Author Topic: Erv Miller  (Read 4916 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Erv Miller
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2024, 05:09:52 PM »
But he is making sure others do their homework!

He’s a crybaby
« Last Edit: June 20, 2024, 05:33:19 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Miguel_Sanchez

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2024, 06:19:04 PM »
Erv has always been shady. Those pictures on those horses look like they were taken in Florida six months ago. Its sad because Erv doesnt have to do what he does and screw people. Its one thing to sell a horse and maybe not say he was lame here or lame there and we constantly did vet work to keep the horse going. But come on Erv, to put up old pictures of a different horse is altogether fraud. You know who I blame? ONGAIT because eric cherry and Maurice are in on the scam with Erv. Why else would they allow a crook to screw people over and then pretend like they dont shit. Its just plain wrong. ONGAIT and Erv should both be in jail.

Exactly- word on the street is Cherry is unloading shares of Ongait to people.  Must be in money troubles?

Angelo Bralles

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2024, 11:36:05 PM »
But he is making sure others do their homework!
👍👍👍👍👍

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2024, 11:36:28 PM »
THIS INDUSTRY NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.   THE SMALL OWNER/TRAINER HAS HIS LICENSE SUSPENDED IF HE CANNOT PAY A BLACKSMITH OR A TACK BILL BUT THINGS LIKE THIS OCCUR EVERYDAY WITH NO RECOURSE.....TRUT HFULLY, THIS FELLA WHO SOLD THE LAME HORSE WITH OLD PHOTOS (IF TRUE) SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND BARRED.  THERE IS A VICTIM SO THERE IS POTENTIALLY A CRIME.   

I WILL NEVER FIGURE OUT NOR IS IT MY PLACE TO FIGURE OUT HOW THIS INDUSTRY HAS EVOLVED HAS IT HAS THRU THE YEARS.  THE LITTLE HONEST OWNER/TRAINER DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO SUCCEED.

NOT SURE WHAT THE PRICE WAS ON THE HORSE THAT WAS SOLD ON YEAR OLD PHOTOS BUT THAT IS FRAUD AND THAT IS CRIMINAL   ADDITIONALLY, IF IT WAS ACROSS STATE LINES THIS IS AN FBI MATTER AND THEY WILL IN FACT INVESTIGATE THIS IF IN FACT IT HAPPENED.

IN ORDER TO STOP THESE TYPES OF THINGS SOMEONE NEEDS TO PROSECUTE THESE TYPES OF INCIDENTS TO THE FULLEST   

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2024, 11:44:05 PM »
THIS INDUSTRY NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME.   THE SMALL OWNER/TRAINER HAS HIS LICENSE SUSPENDED IF HE CANNOT PAY A BLACKSMITH OR A TACK BILL BUT THINGS LIKE THIS OCCUR EVERYDAY WITH NO RECOURSE.....TRUT HFULLY, THIS FELLA WHO SOLD THE LAME HORSE WITH OLD PHOTOS (IF TRUE) SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND BARRED.  THERE IS A VICTIM SO THERE IS POTENTIALLY A CRIME.   

I WILL NEVER FIGURE OUT NOR IS IT MY PLACE TO FIGURE OUT HOW THIS INDUSTRY HAS EVOLVED HAS IT HAS THRU THE YEARS.  THE LITTLE HONEST OWNER/TRAINER DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO SUCCEED.

NOT SURE WHAT THE PRICE WAS ON THE HORSE THAT WAS SOLD ON YEAR OLD PHOTOS BUT THAT IS FRAUD AND THAT IS CRIMINAL   ADDITIONALLY, IF IT WAS ACROSS STATE LINES THIS IS AN FBI MATTER AND THEY WILL IN FACT INVESTIGATE THIS IF IN FACT IT HAPPENED.

IN ORDER TO STOP THESE TYPES OF THINGS SOMEONE NEEDS TO PROSECUTE THESE TYPES OF INCIDENTS TO THE FULLEST   
Counselor, You sound like a man that knows things and knows people. Why not help the sport and make a phone call to the proper authorities and tip them off about the said fraud.

Angelo Bralles

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2024, 11:46:00 PM »

That’s why ONGAIT and Erv need to be held accountable. One day someone is going to bust erv in the face.

Robud

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2024, 02:08:33 AM »
Always seems like since you're in the horse business its ok to fuk over your fellow horseman!

And an auction is just a place to do it!

Real world you pull a stunt like Erv did you wind up sleeping with Hoffa!
In honor of our retired forum detective!

Angelo Bralles

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2024, 05:56:16 PM »
Always seems like since you're in the horse business its ok to fuk over your fellow horseman!

And an auction is just a place to do it!

Real world you pull a stunt like Erv did you wind up sleeping with Hoffa!
100% truth. Erv might still get his karma. It’s coming

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2024, 09:03:28 PM »
100% truth. Erv might still get his karma. It’s coming

He did!  Got Luc as an owner!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2024, 09:51:26 PM »

NOW THATS FUNNY 73cv.2 ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2024, 12:16:57 AM »
.  Award for the best comment on this site ever

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2024, 12:38:57 PM »
Bad taste

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2024, 05:20:39 PM »
.  Award for the best comment on this site ever

Thanks!   tmbz1

Angelo Bralles

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2024, 07:41:07 PM »
I still say ONGAIT is in on the rigging with Erv. Who else would allow a guy to ruin your business like that unless you were getting something in return

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2024, 10:01:38 PM »
I never liked Eric Cherry from day one. He was a shady guy then and he is a very shady guy today. Eric was a LI guy with a big mouth and hung around the NY tracks a bit here and there before he moved to FL. He was kind of like that kid who was always trying to be cool and be part of the the cool crowd. He was a nobody. When he moved to FL he became an agent. He would schmooze and kiss up to big owners, their wives, etc., talk a big game, and was still a nobody. One thing he is not is stupid. He's not only smart, but shrewd. He started the National Harness Racing Hotline and did well with that. He had some strong tech connections and was always doing something with tech. No sour grapes here because he screwed over Sy Bonem on that deal.

Sure, he became a major owner, breeder, and force in the game today. To some he might come across as intelligent, well spoken, confident, etc. He has an audience because of his stature in the game. All that said, try and prove he's duplicitous and involved with a seller on misrepresenting photos, condition of a horse, etc., good luck with that. Try and find him liable for that, again good luck with that. He's completely insulated by the countless clauses, language, and the entire agreement for ongait and it's all caveat emptor...let the buyer beware. Period. Is he and ongait 100% legit? Absolutely not. But in this case, Erv did what Erv did and the buyer did not do all they could to protect themselves. Period. Lesson learned.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:21:59 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Spencer Davis
    June 28, 2024, 05:31:02 PM
  • Ace Venturo: Tyler davis