Author Topic: jEFF GURAL  (Read 4465 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: jEFF GURAL
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2024, 11:09:26 PM »
Jeff great guy done a lot for racing what have you jerks done.

Total bullshit response that is so typical of this industry

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2024, 10:02:32 AM »
Not today everything is regulated. I want to bet to blackjack or a baseball game. I know exactly what I'm dealing with. As a human gambler, that is not the case at the meadowlands. They allow computers to bet after our bets are in. You want to give Gural a pass. I don't

you left out after the race starts as well

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2024, 10:18:33 AM »
What did I say Settlemoir told me and he clearly said during our sit down. That Mark Ford, Schnittker, Jones and others would blow up his phone on days I went to M1. All threatening to pull sponsorships. Think, not just banners and ads. Also stakes money. So who controls who? They don't want anyone talking or exposing their little club. It's pay to play.
In his own words. https://youtu.be/5Htfn5gc834
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 10:20:23 AM by M P »
But "I'M" detrimental to the industry.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2024, 11:29:38 AM »
What money does Mar,
or Ray or Steve give the big M none is the answer they do not run the Meadowlands in fact they hardly race there.

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2024, 11:54:00 AM »
What money does Mar,
or Ray or Steve give the big M none is the answer they do not run the Meadowlands in fact they hardly race there.

You really are fucking stupid. Sponsorship money. Also helps to have a few tax write offs. I know this is all way over your head. Proving once again you think the money just falls out of the sky. Look around the track idiot, even the starting gate has a sponsor. Typical welfare minded numbskull.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2024, 02:30:28 PM »
Bet you any thing they do not sponsor any thing they mite advertise about it.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2024, 08:35:11 PM »
Bet you any thing they do not sponsor any thing they mite advertise about it.

Wtf.

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2024, 08:50:47 PM »
No sense trying to decipher what someone who can't spell 'might' means, or argue with that person either.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2024, 08:59:06 PM »
What did I say Settlemoir told me and he clearly said during our sit down. That Mark Ford, Schnittker, Jones and others would blow up his phone on days I went to M1. All threatening to pull sponsorships. Think, not just banners and ads. Also stakes money. So who controls who? They don't want anyone talking or exposing their little club. It's pay to play.
In his own words. https://youtu.be/5Htfn5gc834
More bullshit from the RAT BASTARD with multiple aliases.  Mark, Steve and Ray could give two fucks what you have to say these are successful business men you're talking about idiot. Stick to sniffing Edita's arse although you can't even do that anymore..... you fucked that up too.

Letsgo95

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2024, 09:16:27 PM »
It’s because Gural is your typical liberal.. If it wasn’t for double standards he would have no standards

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2024, 09:54:27 PM »
More bullshit from the RAT BASTARD with multiple aliases.  Mark, Steve and Ray could give two fucks what you have to say these are successful business men you're talking about idiot. Stick to sniffing Edita's arse although you can't even do that anymore..... you fucked that up too.

Hey stupid. Then Settlemoir made it up? Face it, I'm not even in the business and those guys threatened The Meadowlands because of ME . ngc3  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

P.S. Multiple aliases? Are you on the same drugs your mother was on when she was pregnant with you? Why the fuck would I need phony accounts when I'm here as me??? That coat hanger really did some damage didn't it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2024, 10:06:03 PM by M P »

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2024, 06:55:18 AM »
Are you suggesting JS always tells the truth?  Just based on all of your stories it seems he only tells people what they want to hear to avoid confrontation.  Wonder what he told Mark, Ray, etc.  I’m sure it was something like he told you but just made you look bad in that version.  Guy seems like a weasel and you’d be an idiot to believe anything he says.  Just my opinion.   tmbz1

M P

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2024, 09:24:54 AM »
Are you suggesting JS always tells the truth?  Just based on all of your stories it seems he only tells people what they want to hear to avoid confrontation.  Wonder what he told Mark, Ray, etc.  I’m sure it was something like he told you but just made you look bad in that version.  Guy seems like a weasel and you’d be an idiot to believe anything he says.  Just my opinion.   tmbz1
You're saying the guy who cried to the state police about me is a lying weasel? They're all in the same bed. I was something they've never had to deal with before. He and Gural told Mike Calderone I was a thorn in their side last year. Then they told me to be careful talking to Mike. These are the people that are supposed to lead the industry. Talking about the people in the industry like junior high students. It's pathetic.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2024, 10:20:42 AM »

So you’re saying he sounds like/is a politician? 
Name of the politician upon request!!

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2024, 10:24:30 AM »
you left out after the race starts as well

I'd like to know exactly how much time these CAWs have to act. They surely aren't looking at leavers. It's an algorithm that fires hundreds of bets in after reading the final pools.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: God Bless you, Uncle Jerry. Welcome back.
    September 27, 2024, 11:34:09 AM
  • Unclejerry: Lets Move To Mohawk for final 3
    September 26, 2024, 09:52:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: R7 Flamboro another Superfecta $66.45
    September 26, 2024, 08:44:18 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Gives out $115.10 Trifecta at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 08:07:12 PM
  • Unclejerry: Does anyone know a website where people talk and share actual bets?
    September 26, 2024, 07:57:21 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gave out a $156.20 Super in R1 at Flamboro
    September 26, 2024, 06:47:08 PM
  • London: Another fkn scumbag
    September 25, 2024, 05:31:08 PM
  • Passion: Frederick bourgault
    September 25, 2024, 04:03:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal