Author Topic: PONZI SCHEME SUNDAY 11 AM NORTHFIELD PARK  (Read 7470 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
Re: PONZI SCHEME SUNDAY 11 AM NORTHFIELD PARK
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2024, 08:43:54 AM »
I WOULD CONSIDER FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP A SECURIT HERE IN US.   NOT SURE ABOUT CANADA.    THE SEC IS ADAMENT ON THIS.  I WOULD EXPECT THESE FOLKS TO HAVE GOOD COUNSEL AS THEY ADVERTISE, TAKE TOTAL CONTROL,  BUY AND SELL AS A SECURITY.  TRUTHFULLY, I M NOT SURE HOW THIS IS NOT A SECURITY.

ALL IT TAKES IN ONE COMPLAINT TO THE SEC AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION.
i would have to agree with you 100% because him buying and selling is acting like a broker / dealer in the securities industry and he would need to be licensed.  The fact there is not any transparency raises the question of legality.  i would love to see the accounting and bank accounts.  doesn't a "broker / dealer" need to have funds to cover liquidation at all times?  You can't take money for stock and not be able to redeem the stock upon cash out.

Par Four

• 4 claimer
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2024, 11:48:09 AM »
Apparently the new house in the Cleveland area is quite the spot.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2024, 12:07:19 AM »
DEFINITION OF A SECURITY IS A "FINANCIAL ASSET THAT CAN BE TRADED."   IN ESSENCE THIS IS A FINANCIAL ASSET AND IT NOW HAS LIQUIDITY.   ADDITIONALLY THE COMPANY MUST OFFER MANAGEMENT INPUT TO THE INVESTORS OR IT IS ALSO DEEMED A SECURITY REGUATED BY THE SEC.   TRUTHFULLY, THIS IS A HUGE CAN OF WORMS IF IN FACT IT IS REPORTED TO THE SEC.  THEY WILL INVESTIGATE ANY COMPLAINT.   

THERE MUST BE REGULATION OF ALL SECURITIES IN THE US.   PERIOD.

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2024, 03:55:43 PM »
It's only going to take one partners feeling getting hurt when he get invoiced for a few thousand.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2024, 06:17:56 PM »
the answer was that the office must have confused it with another horse so he would straighten it out. Problem is my partner personally handed Amac the check

Did your friend go to the proper authorities?  Or just walk away and let others suffer. Seems if he actually had a copy of the check the authorities would look into it. Especially with how many people are involved now. If not the authorities there are plenty of lawyers in the US that would take a class action suit for a small percentage

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2024, 10:05:29 PM »
Go to the authorities about what. Amac got caught with his hand in the cookie jar but made it right. Nobody suffered that I know of as Amac evidently straightened it out. Keep in mind my friend had nothing to do with anything other than buy the horse..he was not one of the investors.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2024, 01:04:24 AM »
THE HORSES BOUGHT AND SOLD TO THE PARTNERSHIP AS WELL AS ALL FEES MUST BE INVOICED AND PAID AS AGREED.  THERE CANNOT BE A CHARGE UP WITHOUT PROPER NOTICE TO THE PARTNERS AND THE INVESTORS.   ADDITIONALLY THE INVESTOR LIST MUST BE PUBLISHED AND SUPPLIED TO THE SEC.   AS I HAVE STATED MANY TIMES THIS SCREAMS SECURITY TO ME 

IF THESE FOLKS ARE SELF DEALING AND SELLING AND BUYING HORSE AND MISREPRESENTING PRICES OF PURCHASES AND SALES THAT IS IN FACT FRAUD.   THIS WOULD BE AN FBI ISSUE THESE FOLKS DEAL ACROSS MANY STATE AND INTERNATIONAL LINES.  ANY REPORTS TO THE FBI THAT ARE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE WOULD CREATE AN OPINON AFTER THE INVESTIGATION BY THE FEDS.   

DO NOT KNOW THESE FOLKS BUT I WOULD GUESS THEY HAVE GREAT COUNSEL TO LEAD THEM THRU THIS REGULATORY NIGHTMARE.

Goaldigger

• NW-1
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2024, 01:55:08 AM »
What pissed me off when the Stable billing came out and had “miscellaneous charges” on the bill anywhere from $1 to $20. His clients were paying for his family’s rented house in Ohio. I then got out as I knew I and all his clients were  paying for his rented house in Ohio. Easy to do when he had over 2000 clients at the time. Spreading his rented house payment amongst all his clients. No doubt paying for electricity, water, trash, etc. He didn’t think we knew. We knew.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2024, 07:17:19 AM »
Why do horsemen hate to see any one do good how many people make money racing horses any way with any outfit least with him you can have a little fun and not cost  a lot .

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2024, 09:09:52 AM »
Why do horsemen hate to see any one do good how many people make money racing horses any way with any outfit least with him you can have a little fun and not cost  a lot .

Let me and try and make it real simple for you why people are getting ripped off by Amac. When you take a shit are there people that pay you for the toilet paper...Amac does. Enough said

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2024, 09:32:41 AM »
Name one one outfit that doesn't charge please your stupid.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2024, 10:50:19 AM »
I have been in harness racing for almost 50 years and I do not know of one trainer that charges for a complete lifestyle. You name me one that does. I worked all my life and no one, not one paid for my house, car, food, etc.  If you think what Amac does is standard practice then harness racing is far worse off than even what I think.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2024, 02:07:14 PM »
Owners pay the bill what you do with the money is up to you please stop this bull shit why the hate.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2024, 03:54:01 PM »
You have it backwards which is no surprise...owners pay the bill AFTER they are sent the bill and after Amac adds in all his "miscellaneous" charges. There is no hate as I love harness racing and hate to see people get taken as its hard enough to either break even or make a little $$.
I did notice that you failed to mention another trainer that bills for his complete lifestyle. As far as what I say is bullshit I must have hit a nerve but the facts are the facts.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2024, 04:27:01 PM »
There is none you jerk.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal