Author Topic: COUNSELOR  (Read 3614 times)

Any1Left

• Top Claimer
COUNSELOR
« on: May 30, 2024, 10:37:24 AM »
COUNSELOR says that the game needs a CZAR, someone who's fair and just to take over the game. This would be impossible to work, because that CZAR would have to be hired by the USTA or WEG officials, all of which ARE the problem. Today's game can't exist with either the USTA or WEG officials, these two groups are comprised of breeding farms, trainers, and owners that own horses with high percentage trainers. Those two groups want synthetic tracks, fast times, and couldn't care less if the racing was fair or good, and they're the decision makers in the game. A CZAR would have to work hand in hand with these people, and you can't work with the problems groups to solve the problem. If you watch NA harness racing, its the same everywhere, but its especially bad in Canada. Every race is a mirror image of the past race, a couple small priced horses leave from the outside, a few leave from the inside, and by the time they hit the quarter at 27, they're lined up chalk, chalk, chalk, chalk, with remove and remove. Now you get a 27 quarter, a 56 half, an unstressed 1:24 3 quarters, and they come home at 27 and theres no movement from the backfield. I've seen that picture over and over and over again, from race 1 to race 10 at Woodbine is the same. I never in my wildest imagination thought races could look worse that qualifiers, and have a lack of stress that makes it boring to watch and impossible to bet on. Getting back to the breeders, they're only interested in fast times and synthetic fast race tracks. Fast times is a huge advantage for the drug trainers, cause their horses have high stamina, and are impossible to beat off no stress racing, and fast times are good for breeding purposes.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Re: COUNSELOR
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2024, 11:55:33 AM »
Please tell what harness track in NA has a synthetic surface.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 12:53:30 PM »
COUNSELOR says that the game needs a CZAR, someone who's fair and just to take over the game. This would be impossible to work, because that CZAR would have to be hired by the USTA or WEG officials, all of which ARE the problem. Today's game can't exist with either the USTA or WEG officials, these two groups are comprised of breeding farms, trainers, and owners that own horses with high percentage trainers. Those two groups want synthetic tracks, fast times, and couldn't care less if the racing was fair or good, and they're the decision makers in the game. A CZAR would have to work hand in hand with these people, and you can't work with the problems groups to solve the problem. If you watch NA harness racing, its the same everywhere, but its especially bad in Canada. Every race is a mirror image of the past race, a couple small priced horses leave from the outside, a few leave from the inside, and by the time they hit the quarter at 27, they're lined up chalk, chalk, chalk, chalk, with remove and remove. Now you get a 27 quarter, a 56 half, an unstressed 1:24 3 quarters, and they come home at 27 and theres no movement from the backfield. I've seen that picture over and over and over again, from race 1 to race 10 at Woodbine is the same. I never in my wildest imagination thought races could look worse that qualifiers, and have a lack of stress that makes it boring to watch and impossible to bet on. Getting back to the breeders, they're only interested in fast times and synthetic fast race tracks. Fast times is a huge advantage for the drug trainers, cause their horses have high stamina, and are impossible to beat off no stress racing, and fast times are good for breeding purposes.
I don't know anything on the politics or workings of WEG. What I do know is the USTA has no jurisdiction in the operation of harness racing in the USA. So, the USTA is a non factor in organazation and operations of a racetrack.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2024, 02:31:08 PM »
Buffalo- Man-made Synthetic dirt from Sudan mixed with finely crushed synthetic rocks from Brazil. It cost a fortune to put down.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2024, 02:38:28 PM »
All that mixed with 25% Canadian cement results in the wonderful Thruway like surface. 

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2024, 02:52:40 PM »
Only 7 posts and you've managed to annoy the shit out of everyone on this site.  Brief is better my man, save the analytical diarrhea for people who care.

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2024, 02:55:29 PM »
What this site needs is more people that annoy the shit out of other assholes!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2024, 03:15:08 PM »
What this site needs is more people that annoy the shit out of other assholes!

This has been ongoing since horseplop began!!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2024, 04:46:36 PM »
Only 7 posts and you've managed to annoy the shit out of everyone on this site.  Brief is better my man, save the analytical diarrhea for people who care.
All his posts are unreadable.  Haven't seen this much word vomit since Blutarsky got tossed. 
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 04:51:18 PM by The Thorn »

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2024, 05:55:44 PM »

FYI, there is already a lot of “diarrhea” already being spread on horseplop from actual racing posts to the political round table!!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2024, 08:48:01 PM »
FYI, there is already a lot of “diarrhea” already being spread on horseplop from actual racing posts to the political round table!!
What political round table? Fuck Trump…lol

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2024, 09:57:07 PM »
Buffalo- Man-made Synthetic dirt from Sudan mixed with finely crushed synthetic rocks from Brazil. It cost a fortune to put down.

Buffalo ain’t buying any fancy material

In It Deep

• 4 claimer
  • Balls Deep....
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2024, 07:38:32 PM »
All his posts are unreadable.  Haven't seen this much word vomit since Blutarsky got tossed.

Or that idiot XYZ
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2024, 07:38:59 PM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2024, 12:16:11 AM »
UNFORTUNATELY THE SPORT CANNOT AND WILL NOT SURVIVE AS IS!   THAT IS FACT.  NOT FICTION.   THE PATRONS HAVE LEFT IN DROVES FOR GOOD REASON.  THIS LAST ROUND OF TRAINORS THAT WERE INCARCERATED PROVED WITHOUT QUESTION THAT THE SPORT IS IN CHAOS WITHOUT LEADERSHIP.   WE NED A CZAR TO PROMOTE THE SPORT TO EVERYONE AND LOBBY FOR LEGAL CHANGES THAT CAN HELP IT SURVIVE!   

I FEEL BAD BECAUSE THERE ARE HONEST FOLKS IN THE SPORT THAT LOVE IT AND ARE TRYING TO BE COMPETITIVE WITHOUT DRUGS.   TODAY THIS IS A PLAYGROUND FOR THE RICH AND BAD FOLKS WHO PREY ON THE HONEST HARD WORKING FOLKS AND THERE ARE MANY GOOD PEOPLE IN THE SPORT.

THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO APPOINT A CZAR FOR THE SPORT AND TRUTHFULLY WORK WITH STATES TO IMPLEMENT MANY CHANGES.  FOLKS THE FREE MONEY IS ABOUT TO LEVE THE SPORT IMMEDIATELY AND THEN IT IS DEAD.   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    Today at 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal