Author Topic: PONZI SCHEME SUNDAY 11 AM NORTHFIELD PARK  (Read 7485 times)

Inside The Track

• Top Claimer
Re: PONZI SCHEME SUNDAY 11 AM NORTHFIELD PARK
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2024, 06:12:35 PM »
Bernie Madoff used to tell his partners the same thing, ITS ENTERTAINMENT!

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2024, 06:35:39 PM »
Went to one of McDonalds's seminars. He clearly stated that buying shares will not guarantee you profits. He says going in that buying shares IS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.  You can buy 1 share or hundreds of shares.

I can tell you it's a lot cheaper than buying a boat or joining a country club or even going out drinking every night

Here is what he really means...buying shares will not guarantee you profits but it sure does guarantee me getting rich off you sheep. 
Buying shares is for your entertainment but more  important it lets me and my family live for free and if I can scam you all for 2-3 more years I am set for life.
Someone should ask that since in your words it costs about $40K per year per horse in the Stable.Ca what percentage of horses have made $40K per year. Also have you noticed that no matter what % of a horse you own you are not allowed to know who the other owners are. That's because he can swat away 1 bee at a time but could never handle a swarm.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2024, 06:39:55 PM »
And I'm sure he charges different people different amounts.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2024, 07:28:10 PM »
just a few things of note
1. amac and family should own shares or a franchise in starbucks, them drinks they all have are expensive
2. buyer beware
3.to each their own
4. a fool and his money are soon separated
5. and yes everything is a business write off, people should check their bills always
6. don't confuse him with bernie madoff, that is incorrect, amac does not guarantee a profit, madoff certainly did , and came through until the new funds stopped coming in

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2024, 08:00:20 PM »
Here is what he really means...buying shares will not guarantee you profits but it sure does guarantee me getting rich off you sheep. 
Buying shares is for your entertainment but more  important it lets me and my family live for free and if I can scam you all for 2-3 more years I am set for life.
Someone should ask that since in your words it costs about $40K per year per horse in the Stable.Ca what percentage of horses have made $40K per year. Also have you noticed that no matter what % of a horse you own you are not allowed to know who the other owners are. That's because he can swat away 1 bee at a time but could never handle a swarm.

I agree to a point but let's be real he still puts in the work and employs lots of people. His horses look well taken care of and his training is consistent and good. Qualifiers looked great this morning those horses looked so well prepared. He appears to be open and honest I have never seen a bill of his so I won't comment on that.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2024, 09:26:59 PM »
Ya and he got people involved in the "sport" that wouldn't normally. What a fucking asshole.

He could have done it without gouging them. Then those new owners would be more likely to stick around.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 09:43:37 PM by The Unstable »

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2024, 09:36:55 PM »
Bernie Madoff used to tell his partners the same thing, ITS ENTERTAINMENT!

I did.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2024, 09:57:40 PM »
So he trains some and subcontracts most out correct? But he bills all owners. And pays bills to his subs. Of course they are inflated.
So say McGinnis charges 50 a day plus expenses.
Amac probably charges 75 to a 100 a day plus expenses and tack some on for the big guy.
I think its super shady no one can have contact with other shareholders.
Are shareholders allowed to talk to McGinnis or twaddle. Etc?

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2024, 10:00:44 PM »
Also if he buys one for 125k  he sells to shareholders for more than that.
Or think about if they sell one. He says they sold it for 30k  but really they sold it for 50k
See.s shady.
There are mo checks and balances. You just have to take his word it seems.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2024, 10:01:59 PM »
He does really well with these high priced young horses in the non winners races.   Man imagined if he had some gas.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2024, 10:24:40 PM »
Also if he buys one for 125k  he sells to shareholders for more than that.
Or think about if they sell one. He says they sold it for 30k  but really they sold it for 50k
See.s shady.
There are mo checks and balances. You just have to take his word it seems.

He has done that on 2 occasions I know of and 1 was with a partner of mine. He bought the horse for 9K, Amac told the owners he was sold for $6K. No one knew about this until one of the original owners contacted my partner to see if he could buy in as the original owner thought the horse was a steal for $6K. Imagine what he thought when he was told the real sale price and my partner had the check to prove it.
Also look into High Gear No Fear. Sold to partners for $60K...sweet deal between Amac and one of his best friends whose name escapes me now.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2024, 10:41:40 PM »
Did the share holder confront amac? I'd like to know what he said. That's why nobody is allowed to talk to one another

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2024, 11:15:57 PM »
1 beat 2 min

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2024, 11:34:26 PM »
Did the share holder confront amac? I'd like to know what he said. That's why nobody is allowed to talk to one another
the answer was that the office must have confused it with another horse so he would straighten it out. Problem is my partner personally handed Amac the check

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2024, 12:58:24 AM »
I WOULD CONSIDER FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP A SECURIT HERE IN US.   NOT SURE ABOUT CANADA.    THE SEC IS ADAMENT ON THIS.  I WOULD EXPECT THESE FOLKS TO HAVE GOOD COUNSEL AS THEY ADVERTISE, TAKE TOTAL CONTROL,  BUY AND SELL AS A SECURITY.  TRUTHFULLY, I M NOT SURE HOW THIS IS NOT A SECURITY.

ALL IT TAKES IN ONE COMPLAINT TO THE SEC AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal