Author Topic: The walking corpse collapsed his campaign tonight!  (Read 1812 times)

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
The walking corpse collapsed his campaign tonight!
« on: June 27, 2024, 11:37:29 PM »
For all of the Biden supporters, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC are ALL ranting and raving that Biden is DONE! It was a spectacle to behold, 'no bout a doubt it'.  Keep defending such a sad sack who cannot think coherently.  It was an EMBARRASSMENT for the country and the rest of the world saw it too! Get the fork out. Who will replace him now, Kamala, or will he refuse to drop out?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3eYmc1AkMs
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 12:02:09 AM by wizardofoz »

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
Re: The walking corpse collapsed his campaign tonight!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2024, 12:01:33 AM »
The National Border Patrol Council, the labor union representing U.S. Border Patrol agents, fired back at President Joe Biden's claim that he received their endorsement, saying, "We never have and never will endorse Biden."

toothman

• Stakes Horse

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2024, 03:51:21 AM »
Biden needs to be removed from office immediately. National Security is at risk. He was incoherent and quite frankly, I felt sorry for him. With that being said, if you feel sorry for your President not being able to answer simple questions, then he needs to replaced immediately.

The Unstable

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2024, 08:52:29 AM »
Biden will have to drop out. I think this will be bad for Trump if they put up Whitmer who automatically wins Michigan and she or anyone would parse through the deluge of lies that Trump made last night which would be the story if Biden didn't perform so poorly.  I mean any competant speaker last night would have destroyed Trump last night as much as he lied and talked about his non existent policy, not accepting election results, all of it.   I think it is sad because Biden's term has accomplished so much , record stock market, infrastructure bill, standing up for NATO, standing up for Democracy, backing Israel and Ukraiane, Chips Act act ,etc.  if he was 10 years younger this would not even be a contest.  But he isn't, so here we are. 

As a center Democrat we have done the worst for our party .  Putting up Hillary who wasn't well liked and now this when he promised not to run for a second term .  But when Biden drops out, and he will, things I think will change very much in our favor as long as it is not Kamala and part if that as she is not well liked either. Trump is such a horrible candidate himself. Still plenty of time. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 08:55:43 AM by The Unstable »

MOHAWK FREAK

• Top Claimer
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 09:04:05 AM »
Remember you heard it here first: With 2 months before the election Biden will be deemed incompetent, die or step down.  Kamala will be President for a few months. In steps Michelle Obama with her husband as Vice President. “And the crowd goes crazy”. 

The Unstable

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 09:49:13 AM »
Remember you heard it here first: With 2 months before the election Biden will be deemed incompetent, die or step down.  Kamala will be President for a few months. In steps Michelle Obama with her husband as Vice President. “And the crowd goes crazy”.

I don't that will ahppen but wither Obama would slaughter Trump.

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2024, 10:14:25 AM »
Biden will have to drop out. I think this will be bad for Trump if they put up Whitmer who automatically wins Michigan and she or anyone would parse through the deluge of lies that Trump made last night which would be the story if Biden didn't perform so poorly.  I mean any competant speaker last night would have destroyed Trump last night as much as he lied and talked about his non existent policy, not accepting election results, all of it.   I think it is sad because Biden's term has accomplished so much , record stock market, infrastructure bill, standing up for NATO, standing up for Democracy, backing Israel and Ukraiane, Chips Act act ,etc.  if he was 10 years younger this would not even be a contest.  But he isn't, so here we are. 

As a center Democrat we have done the worst for our party .  Putting up Hillary who wasn't well liked and now this when he promised not to run for a second term .  But when Biden drops out, and he will, things I think will change very much in our favor as long as it is not Kamala and part if that as she is not well liked either. Trump is such a horrible candidate himself. Still plenty of time. 
You don't get it. IT is NOT a question of the MESSENGER.......t his election is about POLICIES! Crime, illegal immigration, inflation, wokeness, etc. are ALL people care about. If they bypass Kamala they alienate their base and Whitmer is NO different than JOEY in policies.  HATING TRUMP is NOT a policy. People have had it with Democrats gone wild thoughts. Michelle will NEVER subject herself to politics living the cushy life she has now.  Her past would be an open book and she would have to take policy stands on a multitude of issues which she does NOT want to be criticized for. Bill Maher and Michael Rappaport have seen the light but many Democrats are still in denial of what they have done to this country. DENIAL will do in the Democrats.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 10:18:07 AM by wizardofoz »

wizardofoz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2024, 10:19:22 AM »
Barack CANNOT be VP as the next in line was already President in that case. Where do people come up with these outlandish ideas? The 12th amendment to the constitution: "No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2024, 10:25:09 AM by wizardofoz »

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2024, 11:59:12 AM »
Two pathetic old geezers, neither worth a bucket of warm spit.  A crooked old pervert and a senile old mumbler.  The loser is America.  Lady Liberty is weeping.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2024, 12:24:19 PM »
The leader of the free world and the former leader of the free world were on a stage in front of 100 million people arguing about their golf handicaps like a couple old 10 year olds. We are all in a world of trouble.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2024, 01:09:21 PM »
There’s no way Biden can win what scares me is if the cackling idiot is put up as president.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2024, 01:10:46 PM »
Congratulations President Trump

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2024, 01:36:06 PM »
very sad state that these are the two best options put forward
clearly no one of any quality is interested

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2024, 03:08:31 PM »
Nobody woukd destory trump....he is liked way to much. Someone said Michele would destroy trump..destroy? Um no

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:21:59 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Spencer Davis
    June 28, 2024, 05:31:02 PM
  • Ace Venturo: Tyler davis