Author Topic: Inflation and Gas Prices  (Read 1995 times)

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
Inflation and Gas Prices
« on: June 13, 2024, 09:55:49 PM »
If inflation and gas prices are so high, then why
are the north bound mid-west interstates pumper to pumper
with half a million dollar motor homes pulling fifty thousand dollar boats or SUVs?
It is Thursday afternoon and it is high end pick-up after high end pick-up headed to WI. towing campers, boats, and/or jet skies.
And don't forget the kids waving out the windows.
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Inflation and Gas Prices
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2024, 11:38:59 AM »
Ya,iy,sgreat. Summer officiallt 6 days away. These are the same people complainin about high gas prices. They cryin{ WE NEED HELP. Sure they do. Meanwhile back in the real world,PEOPLES cut down. They know have any of what you dwsxribed. I've have said this before: YOUR RIGHT wiyh these RICH FUCS,can enjoy anythin ,no matter the cost. You missed one thing. PETROL for any boat. IF thesese FUCS can afford that and pay: YHEY can get FUCKED. JOHN FRANK ARMY use to sail on both LAKES and ICE. That be non-FUSSEL and FREE. He was CHAMPION on ICE SAILIN on LAKE COMO in WISCONSIN,back in day. Won tournament races.
Amd FOX this mornin complainin. 75% of individuals can not take a drivin vacation this summer. BLOW ME. YOU LYIN FUCKS. YOOOUUUSE SHITS will do whatever you STUPID made up SHITS want. You will say ,had a lovely vacation seein the ROCKIES.
On theother hand: The poor don't even have vehichles. They live inter. They take METRA,the L, and busses. And FOX brags about it gonna cost more for US assholes to vacation. MAYBE your PUPPET MASTER,the one says he will eliminate personal income taxes as a campaighn promise and make everyone RICH,with his NUT promises and FOX believes,will make all AMERICANS happy. YA believe that SHIT from a GOLDEN SPOON boy,who made sure to cut everyone out from POPPY,S inheritence.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2024, 12:02:53 PM »
I'ss tell you alls somrthin else. AnDREA and I spent a lot of time goin to VEGAS.
But our best trips were goin to explore sites in NORTHERN and WESTERN ILLINOIS. I'd map it out.
3 day weekends. DAMN they were great. Always stoppin at HISTORICAL MARKER sites.
(1) THE BLACK WAR site. Chieft BLACKHAWK wanted a truce. He sent 5 warriors with a tuce flag. They were slaughted. That kinda pissed off the MR. BLACKHAWK. He went and destroyed the town killin 17. Of course he was considered the culprit. TOO bee continued.... Need to LATRINE.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2024, 12:33:55 PM »
I will cotinue later. I'CAN'T see. 3 and 1/2 weeks to go before me first eye surgery. SEE you then.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2024, 12:59:12 PM »
If inflation and gas prices are so high, then why
are the north bound mid-west interstates pumper to pumper
with half a million dollar motor homes pulling fifty thousand dollar boats or SUVs?
It is Thursday afternoon and it is high end pick-up after high end pick-up headed to WI. towing campers, boats, and/or jet skies.
And don't forget the kids waving out the windows.

WHY.... because this economy is and has been in overdrive for the past year plus. Wages at all time highs and responsible, hard working people enjoying the best of times on high end summer vacations.

Now for the magamorons, with no teeth, no insurance, no ambition and obviously no money in the Nasdaq or AI stock, yep the ones supporting this complete lunatic orange mango, they spend their life always blaming somebody else for their lot in life. Gee sounds exactly like Baby tRUMP. Fools beyond fools.

Kirbys Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 05:51:05 PM »
AND tell us you sleep well knowing Harris is one step away from the presidency?

Talk about a shit show thern!
Back by popular demand!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 07:42:25 PM »

A lot better then if Trumpy were in charge of my grand kids future!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2024, 03:29:25 PM »

Talk about a shit show thern!

President means NOTHING....... I sleep well knowing my cash is locked into big tech and continues to rocket to new highs month after month. This economy is at all time highs right now and it makes ZERO difference what moron, Trump or Biden, is in the WH. Do magamorons actually think Trump cares about them. He cares about the 1 % and what big business can offer him in the form of corruption, thats it.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal