Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP  (Read 1605 times)

fujhy97$

• 4 claimer
Re: CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT TRUMP
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2024, 05:31:26 PM »
Biden says he could beat Trump in golf thats funny.  he says I have a 6 handicap the old bag of no brains does not even understand golf

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2024, 05:57:07 PM »
Biden says he could beat Trump in golf thats funny.  he says I have a 6 handicap the old bag of no brains does not even understand golf

Same idiot that fell off a  bike 

On tv
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

The Unstable

• 4 claimer
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2024, 06:00:09 PM »
May I be the first to congratulate President Trump on his win come November!

After last nights debate performance I actually feel bad for Biden and his suck ass liberals.

I wouldn't get ready to celebrate victory for the rapist,criminal ,huckster,autocratic sociopath just yet. 

Anybody who was functional would have destroyed him last night as he lied over and over unchallenged.  It seems extremely likely that the Democrats are going to pick another candidate.  If that candidate is Whitmer it is lights out for Trump. She carries Michigan, Wisconsin and PA easy.  She probably carries Georgia fairly easy too.  She would destroy him on the campaign trail , she would bring up the drastic abortion laws throughout the country.  She would take away the age question and not only get the people who wouldn't vote for Trump all the Biden voters thinking about switching.  I think in reality this will be bad for Trump.  Oh and you hear it here first. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2024, 06:30:41 PM »
I wouldn't get ready to celebrate victory for the rapist,criminal ,huckster,autocratic sociopath just yet. 

Anybody who was functional would have destroyed him last night as he lied over and over unchallenged.  It seems extremely likely that the Democrats are going to pick another candidate.  If that candidate is Whitmer it is lights out for Trump. She carries Michigan, Wisconsin and PA easy.  She probably carries Georgia fairly easy too.  She would destroy him on the campaign trail , she would bring up the drastic abortion laws throughout the country.  She would take away the age question and not only get the people who wouldn't vote for Trump all the Biden voters thinking about switching.  I think in reality this will be bad for Trump.  Oh and you hear it here first.
I don’t know enough about her but I do know one thing that Democrats are too stupid to put her up to bat! It’s over my friend,
get used to it your new president will be Donald Trump!

fujhy97$

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2024, 06:31:14 PM »
Trump the man

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2024, 06:31:31 PM »
I couldn’t believe that statement he made!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2024, 06:31:57 PM »

The Unstable

• 4 claimer
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2024, 07:06:59 PM »
I don’t know enough about her but I do know one thing that Democrats are too stupid to put her up to bat! It’s over my friend,
get used to it your new president will be Donald Trump!

Lets be serious over 50 percent of the country will not vote for Trump.  Biden will still get more votes them him nationwide.  Trump has a ceiling that Democrats other then Biden and maybe Harris don't have.  Any dent in independent voters spells doom for him.

You seem to think there is a much higher ceiling for a criminal, rapist adulterer who is habitual liar , tried to overturn an election he lost, led a riot, and turns his back on our European allies while loving Putin and was impeached twice. There isn't. 

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2024, 07:37:28 PM »
I’d love to play Trump straight up for any stakes,,,any course in the country

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2024, 07:42:34 PM »
Lets be serious over 50 percent of the country will not vote for Trump.  Biden will still get more votes them him nationwide.  Trump has a ceiling that Democrats other then Biden and maybe Harris don't have.  Any dent in independent voters spells doom for him.

You seem to think there is a much higher ceiling for a criminal, rapist adulterer who is habitual liar , tried to overturn an election he lost, led a riot, and turns his back on our European allies while loving Putin and was impeached twice. There isn't.
May I ask what you’re basing those allegations on? A bunch of Democrats got together behind Pelosi pulled all these bullshit lawsuits.  After the debate, I think Trump will get more like 70% of the vote. Come on you have to admit Biden looked comatose!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2024, 07:43:09 PM »
I’d love to play Trump straight up for any stakes,,,any course in the country
tmbz1 tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2024, 07:44:10 PM »
I wish you loser would talk about horses if you know any thing about them.
What’s the matter Biden got your tongue??

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2024, 08:46:47 PM »
May I ask what you’re basing those allegations on? A bunch of Democrats got together behind Pelosi pulled all these bullshit lawsuits.  After the debate, I think Trump will get more like 70% of the vote. Come on you have to admit Biden looked comatose!

Gaag you're wasting your time trying to convince a "vote blue no matter who" American.
They don't play with a full deck, I'm js

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2024, 09:49:53 PM »
They need fact checkers at these debates.  Biden sucked but Trump had at least 30 lies according to multiple sources.
I’d love to see a fact checker call out these candidates every time they make a false statement and see how they handle it.  Maybe at the next one.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2024, 10:28:41 PM »
Gaag you're wasting your time trying to convince a "vote blue no matter who" American.
They don't play with a full deck, I'm js
You're 1000% correct Swank but I will continue to drill into there dumb fucking heads.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Cboyle: That teletimer had a family…
    Today at 07:18:59 PM
  • Cboyle: That teletomer had a family
    Today at 07:18:41 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: Vernon Bontrager
    June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager
    June 28, 2024, 10:25:21 PM
  • fat albert: Bontrager