Author Topic: Racism in the WNBA exists!  (Read 3466 times)

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
Racism in the WNBA exists!
« on: June 02, 2024, 01:47:32 PM »
Chicago Sky guard Chennedy Carter continues to be the talk of the sports world after her "cheap shot" at Caitlin Clark during Saturday's game against the Indiana Fever. In the aftermath of the contest--which saw the Fever take the 71-70 win--fans and critics are taking a closer look at the incident in which Carter shoulder checked Clark and caused her to fall late in the third quarter. Many couldn't help but notice the message Carter told Clark before she hurt her, with many lip readers believing that the Sky vet called the Fever rookie a "b**ch." Of course, Caitlin Clark's fans are absolutely outraged over the message and the action. Many demanded and warned the league to take action, while others called for a more severe punishment for Chennedy Carter. "League better be careful and do something soon or they're going to lose the golden goose. I don't mean Clark. I mean the fans. this is not basketball and not what people paid to watch. Sorry but its not," a commenter wrote. A critic furthered, "If not a fine and suspension league is a joke." "The WNBA being their own worst enemy. Classless move," another one said. An angry fan furthered, "She should be removed from the game and I hope she gets sued for assault."

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Racism in the WNBA exists!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2024, 01:59:26 PM »
WNBA?

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2024, 02:18:09 PM »
Chicago Sky guard Chennedy Carter continues to be the talk of the sports world after her "cheap shot" at Caitlin Clark during Saturday's game against the Indiana Fever. In the aftermath of the contest--which saw the Fever take the 71-70 win--fans and critics are taking a closer look at the incident in which Carter shoulder checked Clark and caused her to fall late in the third quarter. Many couldn't help but notice the message Carter told Clark before she hurt her, with many lip readers believing that the Sky vet called the Fever rookie a "b**ch." Of course, Caitlin Clark's fans are absolutely outraged over the message and the action. Many demanded and warned the league to take action, while others called for a more severe punishment for Chennedy Carter. "League better be careful and do something soon or they're going to lose the golden goose. I don't mean Clark. I mean the fans. this is not basketball and not what people paid to watch. Sorry but its not," a commenter wrote. A critic furthered, "If not a fine and suspension league is a joke." "The WNBA being their own worst enemy. Classless move," another one said. An angry fan furthered, "She should be removed from the game and I hope she gets sued for assault."

Carter hip checked her and perhaps should have got thrown out of game.  However at last check calling someone a "bitch" is not racist.  Your headline is not remotely factual and in fact you are posting it here because likely you want to point out "racism against white people".  I will agree people can be racist against white people you might want to pick a actual example of it.  Instead it just makes you just look like a racist yourself whether you are or not. 

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2024, 02:21:06 PM »
No matter how much $$$$ they got, those chartered flights and other perks!! You just can't change the tiger's stripes!!  Kill the Golden Goose and see how fast attendance goes down the tubes!!  Nobody comes to see those Ghetto Warriors, but you just can't make a lot of them understand that!!  Shame on the refs, and more shame on her "gutless" teammates!!  By the way Unstable, we're all racist against stupidity and thuggery!!  Taught high school in Chicago for 35 years, in all "non White schools" I know what it feels like to be the other person, plenty of resentment!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2024, 02:25:40 PM by polish jola »

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2024, 02:36:03 PM »
Carter hip checked her and perhaps should have got thrown out of game.  However at last check calling someone a "bitch" is not racist.  Your headline is not remotely factual and in fact you are posting it here because likely you want to point out "racism against white people".  I will agree people can be racist against white people you might want to pick a actual example of it.  Instead it just makes you just look like a racist yourself whether you are or not.
There have been remarks made about her "whiteness" since the draft took place. There are many WNBA players who resent her right now.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2024, 02:43:07 PM »
It's only racism when it is whites attacking blacks.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2024, 02:59:54 PM »
League of sex and race confusion.

When you look at that Chicago Indiana battle.
yes Carter actions worth a fine but the suspension should go to to 'top thug' Angel Reese for her actions both on and off the court.

From gambling point of view, very comp games..spreads fairly reflective of results...thus will continue to bet it.
Trading Caitlyn Clark to top team to load up one super team in that league with all great players and give them that Cowboys or Dodgers or Yankees cache. Loved or Hated were selling tickets!!!!

Horseradish

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2024, 03:03:17 PM »

100%

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2024, 09:47:00 PM »

On this website that happens a lot! 

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2024, 03:08:39 PM »
Taught high school in Chicago for 35 years, in all "non White schools" I know what it feels like to be the other person, plenty of resentment!!
My ex-girlfriend taught middleschool math at D-89 years ago I heard some entertaining stories.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2024, 05:19:55 PM »
No matter how much $$$$ they got, those chartered flights and other perks!! You just can't change the tiger's stripes!!  Kill the Golden Goose and see how fast attendance goes down the tubes!!  Nobody comes to see those Ghetto Warriors, but you just can't make a lot of them understand that!!  Shame on the refs, and more shame on her "gutless" teammates!!  By the way Unstable, we're all racist against stupidity and thuggery!!  Taught high school in Chicago for 35 years, in all "non White schools" I know what it feels like to be the other person, plenty of resentment!!

Go Fuck Yourself, you old pasty, saggy assed cracker racist.

Thanks.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2024, 05:21:10 PM »
League of sex and race confusion.

When you look at that Chicago Indiana battle.
yes Carter actions worth a fine but the suspension should go to to 'top thug' Angel Reese for her actions both on and off the court.

From gambling point of view, very comp games..spreads fairly reflective of results...thus will continue to bet it.
Trading Caitlyn Clark to top team to load up one super team in that league with all great players and give them that Cowboys or Dodgers or Yankees cache. Loved or Hated were selling tickets!!!!

BTW,

"Thug" = N1gger

But you knew that.

Go Fuck Yourself.

Newt Lobell

• Top Claimer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2024, 06:03:42 PM »
That was utterly disgusting the cheap shot given to Kaitlin Clark. The bitch should have been suspended without pay fir a lengthy period of time. Where were her teammates?

carl baldwin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2024, 06:11:48 PM »
BTW,

"Thug" = N1gger

But you knew that.

Go Fuck Yourself.
I have been called a Union Thug, what is the difference?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2024, 01:39:51 PM »
BTW,

"Thug" = N1gger

But you knew that.

Go Fuck Yourself.
The thugs or as you call them niggers took over our cities dummy. Think about that the next time you’re sucking a black cock![/size]

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal