Author Topic: Double Dakota  (Read 6345 times)

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Double Dakota
« on: June 04, 2024, 02:10:18 PM »
Was talking to a friend from Chicago and they told me BALDEE COZZI is up to her usual bullshit talking shit to everyone in the barn running people out of there owing everyone that comes into contact with her she owes some poor lady that was dumb enough to work for her over $2000 wow what a class act you are BALDEE you stupid ass cunt so you think they'd just throw her out nope because they know she's a no good cunt and will fuck their horses up if they do she's done it before so you all can keep defending her but this is the CUNT you say is good people

Robud

• Stakes Horse
Re: Double Dakota
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 03:14:24 PM »
Was talking to a friend from Chicago and they told me BALDEE COZZI is up to her usual bullshit talking shit to everyone in the barn running people out of there owing everyone that comes into contact with her she owes some poor lady that was dumb enough to work for her over $2000 wow what a class act you are BALDEE you stupid ass cunt so you think they'd just throw her out nope because they know she's a no good cunt and will fuck their horses up if they do she's done it before so you all can keep defending her but this is the CUNT you say is good people

So, you're saying she's a cunt?
In honor of our retired forum detective!

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 03:22:38 PM »
So, you're saying she's a cunt?

No, he said she is a CUNT.  That’sa cunt but with loud screaming letters and no stuttering.

Perfecta Parlay

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2024, 07:55:42 PM »
I don't think she would deny being a cunt, when she wants to be. I can say that I was at the farm about 2 weeks ago. Her horses look amazingly healthy, dappled, shiny maybe a bit fat though. I wanted to check and see if she still had Al's Hammered, sure enough she did. I can also say that I have never seen a 15 year old look so good. I walked around the barn and seen skinny horses that stalls weren't done in days and hoofs that haven't been trimmed in months. Later to find out they were Rick Finns wives horses and she runs the farm. So Dee might be a Cunt that takes care of her horses, but Ricks wife is a bigger cunt for not taking care of hers!

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2024, 08:21:17 PM »
"was talking to a friend in chicago" sure trying hard to cover for yourself. Ever since your identity was called out,  you sure try to get people to think that its not you until you open your mouth. Better watch yourself, you talked shit in the past and your day will come, thats a promise

Mohawk mac

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2024, 10:00:12 PM »
No doubt who wild bull is.  She or one of her minions is obviously perfecta also. No law against talking to herself.  Happens a lot on Plop.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2024, 01:56:28 AM »
"was talking to a friend in chicago" sure trying hard to cover for yourself. Ever since your identity was called out,  you sure try to get people to think that its not you until you open your mouth. Better watch yourself, you talked shit in the past and your day will come, thats a promise
.     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2024, 02:06:58 AM »
.     So who am I again I forgot so far I think it's been four different people not sure who you are nor do I give a fuck but unlike them pussies at that farm I'm not worried about dee because even if she knew who I was I know she can't even afford the gas to get to the farm I'm at to fuck with my horses because we all know she ain't got the balls to say shit to people's face so she'll fuck with their horses so go back to your hole before you get hurt

Perfecta Parlay

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2024, 07:49:16 AM »
I know she wouldn't touch someones horses. So that's just a lie.  Please tell me why you are hiding behind a screen name?   You are a screen pussy, she obviously has somewhat of control on your obsession. I bet she does not even think of you. Get help pal. Help Finns old lady clean up.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2024, 01:15:05 PM »
I know she wouldn't touch someones horses. So that's just a lie.  Please tell me why you are hiding behind a screen name?   You are a screen pussy, she obviously has somewhat of control on your obsession. I bet she does not even think of you. Get help pal. Help Finns old lady clean up.
ooooooh I'm sorry I forgot that cunt doesn't ever do anything wrong she's a perfect fucking angel she's fucked with others before why wouldn't she do it now 50 year cunt who has nothing and never will she's my idol has never worked a day in her life but she has money to get high everyday that's impressive hey BALDEE how's admit doing lol I find it funny none of your horses have raced since Hawthorne even with you telling people you'd suck their dick if they'd go down as trainer for you what kind of asshole can't find someone willing to be a paper trainer for them the few times I got positives I had no trouble getting a beard so fuck you

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2024, 02:32:48 PM »
Why is this thread called DOUBLE DAKOTA?

HellRazor1230

• NW-1
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2024, 06:14:03 PM »
Fuck Dee crack head ass she ain’t shit but she can talk behind peoples backs your and that retarded motherfucker that jogs her horses that will never race again she should let that BIgbaby guy go down for your he dose ok

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2024, 06:19:19 PM »
Fuck Dee crack head ass she ain’t shit but she can talk behind peoples backs your and that retarded motherfucker that jogs her horses that will never race again she should let that BIgbaby guy go down for your he dose ok
I’m guessing she stole your girlfriend too

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2024, 07:55:44 PM »
I’m guessing she stole your girlfriend too

ngc3

HellRazor1230

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2024, 06:58:01 PM »
No she didn’t I’m a lady dick hole why would you wanna take up for a no good dirty drug addicted and she it talking to the police to get out of her troubles and she gonna kill yup out mother she is gonna work her to death   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    June 30, 2024, 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager