Author Topic: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"  (Read 9348 times)

M P

• Stakes Horse
Re: The Glorious Results Of A Welfare Supported "Industry"
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2024, 09:51:36 PM »
What's amazing is just how many you slimebags have tossed out there with nowhere to go. But you care soooooooooo much.
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2024, 09:53:06 PM »
Don't worry dirtbags, they'll all end up "somewhere".

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2024, 09:55:46 PM »
Let's start guessing where these animals have ended up. And don't worry, I won't post last owners names and embarrass anyone for how you've treated them.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2024, 10:00:02 PM »
Look! The new Harness Racing Logo!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2024, 10:02:30 PM »
This is the best, another one or your industry hacks to make them disappear. And why the USTA would LOVE to see freeze brands just go away for good. SCUMBAGS.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2024, 10:04:28 PM »
Courtesy of Harness Racing In North America!

Deadbeat

• NW-1
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2024, 10:13:19 PM »
I’m confused. You train horses right? So you are also a “welfare recipient”? The place where you’re staying…funded by horse racing? So does that mean you live in subsidized housing? Do you receive any government benefits? That would also make you a welfare recipient. Do you start go fund me’s to pay for your living expenses? Wait for it…..that’s welfare too.

So talk to us about the moral high ground you claim to occupy. I’ll wait for a response after you post 300 more horse photos to attempt to show your moral superiority.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2024, 10:20:01 PM »
I’m confused. You train horses right? So you are also a “welfare recipient”? The place where you’re staying…funded by horse racing? So does that mean you live in subsidized housing? Do you receive any government benefits? That would also make you a welfare recipient. Do you start go fund me’s to pay for your living expenses? Wait for it…..that’s welfare too.

So talk to us about the moral high ground you claim to occupy. I’ll wait for a response after you post 300 more horse photos to attempt to show your moral superiority.

Really? This farm has been supported by the farm owner for five years out of pocket. I was brought in to keep it in shape while up for sale. No racehorses here. The one I trained down was leased out to young kids who can hopefully do well with him on a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT lease. When they're done he comes back home. The rest here are long retired broodmares and a 29 year old gelding. The farm was built by a husband and wife with the money they earned from their business named ADCO, you can look it up. They loved and enjoyed the game, they built the farm for THEM and only THEM. A total of 21 stalls on the farm for Dreamland horses. And any income which literally just started two weeks ago is from boarders. And that was my idea so possible buyers see the farm isn't just sitting here. Also I'm glad you admit there are at least 300 more I can post, shows you know just how DISGUSTING your industry is. Reality is there are THOUSANDS out there you shitstains have trashed as garbage. Now scumbag, what do you have to say about that?

P.S. The owner wasn't charged a penny to train that horse. That was pure enjoyment for me. Working with horses isn't work.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 10:26:08 PM by M P »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2024, 10:21:16 PM »
Now back to matters at hand. Oh look here...

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2024, 10:28:23 PM »
Today i was driving home in Tennessee. Someone abandoned 3 dogs in rest area.  I wanted to take them but I couldn't. But by MP standards everybody whoo wns a dog is is therefore a dog killer.  There is no naunce in his argument.  Again I find all my retired racehorses homes, often at my expense.  That " welfare" helps pay for it. 

I will go furthur.  If you took any psychiatry courses in college , Mike is stirctly about making this about himself so he feels important.  That is not to say he doesn't carwe about the horses but he gets something out of it.  I seen it when my friend got parylized in a a motorcycle accident.  My firend had to be his number one supporter though he wasn't even close to his best friend.  He derived some self worth from it.  That is MP in a nutshell.  A deeply troubled person himself who takes solace that he is the savior of these horses. 

Again it's not like he doesn't care about them, but he gets something from it too.  Do you agree Mike???

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2024, 10:29:20 PM »
Today i was driving home in Tennessee. Someone abandoned 3 dogs in rest area.  I wanted to take them but I couldn't. But by MP standards everybody whoowns a dog is is therefore a dog killer.  There is no naunce in his argument.  Again I find all my retired racehorses homes, often at my expense.  That " welfare" helps pay for it. 

I will go furthur.  If you took any psychiatry courses in college , Mike is stirctly about making this about himself so he feels important.  That is not to say he doesn't carwe about the horses but he gets something out of it.  I seen it when my friend got parylized in a a motorcycle accident.  My firend had to be his number one supporter though he wasn't even close to his best friend.  He derived some self worth from it.  That is MP in a nutshell.  A deeply troubled person himself who takes solace that he is the savior of these horses. 

Again it's not like he doesn't care about them, but he gets something from it too.  Do you agree Mike???

People who own dogs are fully supported by state welfare to continue owning dogs. Harness racing dies without its welfare. And you talk psychiatry? Isn't it funny Mike is the only one here who speaks as himself? While everyone else feels safe posting anonymously without fear of repercussion or accountability. What does that tell you??? NEXT.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 10:30:57 PM by M P »

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2024, 10:30:24 PM »
People who own dogs are fully supported by state welfare to continue owning dogs. Harness racing dies without its welfare. NEXT.

Many industries that pollute and do horrible things die wthout subsidies.  Next. Mike what do you get out of it.  ASk yourself. Again your cause is normal but what do you get out of it?  and if you tell me nothing i won't believe you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 10:32:29 PM by The Unstable »

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2024, 10:31:55 PM »
Many industries that pollute and do horrible things die wthout subsidies.  Next. Mike what do you get out of it.  ASk yourself.

Oh so it's ok to kill horses because other industries pollute! Gotcha. Why don't you post those companies so we can compare these living animals to pollution.

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2024, 10:32:58 PM »
Oh so it's ok to kill horses because other industries pollute! Gotcha.

But it ok to label everybody in the industry as horse killers. gotcha

The Unstable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2024, 10:34:06 PM »
Oh so it's ok to kill horses because other industries pollute! Gotcha. Why don't you post those companies so we can compare these living animals to pollution.

Ps are you a vegan????  are you I am seriously curious. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal