Author Topic: Double Dakota  (Read 6226 times)

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
Re: Double Dakota
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2024, 11:59:27 PM »
Hey dee how's your case coming haven't heard anything you must have out smarted them again(wink wink)you know like the last time you got busted I don't wish jail on anybody but you have had enough chances nows your turn to sit behind bars

JER CHAPO

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2024, 05:04:51 PM »
fuck all the peeple ther im the only one can train my horse made ova 30000 last yer and dee gettin throw out wit that big muthafuker who trie to hit my with a shovul riki my girl thogh and she fine to

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2024, 08:11:15 PM »
No she didn’t I’m a lady dick hole why would you wanna take up for a no good dirty drug addicted and she it talking to the police to get out of her troubles and she gonna kill yup out mother she is gonna work her to death

Uh, what are you trying to say? Makes no sense to me

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2024, 11:38:09 PM »
No she didn’t I’m a lady dick hole why would you wanna take up for a no good dirty drug addicted and she it talking to the police to get out of her troubles and she gonna kill yup out mother she is gonna work her to death   
"was talking to a friend in chicago" sure trying hard to cover for yourself. Ever since your identity was called out,  you sure try to get people to think that its not you until you open your mouth. Better watch yourself, you talked shit in the past and your day will come, thats a promise

She is no good doesn’t feed her horses and doesn’t pay her stall rent. She is going down. She went to court late, what a looser.
"was talking to a friend in chicago" sure trying hard to cover for yourself. Ever since your identity was called out,  you sure try to get people to think that its not you until you open your mouth. Better watch yourself, you talked shit in the past and your day will come, thats a promise
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
.     So who am I again I forgot so far I think it's been four different people not sure who you are nor do I give a fuck but unlike them pussies at that farm I'm not worried about dee because even if she knew who I was I know she can't even afford the gas to get to the farm I'm at to fuck with my horses because we all know she ain't got the balls to say shit to people's face so she'll fuck with their horses so go back to your hole before you get hurt

She does mess with people’s horses. Ok liar Deeee

.     So who am I again I forgot so far I think it's been four different people not sure who you are nor do I give a fuck but unlike them pussies at that farm I'm not worried about dee because even if she knew who I was I know she can't even afford the gas to get to the farm I'm at to fuck with my horses because we all know she ain't got the balls to say shit to people's face so she'll fuck with their horses so go back to your hole before you get hurt

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2024, 12:17:26 AM »
Dee also puts sugar in people’s gas tank and keys your vehicles so lock your vehicles.

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2024, 02:45:02 PM »
Uh, what are you trying to say? Makes no sense to me

She's saying she is a lady dick hole.  Maybe it's a new gender or maybe she was trying to say she is a lady dick ho.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2024, 03:25:54 PM »
She's saying she is a lady dick hole.  Maybe it's a new gender or maybe she was trying to say she is a lady dick ho.
or a lady that loves Dick in all her holes

Getalife

• 4 claimer
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2024, 06:41:04 PM »
I hear she likes it in all her holes, but nobody will touch her holes. She can’t even trade it for crack, pretty sad for her.  ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 06:51:13 PM by Getalife »

JER CHAPO

• NW-1
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2024, 11:40:38 PM »
man ya all is racest up in here and dont wory about dakota riki told me it be sold and im sad cuz riki help me out she clean my stals when i had the covid and when i was in jail in beecher and amana move out becuse junor was beat on her horses now if i have to leve i has to pay stal rent

Shazam

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2024, 08:26:37 AM »
I didn't want to post on this forum. I just check from time to time. I have to say the posters on here are ruthless losers, that have to hide behind screen names. Makes me sick that adults could act like this. I hope none of you have children. One thing I will add is my pops always said is "people who show so much hate to someone only hates themselves". I feel sorry for you people/person! Your miserable lives that has revolved around her.  Get help, become something..
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 08:29:10 AM by Shazam »

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2024, 04:27:43 PM »
I didn't want to post on this forum. I just check from time to time. I have to say the posters on here are ruthless losers, that have to hide behind screen names. Makes me sick that adults could act like this. I hope none of you have children. One thing I will add is my pops always said is "people who show so much hate to someone only hates themselves". I feel sorry for you people/person! Your miserable lives that has revolved around her.  Get help, become something..   your funny you call people on here losers because we hide behind names yet here you are killing it fucking dummy did your parents have any kids that survived birth I sure hope not

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2024, 05:19:23 PM »
Why everyone haten on DEE.  She have tight, tight, tight VJJ.  Completely clean shaved. Aroma like daffodils.  Last time the pants dropped , butterflys flew out. 

Shazam

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2024, 08:27:10 PM »
Hey Goof, Wild Bull! My name is Jerry Brown. My step father is Dennis Bird, my Uncle is Terry Medine.  Your turn, if you have any balls at all. Picking on a girl, behind and screen name😶‍🌫️

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2024, 09:07:37 PM »
I didn't want to post on this forum. I just check from time to time.

You have almost 400 posts dummy!  tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2024, 09:53:08 PM »
Hey Goof, Wild Bull! My name is Jerry Brown. My step father is Dennis Bird, my Uncle is Terry Medine.  Your turn, if you have any balls at all. Picking on a girl, behind and screen name😶‍🌫️

Terry medine. Was a good guy trained for my friend joey in the 80s tmbz1

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    Today at 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    Today at 10:21:59 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Spencer Davis
    Today at 05:31:02 PM
  • Ace Venturo: Tyler davis
    Today at 11:40:08 AM
  • Mazola: Brutal
    Today at 11:15:26 AM
  • London: Bye Bye Brandon
    Today at 12:32:57 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Joe looks and sounds pathetic!
    June 27, 2024, 09:46:28 PM
  • Calhoun: RIP Joe Biden
    June 27, 2024, 09:38:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal