Author Topic: Does it bother any of you...  (Read 3259 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: Does it bother any of you...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2024, 12:09:34 PM »
Jeff could buy all you jerks he him self got lots he wants money to continue racing at a top level to have the best horses it is not for him but for you cry babies.

Hey stupid. Who said he can't. Good thing he is loaded, he's been supporting your sorry asses to the point he has said enough. You must be so proud.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2024, 02:40:19 PM »
You mean the entire training center that's an EPA violation?  ngc3
so if it's such a EPA violation why hasn't it been closed don't get me wrong I hate that closet fag POS but your more full of shit than any Porta potty in history

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2024, 02:47:35 PM »
so if it's such a EPA violation why hasn't it been closed don't get me wrong I hate that closet fag POS but your more full of shit than any Porta potty in history
No apology necessary. Just seeing how fucking stupid you are when you post makes it worth it.
https://www.epa.gov/enforcement/mark-ford-settlement-information-sheet

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2024, 03:40:45 PM »
More soapbox grandstanding, ranting and raving. Shows nothing more than ignorance. As far as Ford and his training center, I have no idea what that has to do with anything. His training center is on the radar because of what happened. He runs a top-notch facility. He's remediated what he was supposed to according to the findings. If he didn't, he would have been shut down. And, he's still open, up, and running. The facility will continue to be monitored and reviewed. He'll do the right thing and the farm will continue to operate. All the findings, the fines, the required mediation, all of it is public information. All of it is legit and above board. The wild accusations and aspersions are nothing more than that and transparent sour grapes from someone who is envious, jealous, and who has a personal problem with Mark Ford.

Meanwhile, the guy runs a top-notch facility, a successful business, and he is successful financially and otherwise, as a person and in the industry. He has stature in the industry and sport. That's more than I see and can say for the people who accuse him and badmouth him.
you’re 1000% on the money however you’re talking to a fucking peanut eater in SCM

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2024, 04:24:37 PM »
you’re 1000% on the money however you’re talking to a fucking peanut eater in SCM

Warehouse barns. Mishaped track improperly marked, horrible surface and a water truck that never works. Septic tank water straight pool. Rock garden paddocks. Ice skating rink driveways in the winter. Miles to sawdust for the grooms. Financed by Flying Bob Dinozzi.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal