Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 41037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2024, 08:15:10 PM »
Ain’t gonna happen. Unlike you, I’m not a hypocrite. I’ve suggested folks would have to be a fool to engage with you. I may be a drunk….but I ain't no fool.
As examples….The Meadowlands crew, The Jackson Boys, Callahan, Yarock. I’ll try to recall of a couple more over my next few drinks.

Where are they now? You hiding something coward? Pretty brave behind a screen name. Not shocked. Go back to your crayons and laughing about horses dying. You're dismissed chicken shit.

CMJAnew

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 245
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2024, 08:33:33 PM »
Where are they now? You hiding something coward? Pretty brave behind a screen name. Not shocked. Go back to your crayons and laughing about horses dying. You're dismissed chicken shit.

Chris James (again). But then, you knew that — Playing your gaslight game again!
Oh, my crayons are dull. And I don’t know how to set up a Go-Fund-Me to get more. Seeking charity, or scamming folk, has never been my thing.
That said, I never turn down a draft.
Reread It

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2024, 09:25:31 PM »
Chris James (again). But then, you knew that — Playing your gaslight game again!
Oh, my crayons are dull. And I don’t know how to set up a Go-Fund-Me to get more. Seeking charity, or scamming folk, has never been my thing.
That said, I never turn down a draft.

Dismissed. Coward. Go call Crayola. In the mean time I can do some digging.  tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2024, 09:30:29 PM »
Wow. Right on the heels of Intrepid Seelster we see this mare. Braaaaaaaavo harness racing!!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Having a great day, you couldn't wait for yesterday sorry to let you down, you keep screenshotting you old useless bag of bones  ngc3
    Today at 10:07:09 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike is having a tough day today :)
    Today at 10:05:14 AM
  • Sweet: When you get bored you can log out and do your favorite activity  11.wj to  16za.ck 51za.brod banging your families women  ngc3
    Today at 10:03:27 AM
  • darnoldrocks: I think it's a pretty simple thing for Admin to respond on.   Is it ok to wish the death and rape of another member's family?   What do you say Admin.
    Today at 09:59:52 AM
  • G: I can't believe this is allowed! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 09:56:56 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:56:33 AM
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 09:53:16 AM
  • Sweet: Chihuahua Cock has a family, yeh right  ngc3 his AMac stable went in the fucking toilet, trump is coming to end of an era, goes someplace he's a fucking guest and bitches and moans and spams  ngc3
    Today at 09:51:57 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal