The government programs are a sliver of the budget.
Can we start with Gates,Zuckerberg and Soros?  Or will this only apply to republicans like the court system is doing now.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2024, 07:16:24 PM »
So you believe the BS in that movie?  It should have been named 2000 Maga morons.  It doesn’t bother you that Trump is trying to destroy this country by always claiming the judicial system is rigged in every single instance?  Every single time he never says he’s wrong and never apologizes.  He’s so perfect in every single instance. 
If it comes out that he gave secret info to Putin or other dictators, would you still vote for him?
I believe in what I see. Many people putting 15+ ballots in a ballot box. 3 people in the State Farm arena in GA pulling totes of ballots from under tables that were covered after the polls closed. CCTV don’t lie no matter what excuse you have

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2024, 07:40:11 PM »
According to the law, its not ok to do what trump did to influence the results of an election. How fucking stupid are people that support this clown?
How about the phone call saying he needs votes...that trial is still to come. Fuck him, fucking loser

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2024, 07:42:12 PM »
I believe in what I see. Many people putting 15+ ballots in a ballot box. 3 people in the State Farm arena in GA pulling totes of ballots from under tables that were covered after the polls closed. CCTV don’t lie no matter what excuse you have

By many do you mean zero...really where do you go this garbage.  The Georgia thing is thoroughly false according to the Republican controlled Georgiaa Board of Elections.  How many time can you be wrong and keep going??

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2024, 07:55:07 PM »
By many do you mean zero...really where do you go this garbage.  The Georgia thing is thoroughly false according to the Republican controlled Georgiaa Board of Elections.  How many time can you be wrong and keep going??

It’s easy.  They lie like their idol.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2024, 09:15:21 PM »
Can we start with Gates,Zuckerberg and Soros?.

Add that fuck, Elon Musk to your list.

oldjohn123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #294 on: June 01, 2024, 10:07:27 PM »
Let me ask you a question. In November when I show up with a truck load of ballots all voting for trump and drop them in a ballot box. Are you going to be okay with that?  I still have 1 sitting on my desk for the former owner of my house that died 5 years ago.  For the primary maybe I should have filled it out and voted
Yes, And you might end up end in cell with Trump.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2024, 11:01:18 PM »
Is this the same CCTV that cost Rudy Jiuliani $148 million in a lost defamation lawsuit?
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2024, 11:02:13 PM »

tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2024, 06:08:32 AM »
It's fine if you want to believe BIDEN responsible for every calamity in USA history. YOU ain't lived long enough.
I'll also add:JOHN FRANK ARMY a enlisted man. Don't matter if you actually enlisted or be drafted as I was. I's a non=com. "SIR" is reserved for commishioned officers. And every time you speak with one,after every phrase you must say"SIR". I actually found that belittlin in meeese time in ARMY. But one must abide. Remember the phrase: ALL MEN are created equal. That rule not apply in MILITARY. TOP saved me twice from bein busted. Belted the officer of day once and refused to carry out a order another time from superior officer. TOP being E-8. TOP a enlisted man runs the show. HE MY MAN. Never have to say "SIR " to him or salute.
On another quick subject: This SUNDAY morning on FOX,they havin a special guest. The DRAFT DODGIN POS. This should be good. Him repeatin his same old crap. We have people comin into country that we not even knoe the language they speak. That a good one. I did not know that indigious tribes in deep AMAZON are flockin to USA. And he goin,everyone in CONGO,AFRIIICA is filterin thru customs and sneakin into USA. Let me say this: IF YOU lived in CONGO,would you not rather migrate to USA.
Andhis LAW and ORDER. Everyone needs to be put in JAIL,except him of course. I'M INNNNOOOOUCENT. I've lived the RICH spoiled perfect life.
And FOX yesterday askin viewers. TEXT us your questions and we will ask PRESIDENT TRUMP. That tells you somethin there. He TRUMP BOY,a regular citizen. And I guarrentee,any questions negative to the FUCKIN FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGIN POS will never be asked. And the FAT SLOP POS FUCKER won't be answerin too many questios as he justs rambles on about SHIT no one cares.
Maybe WILL,I think that his name,asks the FAT FUCK: FAT SLOP have you read my book. There a question the FAT SLOP will avoid.
OUR only hope the buildin has a strutural fault durin this time and collapses like the TWIN TOWERS. 

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2024, 09:38:55 AM »
Today's humor, courtesy of the bloated, orange goof:
On Fox & Frauleins, Trump was so incoherent they had to edit/splice a ton of his nonsense. However, the best part on tape was Trump saying he never said "lock her up" re: Hillary.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He said it hundreds of times in 2015-2016, again in 2020, and even every now and again these days...right up until his 34 convictions.  ngc3 ngc3
How much longer are you MAGA types going to let him lie to even you?
Does this bronzed hippo ever tell the truth?  11.wp

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2024, 09:53:07 AM »
Left-wing ABC/IPSOS Stephanopoulos poll TODAY: Almost half of Americans also believe that the charges were politically motivated, and perceptions of Donald Trump (and Joe Biden) are statistically UNCHANGED from before the verdict was announced, suggesting minimal changes in how Americans feel about the two presidential candidates....... FACT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    Today at 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal