Author Topic: Meadowlands Race 14 accident  (Read 2447 times)

Laag

• Top Claimer
Meadowlands Race 14 accident
« on: June 22, 2024, 09:09:42 AM »
any info on this. Looks like Manhattan Beach with Hersberger took a bad step and then went down which caused Waves of Fire to unseat his driver Kubi Erzine and that horse was racing on the grass on the infield loose through the stretch

Laag

• Top Claimer
Re: Meadowlands Race 14 accident
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2024, 09:16:40 AM »
it looked as if the 10 was backing up the field but the 6 had already gone beyond him but definitely Glasser on the 10, that horse effected the other horse who threw the driver. Saw on twitter that Manhattan Beach was vanned off

WrathofCrackerjack

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2024, 09:56:16 AM »
He done died????

Sunmoon 1219

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2024, 11:40:33 AM »
Once again that crazy reckless guy involved KUBI

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2024, 11:42:40 AM »
Broken sesamoid is the story. Second horse the stable had break down in last two weeks. Another barred from M1 who is behind the scenes still operating. Business as usual. Well done Mr. Gural, Cote and Settlemoir. I know they read all this because they told me themselves. May as well let the Jackson boys back in.  tmbz1
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

Harnessracerx

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2024, 12:07:15 PM »
Who is Edwing Alvarez?

Laag

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2024, 12:32:56 PM »
Why has the Meadowlands  not even acknowledged  the accident happened.

Disgraceful

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2024, 01:51:31 PM »
There have been way to many accidents of late.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2024, 02:50:34 PM »
Who is Edwing Alvarez?

Ask who Brandon Mongiello is.

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2024, 03:57:57 PM »
Isn’t amazing everyone I’m business knows who these people are but the commission. Or do they not care

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2024, 04:52:28 PM »
Isn’t amazing everyone I’m business knows who these people are but the commission. Or do they not care

I'm so glad you mentioned that little tidbit. Well....THEY DO know and don't care! But here's the irony. They can race using someone else or even a network of people to front for them. All known by the powers that be who claim to be fully transparent and whose end game is a clean industry. Yet when someone "an asshole like me who loves the sport and most of all the horses themselves" goes to the powers that be with valid information which exposes the criminals....the state police are calling ME!  ngc3
Incredibly, people like the CEO of Meadowlands Racetrack don't like facts being taken out of their domain. To the point they even make up fantasy stories to tell a Detective in an attempt to incriminate me "yeah that worked" stating I repeated sensitive information regarding the federal investigation. Which to me is hilarious, if that were true wouldn't it be HIM who passed on that info? My point is, you're all screwed. You could watch a top 1% trainer drop one on cross ties, admit it, have it on video and when you turn in the evidence you will lose your license. And I'm not being sarcastic. Ask anyone who is tired of the regular guys getting fucked by the people in charge and taking your lives and money.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2024, 05:44:53 PM »
I'm so glad you mentioned that little tidbit. Well....THEY DO know and don't care! But here's the irony. They can race using someone else or even a network of people to front for them. All known by the powers that be who claim to be fully transparent and whose end game is a clean industry. Yet when someone "an asshole like me who loves the sport and most of all the horses themselves" goes to the powers that be with valid information which exposes the criminals....the state police are calling ME!  ngc3
Incredibly, people like the CEO of Meadowlands Racetrack don't like facts being taken out of their domain. To the point they even make up fantasy stories to tell a Detective in an attempt to incriminate me "yeah that worked" stating I repeated sensitive information regarding the federal investigation. Which to me is hilarious, if that were true wouldn't it be HIM who passed on that info? My point is, you're all screwed. You could watch a top 1% trainer drop one on cross ties, admit it, have it on video and when you turn in the evidence you will lose your license. And I'm not being sarcastic. Ask anyone who is tired of the regular guys getting fucked by the people in charge and taking your lives and money.

I sometimes see letters to HRU from Gural, Williams, Faraldo, etc, but not any from you, Mike.  Of course, I may have missed it, as HRU seems to have avoided publishing letters and opinions quite often.  Any chance you’ll get something published on HRU of your findings?

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2024, 05:54:06 PM »
I sometimes see letters to HRU from Gural, Williams, Faraldo, etc, but not any from you, Mike.  Of course, I may have missed it, as HRU seems to have avoided publishing letters and opinions quite often.  Any chance you’ll get something published on HRU of your findings?

Go to the people sponsored by the same I question? Nope. The answer lies outside the industry, not within it. I experienced first hand why people are scared to death to speak up. And I don't even compete.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Thank You Calhoun, Trying to post winners
    September 29, 2024, 12:41:02 PM
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal