Author Topic: Trump Biden June debate match race apparently includes:  (Read 1942 times)

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
Trump Biden June debate match race apparently includes:
« on: May 18, 2024, 06:32:54 AM »
The Donald, fresh off grad day with his 6'9" high schooler Barron, 'demanding' Biden drug tested prior to June debate on CNN and would also like two hrs with him instead of 90 mins.
He and handlers feel Creepy Joe gets loaded up on stimulants prior to 'long night expectations' by his Baffertesque corner men ..and Red Bull might just be the least of it. (Trump camp convinced Biden's hyper 'State of the Union address', complete with dozens of 'Folks' call outs, was sure sign Dr. Backstretch paid 'ol Joe a call. And Trump added that by adding a half hour more on stage would expose Crooked Joe, who'd fade in the last 30 mins coming off the sugar med high)

hmmm..
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 06:35:44 AM by Jctoronto »

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
Re: Trump Biden June debate match race apparently includes:
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 12:45:13 PM »
The coward most likely will back out. Surprised he agreed to the terms of the debates.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024, 01:50:15 PM »
President Trump will hand Biden his ass at the debate.

I can't wait for President Trump to make his vice president selection to go against that fucking dummy Kamala Harris,  that's going to be a joke as she laughs her way through the debate.

President Trump is way ahead and all the polls that matter,  the American people have had it within inflation and extortion.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2024, 05:41:10 PM »
Trump lost the last election by millions of vote why would you think this loser can win he did nothing when he was in before except lie.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2024, 06:27:49 PM »
After watching the State of the Union address I would want a few extra minutes. Biden was a complete imbecile the last 20 minutes

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2024, 06:39:44 PM »
Trump lost the last election by millions of vote why would you think this loser can win he did nothing when he was in before except lie.

Tell me 5 things Biden has done for you without mentioning Trump

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2024, 06:57:47 PM »
After watching the State of the Union address I would want a few extra minutes. Biden was a complete imbecile the last 20 minutes
Biden was a total disgrace. He should have been ashamed of himself.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2024, 07:20:14 PM »
Biden just declined 4th debate. Is he getting worried about the dugs they giving him to stay upright?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2024, 07:21:41 PM »
Adderall does have some serious side effects after all

HoP Haiku

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2024, 09:52:17 PM »
trump takes adderall
he also wears some depends
he smells like horse shit

pence 2028

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2024, 11:38:21 AM »
trump takes adderall

pence 2028
That was really a well thought of intelligent answer. Question, did you go to school?

The Unstable

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2024, 02:01:35 PM »
Tell me 5 things Biden has done for you without mentioning Trump

1)Bipartisan Infrastructure bill...spending billions to upgrade bridges, water electrical grid. you know the one Trump never did.
2)Chips and Science act to build computer chips in the USA
3) Dow at 40000
4) Supports Ukraine,Israel, Taiwan and Nato . Not Putin
5) Student debt forgiveness
6) Bipartisan gun law after Uvalde murders
7) getting rid of and currently getting rid pf junk fees to airlines and hotel bookings
8) Bipartisan Electoral count act to require electors to pick the slat of candidates for the person who won the election, not the guy he said he won but lost
9) spending billions to bring internet to trural areas

Easy enough. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2024, 03:24:48 PM »
1. Promised billions in funds to other politicians that still can’t account for the billions they got from Covid and inflation reduction bills
2. Working to bring jobs back to US. As long as it is assembled here.  All good parts can be made in China.
3. Dow is hyper inflated for no rational reasons. Has nothing to do with the president
4. Trump had no reason to send hundreds of billions of our tax money to other countries. There were no wars during his time
5. Spent billions of dollars to bail out dead beats that thought needed to party 4 more years instead of getting a job. If you can’t read a loan agreement you have no business going to college. Maybe he will us your money to bail out all the fools living on credit cards next.
6. Gun law?? What has changed with gun restrictions?  Nothing.
7   Just booked a flight and hotel for next month. Same fees as last year.
8. Too bad they didn’t think it was important to show ID to vote. And don’t go down the racist path. When I go to liquor stores they don’t bypass checking ID on minorities
9. I’ve lived in rural areas most of my life. Haven’t had an issue getting internet in the past 15 years.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2024, 04:28:43 PM »
1. Promised billions in funds to other politicians that still can’t account for the billions they got from Covid and inflation reduction bills
2. Working to bring jobs back to US. As long as it is assembled here.  All good parts can be made in China.
3. Dow is hyper inflated for no rational reasons. Has nothing to do with the president
4. Trump had no reason to send hundreds of billions of our tax money to other countries. There were no wars during his time
5. Spent billions of dollars to bail out dead beats that thought needed to party 4 more years instead of getting a job. If you can’t read a loan agreement you have no business going to college. Maybe he will us your money to bail out all the fools living on credit cards next.
6. Gun law?? What has changed with gun restrictions?  Nothing.
7   Just booked a flight and hotel for next month. Same fees as last year.
8. Too bad they didn’t think it was important to show ID to vote. And don’t go down the racist path. When I go to liquor stores they don’t bypass checking ID on minorities
9. I’ve lived in rural areas most of my life. Haven’t had an issue getting internet in the past 15 years.

7 takes effect in July..  guess you weren’t aware.  Reading yahoo news will help, lol.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2024, 04:35:47 PM »
trump takes adderall

pence 2028
You are a moron
You think you're sharp but you're not
Dig a hole and die

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • HellRazor1230: Hey anyone seen Dee
    June 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal