Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 10474 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2024, 06:39:01 PM »
They're bred to race. They love to race. But when they refuse just kick them in the fucking head when they're down on the track. If that fails make sure they disappear and stop costing money. Scumbags.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2024, 06:50:27 PM »
Good news here to all you welfare millionaires is she wouldn't bring much from the kill buyers. Is this a new angle to keep them from the pen? Starving them to death so they are worthless as meat? Another incredible job done by the welfare harness racing industry. Funny thing is any paddock I've been in I have never seen an emaciated horseman. Plenty of fat fucks living off the states who pay for this. The king of the fat fucks just happens to be one of the biggest horse killers in the game too.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2024, 07:11:34 PM »
Great job harness racing! This animal made decent money. Doesn't eat much and is ready to ride!!!!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2024, 07:51:56 PM »
So please tell us what you did with the 2 horses you owned. 1 still shows you own it but we haven’t seen any pictures of it. How about the few you trained?  Do you still pay to feed them?  Just curious

kooter for hipin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2024, 07:58:29 PM »

Sorry I missed this thread, I was busy eating a veal parm sandwich.
tmbz1 I love veal parm sandwiches !

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2024, 08:04:42 PM »
Is yours in to go yet Petrellie?
Reread It

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2024, 08:07:44 PM »
We all know you have a serious issue with harness racing. After looking at you dismal 39 years career I can see why. But you gotta try to live in reality. Those horses did not come directly from trainers. They are all from the secondary market. The vast majority of horses going through those sale are not even Standardbred’s. Unfortunately due to the closing of slaughter plants in the US some slime balls found a better way to make money of former racehorses standardbred and Tbred. Starve them and put on them on internet to be bailed out for 3x their value. Places like SRF are only making those guys rich

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2024, 08:14:35 PM »
So please tell us what you did with the 2 horses you owned. 1 still shows you own it but we haven’t seen any pictures of it. How about the few you trained?  Do you still pay to feed them?  Just curious

Never went a horse to a kill pen in my life. Novel High went back to Vince Essig in Chester. The man who owned and bred him. That hadda be in the 80s? And French Sonnet went with my ex wife Leah who was already retired and being ridden. She even used her for team penning. It's amazing how fucking desperate you people are to justify how you treat these animals. You say I cannot care about these animals or scrutinize others for what they do to them. So my record in the game as a trainer means I make this up. I actually worked more for others than I did train myself. Look up how many suspensions or fines I had training. None. Because I refused to endanger them like you scumbags do. I saw plenty of others kill them. I dragged more than enough of them out of barns because some scumbag blew their heads off with God knows what. So you will NEVER shame me by my record. Go ahead and try to dig up skeletons on me. Good luck with that. In the mean time I have an endless stock of horses you fucking lowlives have killed and sent to places no animal should endure. Then you put your fucking hands out for more free money to keep doing it. You're pathetic and disgusting. I'm sitting here right now at a gorgeous farm which is full and occupied by people who put the horses first. And where your criminal industry has NO jurisdiction and never will. I love it.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2024, 08:17:11 PM »
We all know you have a serious issue with harness racing. After looking at you dismal 39 years career I can see why. But you gotta try to live in reality. Those horses did not come directly from trainers. They are all from the secondary market. The vast majority of horses going through those sale are not even Standardbred’s. Unfortunately due to the closing of slaughter plants in the US some slime balls found a better way to make money of former racehorses standardbred and Tbred. Starve them and put on them on internet to be bailed out for 3x their value. Places like SRF are only making those guys rich

You're wrong right off the start brainless. I LOVE harness racing and hate what has been done to it. You are so fucking brainwashed and scared you don't see the problem and wouldn't dare speak up if you did. You're like liberals who get monthly checks for a vote. Fall in line and keep your mouths shut lemmings. When you wake up call me. You obey the criminals for the crumbs they toss you.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2024, 08:17:47 PM »
Is yours in to go yet Petrellie?

You still a falling down drunk? Go back to washing cars.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2024, 08:25:41 PM »
You're wrong right off the start brainless. I LOVE harness racing and hate what has been done to it. You are so fucking brainwashed and scared you don't see the problem and wouldn't dare speak up if you did. You're like liberals who get monthly checks for a vote. Fall in line and keep your mouths shut lemmings. When you wake up call me. You obey the criminals for the crumbs they toss you.

What am I wrong about?  You obviously have no clue about the meat business. You can’t slaughter something that looks like that and make money. So you find a way to get idiots too pay too much for your livestock

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2024, 08:29:52 PM »
What am I wrong about?  You obviously have no clue about the meat business. You can’t slaughter something that looks like that and make money. So you find a way to get idiots too pay too much for your livestock

Lmao. What a fucking jerkoff. So I guess you missed the part that she was allowed to get to that point after being bred for harness racing. Wow. I mean WOW. Glad you missed the point to make a fucking stupid one.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2024, 08:36:27 PM »
Here's another one for ignorant twat of the week StanDuhhhBread. Another product of your welfare industry. Created by you people. And you are perfectly ok with it. Scumbags.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2024, 09:42:48 PM »
Here's another one for ignorant twat of the week StanDuhhhBread. Another product of your welfare industry. Created by you people. And you are perfectly ok with it. Scumbags.

Now go get some pictures of the grade horses that sell at the same auctions

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2024, 09:47:47 PM »
Have a look at this one horse killers.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal