Author Topic: PGA GOLF  (Read 3022 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
PGA GOLF
« on: June 09, 2024, 03:04:45 PM »
FIRST IS PROFEDDION GOLF.
(1) I'd like to say: I have noy played in 40 yraes. Last was then. Me 2 cousins on me MOM'S sidw whould host a tournement each teat. They would reseve the course for a period of time. They would have LADIES on carts to come around and serve beers. Every year, they had too find a new course. They were and all participnts kicked out of last. My one cousin who co-ran each event, whould lead off in cart wearin a PATTON uniform and stand up in the cart each hole displayin. I joined the last year of yhis fiasco. I admit me was drunk. I'm left-handed. So be me clubs. Somehow I left 3 different IRONS layin on course. I realize ,me shoort. I goes back to coarse. Anyone turn in 3 left handed irons from 3 days ago. The coarse manager say,s to me: Were you with that group. I say'S YES. HE GOES . GET the FU OFF this PROPERTY. Me last time golfin.
BUT here a time at DUGWAT UTAH,years prior. IT early mornin: Like 6AM. Me bud STEVE PROUTY and I decide to GOLF. In front of us:Is JOHN PLEASENT he US ARMY GOLF CHAMPION. Where on the 3rd hole par 3. Waitin for MR.GOLF to exixt off. JOHN FRANK ARMY tees off first. WOW .what a shot. I'ss lands it 2feet from hole. STEVE goin ,look at MR. you puttin him know not a professional. Steve teed and made the green. JOHN stood next by before goin to next hole to watch. 2 feet awat and I 3 putted/ And PROUTY and I laugin our ass off.

I'm gettin back to me point here. I don't follow GOLF. But,me was watchin yesterday for a couple holes. SCHEFFLRT leadin and he teein off. It a long drive. And the course has ropes that spectactors can not go beyound. THIS MY THIN: RULES BY JOHN FRANK ARMY. Sheffler,s golf ball hits this hot lookin lady in thigh. Ball stops dead at that point. If it not hit her it would have travelled far inyo rough or trees. He gets the ball layin where it hit the attractive young lady.
I don't see this. Anywhere on course and you golf ball smacks a spectatator: YOOOSE LOSE A STROKE. THIS FROM: I USED TO GOLF: JOHN FRANK ARMY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: PGA GOLF
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2024, 01:01:36 PM »
YA know,I want to say one more thin about GOLF. TIGER just got a examtion to any golf tournament he wants to enter. I gets he was great at one time on STERIODS. Got to love his famouse CAR CRASH. Tells his agent: Get me personal bag and head to the highlands with it.
OK the DRUG boy suffered some serious injuries. TOOO BAD. You chose drugs instead of playin straight. Your EX needs to bash you a few more times in skull with a 9 iron.
His days be done golfin and his excuses are gettin proplomatic. Yime to RETIRE and never play again. And don't go on your LUXIOUIOS YAHT and drive golf balls into OCEAN. We ENVIRIONMENTALIST S don't like polluting.

I won't be alive. But his kid might become the greatest golfer ever. SHOWS what MOOOOLA can do.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2024, 01:29:18 AM »
TIGER BOMBS AGAIN. DON't make cut. Finishes LAST amonst all golfers. Even I could finish LAST.

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2024, 06:13:14 AM »
You could finish last too John but when Tiger finishes last he still makes millions in endorsements and appearances. Not bad right?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2024, 12:15:34 PM »
There'swe go again. Balls bouncin off spectators. Like a free shot.
And THEO,you right. Them endorsments ,especially on GOLF BALLS. I nota golfer,but I would avoid on his performances in last couple years.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal