Author Topic: Hey tough guy petrelli  (Read 5455 times)

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
Re: Hey tough guy petrelli
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2024, 11:11:54 PM »
Petrelli, why would/should anyone tell you who they are ??    Not one person on here owes you anything   You are a bust out nothing  who shovels shit and cuts some grass.   Keep running your mouth on here and the temporary shit shoveling, grass cutting job at Dreamland will be in jeopardy.  Guess you will just add it to the list of places you were kicked out of.   

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2024, 11:19:58 PM »
Spoken like a true twat who is too scared to say who they are. Every time you pussies type is just more proof how deep I have gotten into your welfare supported pea brains. The best part is none of you ever have a clue what I am really doing or what will come next. Thus why you are all scared shitless of me. Carry on afterbirths.  ngc3
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2024, 11:23:49 PM »
Here. Type all you want about me. This is the only thing you lowlives are good at creating.

Prove me wrong...

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2024, 11:31:17 PM »
Ah more wonderful results of taxpayer dollars well spent on the world's only welfare supported crime syndicate called harness racing.

Prove me wrong...

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2024, 11:50:06 PM »
He has a point

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2024, 09:04:30 AM »
Is it just me?

Or does Shopping Cart Mike seem a bit more lucid and coherent?

I think so.

I'm guessing his meds finally got sorted and smoothed out.

Will there be fall/winter chores after the grass stops growing?

Does SCM have a farm job title?

Does he have a business card he can post a picture of?

God Bless Shopping Cart Mike.

Kirbys Ace

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2024, 11:03:35 AM »
I was correct on every point and exposed everyone for what they truly are. BTW, how do you ban someone from something they don't want? As for here, two years later the same chicken shit cunts still have yet to reveal who they are or back up anything they have said. Virtual pissing in the wind. Now go beg for more welfare.  ngc3

You can't help someone if they don't want help. You can piss all you want but like you said it's mostly in the wind. Nobody wants to f- up the welfare money. If so, they be back racing for $800 race at most tracks. Weird for someone who repeatedly said they love the Meadowlands and was going weekly and even broadcasting live from there. Now, since you're banned you say you don't want to be there. Same way with Freehold. So, are you saying you didn't want to be there?
Back by popular demand!

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2024, 11:25:08 AM »
You can't help someone if they don't want help. You can piss all you want but like you said it's mostly in the wind. Nobody wants to f- up the welfare money. If so, they be back racing for $800 race at most tracks. Weird for someone who repeatedly said they love the Meadowlands and was going weekly and even broadcasting live from there. Now, since you're banned you say you don't want to be there. Same way with Freehold. So, are you saying you didn't want to be there?

I do love The Meadowlands. And just like I said in the videos THE Meadowlands. Not whatever that is next to MetLife now. I hadn't been to Freehold in decades. I was INVITED there by people who are disgusted by what it's become. Are you a Democrat? You must be how you select quotes to fit your narrative which I have destroyed over and over. Face it, I'm right. You all live on fucking welfare. Your only way of distracting yourselves from that fact and justifying your pathetic existences is to be obsessed with someone calling you out and someone not one of you have had the guts to confront. Pussies. Living off others while abusing and killing animals.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2024, 11:39:54 AM »
MP for president… keep up the good work Mike

Did he get a job? Congrats if you did Mike.

Bopping from 1 farm to another, 1 welfare S.R.O to another.

I don't think you remember coming into my office, Michael.

*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2024, 11:43:21 AM »

No one wants him around, therefore he pretends he is better than everyone.
 He went to the Meadowlands a few months ago with $3 and his video camera/tape recorders playing.

That's a real man... Lol
*Those who whine & complain are washed up & dried out.*

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2024, 11:47:34 AM »
Says the people who do this...

Prove me wrong.

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2024, 11:51:50 AM »
Not one person needs to prove anything to a bum like you   Nor is anyone scared of a bum like you    Get that through your head you delusional shit scooping lawn guy.  Get a real job and take care of your family for once.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2024, 12:19:24 PM »
More of what your "real jobs" contribute to society. Plentiful horse meat.  tmbz1

Taxpayers who feed their dogs horsemeat technically pay twice!
Prove me wrong...

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2024, 12:27:58 PM »
Mikey - What a day to prove us all wrong that your not just a broke narcissist, lawn mower, and stall cleaner, and go to Knob Hill County Club and tell those folks we have  heard you call out for months from your keyboard right to their faces. Just think how speechless us spineless, no-names would be, if you actually man-up for once in your life.

And take your phone recorder and video and record yourself telling Ford, Settlemoir, and many others you have puked all over right to their faces.

In case any wants to know the odds on this happening, only one line out there - a million to one.

I will be there to witness it and will be the first to say something you haven't heard in decades - nice work.

I know you can do it, SCM.

P.S. I heard welfare money is paying for the whole gig and the special entre is "Petrelli"-well done!

COME ON MAN

• NW-1
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2024, 12:31:21 PM »
He will NEVER show up, he is a bitch who is afraid of his own shadow

PROVE US WRONG BITCH

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal