Author Topic: SCM GETS DENIED BY USTA CANNOT RACE ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN OH BOY THIS WONT GO WELL  (Read 8295 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
He said he's done! Throwing in the towel! No more fighting! Can't get license because of burning all his bridges. SeeYa By BY said SeeYa! New barn now.

Calls Edita and NYCLASS a bunch of liars in latest video.  Says they are willing to flat out make shit up to end carriage horses in the city!  Thanks for pointing out that she's a liar Mike!   tmbz1  I do agree these carriage horses face deplorable conditions, but NYCLASS isn't as squeaky clean as you made them out to be at the start!  Glad you wised up about them!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 12:20:41 PM by Harness racer »

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
Can you please post a link for the video, thanks !   I would love to see this

M P

• Stakes Horse
Calls Edita and NYCLASS a bunch of liars in latest video.  Says they are willing to flat out make shit up to end carriage horses in the city!  Thanks for pointing out that she's a liar Mike!   tmbz1  I do agree these carriage horses face deplorable conditions, but NYCLASS isn't as squeaky clean as you made them out to be at the start!  Glad you wised up about them!

Think. To obtain information you need their trust. I know everything about their end game now. I know who the money is behind them. I know which politician is aligned with them yet agreed with me. Should I have talked sooner and learned nothing? They want all horses free. They have no plan for later. They have no fucking clue what a horse actually needs. Edita tried to tell me a solid tire on a carriage was flat. Need I say more?  ngc3

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
You can't make this up - Edita Birnkrant has loss the services of SCM (and all you who thought SCM and her were going to be an item-lol).

https://www.youtube.com/live/8WAPmZbHv9M?si=ItsQby54AhkkJ1Jx

Of course, it's all her fault and those of NYCLASS - too funny.

Edita now gets to join a group of folks who somehow did SCM wrong. That lists continues to grow.

Best part of video is towards the end when SCM tells us he outsmarts everybody. Yes, that's right, the "current " (take the don't pass bet on lasting there many months before they too did SCM wrong) caretaker is now down to just focusing on the very few who haven't yet run the course with SCM.

Back to lurking with fresh popcorn and a drink!

His narcissistic behavior is an interesting case but the ending is almost always the same.

M P

• Stakes Horse
You can't make this up - Edita Birnkrant has loss the services of SCM (and all you who thought SCM and her were going to be an item-lol).

https://www.youtube.com/live/8WAPmZbHv9M?si=ItsQby54AhkkJ1Jx

Of course, it's all her fault and those of NYCLASS - too funny.

Edita now gets to join a group of folks who somehow did SCM wrong. That lists continues to grow.

Best part of video is towards the end when SCM tells us he outsmarts everybody. Yes, that's right, the "current " (take the don't pass bet on lasting there many months before they too did SCM wrong) caretaker is now down to just focusing on the very few who haven't yet run the course with SCM.

Back to lurking with fresh popcorn and a drink!

His narcissistic behavior is an interesting case but the ending is almost always the same.

All that typed by a chicken turd coward with no clue.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
Think. To obtain information you need their trust. I know everything about their end game now. I know who the money is behind them. I know which politician is aligned with them yet agreed with me. Should I have talked sooner and learned nothing? They want all horses free. They have no plan for later. They have no fucking clue what a horse actually needs. Edita tried to tell me a solid tire on a carriage was flat. Need I say more?  ngc3

So now she's an idiot and a liar.  You heard it here first folks.  SCM's former idol Edita is now an idiot and a liar according to SCM.  He used to talk about how sharp she was.  What changed? Sounds like sour grapes!  tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
Ohhh you're bwaking my widdle heart.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
Ohhh you're bwaking my widdle heart.  ngc3

Excellent reply...sour grapes or a scorned admirer?

M P

• Stakes Horse
Excellent reply...sour grapes or a scorned admirer?

Realist who always gets the truth and isn't a scared cunt to do it without hiding behind a screen. Ya know, the opposite of whoever you are. Two years you have been shitting your pants that I might find out who you are. That says it all.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
‘Twas an enjoyable video. That said, all Petrellie had to say as an explanation was; I’m butt hurt over not getting my name mentioned.
Reread It

Gaagoots

• Elite
We've had our disagreements but I'm actually happy for the guy that he's on a beautiful farm and hopefully he will move forward from here.  Myself along with Mark Ford Steve Jones & Ray S are wishing you the best and even the late great Wes Fisher is giving you a thumbs up from heaven.

Hopefully you'll disengage from the fucking deadbeats like Eric Mollor, Austin Gilbert and that other piece of shit Ross Cohen and start hanging around with successful people that do well for others and be rid of these deadbeats. We wish you the best of luck my friend I'm sorry things didn't work out with Edita...

M P

• Stakes Horse
You really are fucking stupid. I mean stratosphere stupid. Never met Steve until I offered to help with the races at Goshen. Mark I never had an issue with. I didn't buy one grain of feed or take anything from worm food Wes. And the others I was never even in the same barn with. Wtf is wrong with you? You said right here that you have ignored others who have committed crimes in the game because you are friends with them. Makes you a criminal yourself jerkoff. Up your dosage please.

Gaagoots

• Elite
You really are fucking stupid. I mean stratosphere stupid. Never met Steve until I offered to help with the races at Goshen. Mark I never had an issue with. I didn't buy one grain of feed or take anything from worm food Wes. And the others I was never even in the same barn with. Wtf is wrong with you? You said right here that you have ignored others who have committed crimes in the game because you are friends with them. Makes you a criminal yourself jerkoff. Up your dosage please.
You obviously are not paying attention to what I said dummy! By the way, you and Mark never had an issue??? You spent years bashing him!!

M P

• Stakes Horse
You obviously are not paying attention to what I said dummy! By the way, you and Mark never had an issue??? You spent years bashing him!!

It's two years nitwit. And when he decided to get in the middle of the Jones thing he got my response. Again, you are a special kind of out of this world fucking stupid.

Gaagoots

• Elite
It's two years nitwit. And when he decided to get in the middle of the Jones thing he got my response. Again, you are a special kind of out of this world fucking stupid.
Mike, you’re simply not paying attention to my post. First of all, Wes Fisher did nothing but help you! How you could belittle a man that has passed on his beyond me!!

Mark, Steve and Ray in the beginning went out of their way to try to help you and what did you do? Make up stories about dead horses and ratted them out..That’s how you got the name Rat Bastard incidentally.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Anyone see Cleveland Big J go down, 12th at Northfield? I was watching and never saw it
    June 24, 2024, 10:28:21 PM
  • Indian24: What about Northville?
    June 19, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
  • justskipit69: northville
    June 18, 2024, 08:07:19 PM
  • Calhoun: Royale Ascot meet Tues-Sat.. 9:30 am first post. Great, great week.
    June 17, 2024, 08:15:39 PM
  • SwankToliverA: What about him?
    June 13, 2024, 12:18:31 AM
  • Loserbob: Rene allard
    June 11, 2024, 08:02:07 PM
  • M P: BREAKING NEWS: Ploptwats are outwardly angry that pictures of horses they trash are posted on Plop...
    June 10, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
  • M P: Breaking News: Members of Horseplop state killing Standardbreds is perfectly fine. Stay tuned for more.
    June 10, 2024, 05:21:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal