Author Topic: Another track closed  (Read 5322 times)

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
Another track closed
« on: June 08, 2024, 07:04:26 PM »
   Today is the last day for thoroughbred track golden gates

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: Another track closed
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2024, 08:00:29 PM »
 Damn, Crazy. Pretty slim pickens in Cali .Closure here. Small fields at SA

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 08:00:47 PM »
No  fans

All California tracks down on everything
Santaa Anita. Small fields

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2024, 08:09:29 PM »
   Today is the last day for thoroughbred track golden gates

Aqueduct will be gone in 2026

Laurel will be gone in 26 or 27

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2024, 08:45:59 PM »
Aqueduct will be gone in 2026

Laurel will be gone in 26 or 27

It's a shame west coast horse racing hasn't mastered the art of living off everyone else like they do in the northeast.  ngc3
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2024, 08:50:10 PM »
  It says it’s been open for 83 years

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2024, 09:19:50 PM »
many of the dates will be at Pleasanton and a few fairs like Santa Rosa, Fresno and Ferndale

better than racing on that synthetic nonsense

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2024, 09:21:21 PM »
It's a shame west coast horse racing hasn't mastered the art of living off everyone else like they do in the northeast.  ngc3

You've lived off Welfare for how long now?

When was the last time you were actually on the pay roll of a legit company?

It's always those who bark the loudest, who have the most to be ashamed of.
 The jersey boys don't want you around & it doesn't seem to be different anywhere else, that I've seen.

Can have all the money in my bank account but what good is it without health & family? Can't take it with ya when you go.
 In that case- you're poor in every way imaginable.

Time to buck up, tighten the boots, put your head down & put the work in for you and those you love. We've been waiting 10+ years Micheal, everything you touched has turned to shit and you hopped around more than the Easter bunny.

Go on about me not posting my name here, it's all you got on me but I know you alot more than you think. I'm trying to give you advice here, try to do the right thing for once, even if it's hard work.

Stop relying on the gov't & the rest of us. Most have confirmed they are done with your B.S.
 We felt sorry for you but you have turned into a rotten apple more & more, now there's worms in ya...

*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2024, 09:50:46 PM »

The jersey boys don't want you around & it doesn't seem to be different anywhere else, that I've seen.

Can have all the money in my bank account but what good is it without health & family? Can't take it with ya when you go.

Time to buck up, tighten the boots, put your head down & put the work in for you and those you love. We've been waiting 10+ years Micheal, everything you touched has turned to shit and you hopped around more than the Easter bunny.

Go on about me not posting my name here, it's all you got on me but I know you alot more than you think. I'm trying to give you advice here, try to do the right thing for once, even if it's hard work.

Stop relying on the gov't & the rest of us. Most have confirmed they are done with your B.S.
 We felt sorry for you but you have turned into a rotten apple more & more, now there's worms in ya...

Show me where. You can't, but I can ABSOLUTELY show all of you that an entire industry lives off EVERYONE ELSE.You call harness racing legit? Half the people it "employs" have NO DOCUMENTATION. You try so hard to distract yourselves from the sad truth, it's pathetic. I love it. BTW, why don't you show me who you are? No chance, right chicken shit?   ngc3

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2024, 11:14:49 PM »
its not just horse racing , everything and everybody is leaving California
what a shame used to be the best there in all aspects

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2024, 11:29:58 PM »
Crime is out of control there.  Retail businesses closing every day due to theft.  That fucking moron running the state has presidential aspirations one day!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2024, 12:27:21 PM »

You post this 100 % truth about a big mouth, absolute nobody, who relies on handouts his entire life and he responds with what the business is all about. In other words, takes zero responsibility by actually finding answers in the mirror ans spends his entire life pointing the index finger outwards, instead of pointing the thumb inward.

This is what happens to people in their late 50's, when they realize they have nothing to ever retire on, have nothing to leave for children at the end and turn into bitter, angry old people. Actually sad in many ways, but choices do matter and always will.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2024, 12:44:31 PM »
Crime is out of control there.  Retail businesses closing every day due to theft.  That fucking moron running the state has presidential aspirations one day!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3
Only business to flourish under Newsome was U-Haul

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2024, 01:52:52 PM »
You post this 100 % truth about a big mouth, absolute nobody, who relies on handouts his entire life and he responds with what the business is all about. In other words, takes zero responsibility by actually finding answers in the mirror ans spends his entire life pointing the index finger outwards, instead of pointing the thumb inward.

This is what happens to people in their late 50's, when they realize they have nothing to ever retire on, have nothing to leave for children at the end and turn into bitter, angry old people. Actually sad in many ways, but choices do matter and always will.

Says another coward who has yet to expose who they are, seems like you all have plenty to keep hidden. Are you also on the harness racing welfare plan? I'm not. I get a kick out of reading all this while I'm down here on this property. In two years not one of you has followed up on anything, literally not once. So what is the real reason you are all afraid to say who you are? Hmmm????  ngc3

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2024, 02:58:59 PM »
Says another coward who has yet to expose who they are, seems like you all have plenty to keep hidden. Are you also on the harness racing welfare plan? I'm not. I get a kick out of reading all this while I'm down here on this property. In two years not one of you has followed up on anything, literally not once. So what is the real reason you are all afraid to say who you are? Hmmm????  ngc3

Harness racing welfare plan??? Too funny. Look up teachers pensions in North Jersey, specifically teachers in the Northern Valley, Old Tappan, the highest paid in the state at 130k and figure out the pension value 30 years later. Yep it averages about 5.5k a month with an SS payment of 3k on top of that at age 62. That's some welfare plan.LOL Yep, choices do matter. Spent 40 years making betting donations at M1, small time owner that lost e few bucks and always had a retirement plan in focus. What's your plan, what are you leaving family members? only a fool would throw their whole life into this scam of a sport, yet you continue to chase. Did I mention choices matter.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal