Author Topic: Lets look at tonights debate:  (Read 1398 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Lets look at tonights debate:
« on: June 27, 2024, 02:05:04 PM »
(1) YA gotta love FOX news. Yhey spewin theirs LIES as usual. BIDEN been preppin for a week. He just wants to bait,DRAFT DODGIN POD FAT SLOP. JOHN FRANK ARMY sure that advisors for BIDEN freeely givin away what gonna happen.
Meanwhile you got the FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER goin. I WANT BIDEN to take a DRUG TEST prior. HE goin : I WILL TAKE ONE. How many times have we heard this FAT SLOP DRAFT DODGER declare such RANTS. If that should happen: THE FAT FUC himself for the 1,0000 time would refuse. Hidden boy his oldest JR. who is mightly hooked on CRACK and feeds his FAT SLOP DAD has been seen once in 6 months. HE a ADDICT and feeds his old man with DRUGS.
(2) BIDEN doin what any DANE person would do to PREP. And lest forget he dealin daily with WORLDWIDE ISSUES that believe me he dealin with behind scenes. Meanwhile,FAT SLOP LUNATIC declares I not need ro prepare. That great. This DUM FUC DRAFT DODGER with a IQ of 10,don't know anythin about anythin. There never has been a STUPPPIDER person in office. Which reminds me: IF ever in HISTORY of this NATION,now were talkin about more dump ass followers of this MAGA FUC DRAFT DODGIN ILLEETIATE FUC BRAIN. You all know what will happen. HE won't SHUP HIS DRAFT DODGIN mouth up. His speaker mic off but he gonna scream over it and keep on yappin about his crazy SHIT. I will end ALL WARS. ILLEGALS will not ever commit murders in USA. I will drop prices at GAS TANK to 99 CENTS. XI,PUTIN,ROCKET BOY and IRAN will bow down to me. You will get groceries at half what you payin for today.There will be no more homicides in any city or territories of USA. I will EXUCUTE allforieners ,even though meese grandparents were foreign. I will let all MAGAS out of jail,no matter what their crime. They good PEOPLE.

JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna say one last thin: FOX again has gone to extreme. DANA who use to be mid-conservative has truly gone MAGA RIGHT. And look at 73 year old LIPS,who has more body work done than JANE FONDA. That RIGHT. We talkin about ROSY LIBSUCTION ,PIEERONE. Again I state.: FIRST I state she harprs,BIDEN too OLD. Take a good look at YOUSELF,OLD BAG. And again. Lets not forget her constant braggig about her JUDGE and STATE;S ATTORNEY carreer. YEP. She convicted a innocent person because SHE was sleepppin and FUCKIN the lead DETECTIVE. And her EX-at the time goes to prison for 2 years for INCOME TAX EVASION. And she at the time proclaimes ,I KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT IT. She the BIG SHOT DA and signs returns and claims she innnnnooocent. WHAT A LYIN POS.

dougie

• Open / FFA
Re: Lets look at tonights debate:
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 05:19:42 PM »
Trump will win! Get over it schmuck! LOL!

Robud

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2024, 01:00:58 PM »
So, what's your take on the debate John?
In honor of our retired forum detective!

wizardofoz

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2024, 01:55:48 PM »
His silence is deafening as was the liberal media networks that were left speechless!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2024, 07:48:35 PM »
As bad as Biden was any good candidate should be up over Biden by fifty points!
WHY IS NOT TRUMPY?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 09:04:42 PM by Meadow Ford »
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 07:50:20 PM »
Trump likely winner

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2024, 09:08:08 PM »
Trump likely winner
Likely winner?
As bad as Biden was it should be 100% Trumpy!
I am just an old horse trainer still going around in circles. Sometimes Fast. Sometimes Half-Fast.

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2024, 09:24:04 PM »
He only has to win by a vote. Not 50%! LOL! And he will! Stay in the race Joe!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2024, 10:10:19 PM »
He only has to win by a vote. Not 50%! LOL! And he will! Stay in the race Joe!
A win by Trumpy over Biden will be like snipping up the rail to win the cheapest claimer of the meet by a nose . (One vote you say)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 10:12:37 PM by Meadow Ford »

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2024, 10:13:46 PM »
If Biden stays in the race, Trump's a "lock".  Get used to that reality!

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2024, 10:32:33 PM »
If Biden stays in the race, Trump's a "lock".  Get used to that reality!
I agree 100%
I am used to it.
I just hate watching two old lame cripples go at it.
Biden should retire.(Physical cripple)
Trumpy should go to jail.(Moral cripple)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 10:42:46 PM by Meadow Ford »

dougie

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2024, 10:48:42 PM »
Nothing to really get used to. Every president had flaws. Some major ones. Grant was a drunk. Kennedy a womanizer. Nixon a slimeball. And so on. Now more than ever, Americans vote their "pocketbook". And with the border a "shit show", Biden is "primed" for defeat.

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2024, 10:52:29 PM »
Nothing to really get used to. Every president had flaws. Some major ones. Grant was a drunk. Kennedy a womanizer. Nixon a slimeball. And so on. Now more than ever, Americans vote their "pocketbook". And with the border a "shit show", Biden is "primed" for defeat.
And Trumpy has all the fine qualities you just posted. All rolled up in one slimball.
OH wait Trumpy not a drunk.
Just drunk on himself.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 10:54:05 PM by Meadow Ford »

Meadow Ford

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2024, 10:55:45 PM »
Biden is "primed" for defeat.
NO SHIT!
In the famous words of Billy O'
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 10:57:16 PM by Meadow Ford »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: changing diapers together
    September 05, 2024, 03:48:50 PM
  • Minjae: Where are Jen Bongiorno and the white knight?
    September 05, 2024, 12:28:36 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Sure was a gift, Dougie. I was happy to see him race, and win
    August 31, 2024, 04:11:00 PM
  • dougie: 2-1 0n Charlie May was a gift!!!!!
    August 31, 2024, 11:49:19 AM
  • Demples: Binkley
    August 29, 2024, 05:42:52 AM
  • Albatross77: I hope he goes down fucking hard!!
    August 28, 2024, 01:19:35 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: You better pray good boy!
    August 25, 2024, 11:56:30 AM
  • Mazola: He said take my hand and together we will beat it. What a perv
    August 24, 2024, 07:32:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal