Author Topic: Hey tough guy petrelli  (Read 5457 times)

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
Hey tough guy petrelli
« on: June 17, 2024, 05:41:14 PM »
The SBOANJ golf outing is just down the road from you tomorrow and I'm certain many of your fans will be there  https://www.sboanj.com/sboanj-golf-outing  Why not come by and tell to the faces so many people you speak of from your keyboard and video recorder? Bring your recorder and show us how tough you really are.
You da man!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Hey tough guy petrelli
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 06:20:27 PM »
no way,its gonna be way to hot

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 07:24:41 PM »
The SBOANJ golf outing is just down the road from you tomorrow and I'm certain many of your fans will be there  https://www.sboanj.com/sboanj-golf-outing  Why not come by and tell to the faces so many people you speak of from your keyboard and video recorder? Bring your recorder and show us how tough you really are.
You da man!

Don't forget we are the chicken shits not him!
Back by popular demand!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 08:52:34 PM »
Funny the person talking shit anonymously is calling me the chicken shit. Maybe I should go, I attract more people than the fucking industry does itself.  ngc3 Is this golf outing all part of begging for 100 million from the state? They all know where this farm is, gate will be open. And yes I have no problem telling each of them what they are to their faces. Proof who the cowards really are. The idea that you are still talking about me is more evidence of how sad NJ racing is. We can all meet at the sports book at Freehold in August.  ngc3 Fail fail fail.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 08:56:01 PM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 08:58:51 PM »
Ask Mark Ford why he called Jason Settlemoir every time I posted to Facebook I was going to M1. Why would Mr. Integrity and SBOANJ Pres. be so worried about my presence?  73cv.2

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2024, 09:00:10 PM »
As a matter of fact. Listen to the audio of Settlemoir. Why were they all threatening to pull their sponsorships over me too? Who are the real cowards.....cowar d.

Facts

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2024, 09:08:08 PM »
MP for president… keep up the good work Mike

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2024, 09:09:01 PM »
Golf Outing = Begging For Handouts. Same as a GoFundMe.  ngc3

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2024, 09:13:10 PM »
no way,its gonna be way to hot

Hell, if Ford goes he'll supply shade for 3 or 4 guys.

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2024, 09:14:23 PM »
Hey SCM - You're a classic narcissist who seems to forget hiw many times he has changed the narrative, most recently stating how he was done with the racing business and now was a very important caretaker. Yet, you continue to dribble day and night here  and on FB, about the very thing you said wasn't important to you any more.

It's okay, I have had patients like you for decades, and know you will continue to be what many already know you really are (and no amount of realistic discussion will ever change that).

But many also know if you were half the man you like others to think you are (versus what we know you really are), you be at Knob Hill County Club showing that face of yours.

But instead, we will only hear how I am a chicken little, you could save racing if only others allowed you, and all the other fanatasies you must go over and over in your mind as you mow lawns and clean out stalls.

The irony is, you will be the cheap laugh going around the Banquet Hall. I hear Settlemoir had a special dish added to the menu tomorrow - Petrelli, well-done.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2024, 09:24:06 PM »
Fact, not one of you would do a damn thing. Been hearing this for two years now. All I have seen is a steady collapse in NJ. What a fucking joke, BEGGING.  ngc3
Did Julie tell him her track was denied?
https://www.sboanj.com/nj-assembly-speaker-coughlin-visits-fair-winds-farm
Again, why are you all so worried about what someone who isn't a current member of the USTA or licensed and actively training in your "industry" doing? Look how detailed your delusion is that you just typed. I am still fresh in all your minds, AND I'm here playing in your backyard. Boooooflippityhoo oooo. You'll do NOTHING about it. Ask Mr. Ford how many other animals died on his property in New York where he actually does business. Will Speaker Coughlin be there? Has he seen how Mr. Ford does business?

STATE OF THE ART TRAINING CENTER  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2024, 09:27:51 PM »
The dead sheep in with the horse is very classy. Is that to tell the horse he's next?

STATE OF THE ART TRAINING CENTER  ngc3

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2024, 09:31:28 PM »
Hell, if Ford goes he'll supply shade for 3 or 4 guys.

Do they make 3/4 ton golf carts?

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2024, 10:27:33 PM »
And once again, what have you accomplished during your industry crusade? No one elected you to be the voice of the horseman you took that upon yourself because you were denied stalls and removed from farm. If you had not denied you be right with them tubing, pre-racing and injecting away!

Most people like what you're doing that is true that way they have a Guinea pig to see how far they can go! It's not what you're doing it's how you're doing it by dragging everyone you don't like down the cesspool lane you live in! You post no information that hasn't been already published on most counts. You have burnt every bridge you crossed and even NYClass has had enough of the nonsense. Even though you had the right idea but wrong mouth to make any good out of it all. You had the platform to make something from all of this and what has it gotten you! Notta! No tracks want you on property, why? And not ONE thing has come from this 2-year shit show. I know you'll respond and deflect that's your specialty!

Have a Dreamful night!  ngc3
Back by popular demand!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2024, 11:01:53 PM »
I was correct on every point and exposed everyone for what they truly are. BTW, how do you ban someone from something they don't want? As for here, two years later the same chicken shit cunts still have yet to reveal who they are or back up anything they have said. Virtual pissing in the wind. Now go beg for more welfare.  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal